New Event: Grand Conquests

Coolmanio

For the first time I've seen all day, Team Sharena is in the lead in my server with twelve territories. I personally stopped a green insurrection in our eastern pool lol. Pretty even distribution for territory in the final round. 

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone here has been making use of my Soleil, if you'd rather her have Galeforce instead of Draconic Aura let me know. That, or I can switch to Firesweep Cordelia, now sporting a Def Smoke/Atk Smoke combo. If you don't have me on your list and want to add me: 0085075948.

@Alexmender I went ahead and sent a friend request. I have Delthea as my lead right now but will be switching to Elise later so one of them will be by my name.

I guess I'll leave my friend code here while I'm at it if anyone wants to add me...8264658470.

Apparently Sharena somehow lost the lead while I was gone. Guess I won't be promoting her unless she retakes the lead now.

I won't be making it to tier 20 unfortunately. Messed up a few battles earlier on. Seems like you need to play really well to hit even 19, but the RNG in the mode screws you over sometimes.

23 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And team Anna of Outrealm 1170 is going to have 2 areas remaining by then end of this. Yay...

Hey, that's better than mine (317), where Anna is looking to be left with just their HQ by the end. Fortunately, I'm not with Anna.

23 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And team Anna of Outrealm 1170 is going to have 2 areas remaining by then end of this. Yay...

well i guess the best for this mode is to keep all the crests for the final Hour? I am out of energy to do anything on Annas Army ._.. I went full ahead last hour and got 1 Area back and influence 2 others

Spent my stamina throttling Alfonse because I wanted some Anna players out there to not end dead last but alas I suspect the red menace spent its final efforts exclusively beating on the greenies instead of us. Final result of outrealm 1061 is 7/19/4. I'll gladly take my 6700 feathers and message that war is hell.

Edit: And it's just occurring to me there's more to this mode. I thought that was it. 

Edited by Glennstavos

Burned all my potions but only got up to tier 17. Missing out on two orbs hurts, though getting to T18 should be doable enough if I didn't take breaks of 12 hours or more between playing. T20 feels kind of out of reach for autoplay.

Realm 1214 ended 9:13:8, so we "won" I guess, not that it there's any real feeling of accomplishment. Compared to the worst placed team, I got 1500 more feathers and 3 more coins. Could have stolen maybe one more area had I played optimally instead of doing level 35 autobattle but eh. Being on the losing side of @Glennstavos realm would be a 4500 feather and 8 coin loss which would be very upsetting especially since the player has minimal influence on the outcome. Ugh, even though I'm on the winning side I feel bad about it.

Edited by Humanoid

Just now, Hilda said:

well i guess the best for this mode is to keep all the crests for the final Hour? I am out of energy to do anything on Annas Army ._.. I went full ahead last hour and got 1 Area back and influence 2 others

If not the final round, then the round before as well. If winning certain areas closes off a section of the map, then it's worth fighting for, as it won't even be contested in the final round.

Incidentally, I tried this for my own team, but fell short in the last few minutes as a ton of people from other teams rallied hard against me, and my own team had been underperforming all evening.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, that's better than mine (317), where Anna is looking to be left with just their HQ by the end. Fortunately, I'm not with Anna.

Yup. 

Spoiler

G3Axssj.png?1

And of course Alfonse ended up barely winning since they absorbed three of Anna's territories while we (Sharena) could only get one.

Edited by Tybrosion

I feel so bad for Anna... in Outrealm 33, she only had 4 territories  x_x. I wonder if there are timezone bias in the teams or something, because yesterday team Anna were doing fine until about early evening and then boom... they lost so much territory.  

Outrealm 839 results:

Alfonse and Sharena tied for 13 areas apiece. Anna got dead last with only 4 areas held. Very disappointed due to being unlucky enough to be stuck on Team Anna (seems that RNG hasn't been in my favor at all recently in FEH).

At least made it to tier 20 rather easily (with Conquest Lances to spare).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Over in Outrealm 870 it ended with 5-15-10. Alfonse was in the lead on the first day but crashed hard on the second, Sharena's team always had more than 11 areas, and Anna was mostly always in last but somehow ended up with the same number of areas she started with in the end.

Only got to GC tier 18. Might have been able to get to 19/20 if I didn't do so bad in the last fight but I ran out of stamina lances in the last hour. Missing that one orb and four refining stones is probably going to annoy me.

Edited by NSSKG151
added more info

12 minutes ago, Radiant Dragon said:

My Outrealm (992) also left team Anna with just her HQ. What is it about Anna's army that's so disadvantageous? I missed most of the event, but was her starting position that bad?

I haven't checked the threads on them, but I think it has something to do with how Anna has to defend 5 areas whereas Alfonse only has to defend 3 and Sharena has to defend 2 or something. That, and if you look at the area below Anna's HQ, it's not even connected, so she can't try to push in that direction against Sharena.

So, final results for Outrealm 1170 is 11 Alfonse, 17 Sharena, and 2 Anna.

Well Alfonse Rallied like the dickens in outrealm 1031. Final score was 16-12-2. Alfonse just murdered Anna. What did she do sell sexy photos of Sharena or something? Or maybe it was Anna's fault that he ended up in a bunny suit?

I also only got up to GC 17.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Alexmender I went ahead and sent a friend request. I have Delthea as my lead right now but will be switching to Elise later so one of them will be by my name.

I guess I'll leave my friend code here while I'm at it if anyone wants to add me...8264658470.

Accepted! Hope my Eirika will be able to serve you well!

On outrealm 526 it ended 8:13:9 so Sharena won the round but at least Anna did ok. I got only to GC 17 (almost 18) because I didn't play as good as I could so my scores were pretty meh.

Outrealm 241 saw a final score of 9-16-5. Not surprising that Alfonse ended up losing since he blew everything the first day and then lagged on the second. It is rather impressive that he kept his territory from being significantly invaded, though. He just got pushed back out of the others'. The biggest surprise was taking a bunch of territories from Anna at the very end. There was a lot of bordeline battles or ones where she was just barely winning, so I expected an even split of the roughly six territories we were fighting over (Anna had yet another island of three right in the middle of Sharena-land).

Outrealm 447:
11A - 12S - 7A

Anna had a good stance 2 hours before the tally but in the last hour Alfonse crushed us back. This is very regional dependendent, EU players are asleep most of the time before the tally ends. So it all boils down to how many NA and JP players you have.
Also doesnt fucking help that Anna has the shittiest maps with Armorer buffs only ...