Red/Blue/Green Bow Units to be added to game! (Units: Currently Unknown)

Coolmanio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, judging by the way the bow icons are grouped together like the breath icons, instead of being separated like the tome icons, bow users are going to be able to inherit across colours like dragons can. Makes sense, I can't really think of 4 different Iron Bow equivalents to spread across the colours.

So now we've had IS add a colourless to a group of coloured weapons, and colours to a colourless weapon, but still they haven't added the one weapon type that's missing entirely. ...Although I guess that wouldn't really fit with this update, and would be better suited to an update happening right before a Tellius banner or some such.

9 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Further WTF, Bowbreaker now only affects colourless archers. Hmm...

I've mentioned it in two other threads now, but it's been that way for months.

Daggerbreaker also only affects colorless daggers, but I don't know how long that's been there (because I've never checked Daggerbreaker's effect since forever).

So maybe we'll get colored daggers in a later update, too.

Wait, I just realised something. Last time we got a new weapon, colourless breath, it was immediately introduced as the next Legendary Hero, Legendary Robin. So, with the next Legendary Hero being green, perhaps we're getting a green bow unit as our next Legendary?

Takumi could work. He does wield the wind god's bow, after all, and wind magic is in green.

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

This is the sort of thing we'll see on seasonals first, isn't it.  :[

Probably. New normal archers are not lacking even with a year gone by, but they won't come into FEH at any good clip I think. Be happy you'll be stuck with Seasonal Oboro as the only Red Bow for four months.

Lol. Get all the uber colorless bows out of the way and then introduced colored ones. Brigid might get a color. Don't know which one. I suppose they know that colorless hell is truly a hell and guys like Jorge and the rest have been outclassed by Brave Lyn. 

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am expecting bows that shoot swords, lances, and axes as projectiles instead of arrows.

This would be great actually.

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Like this? 

Like a proper Archer, yes.

But with a bow. So more like the other Archer.

An Archer that shoots arrows is not a proper Archer. A Saber without laser beams is not a proper Saber.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I guess we may see blue/green/colorless swords in the future and similar treatment for other Weapons. If green units cannot get a Wo Dao-like axe from the regular summoning pool, they can just get Wo Dao itself.

So if they change current bow users colours, which is a possibility,they could have like Jeorge red, Klein blue, Gordin green and Setsuna colorless or something.

6 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

So if they change current bow users colours, which is a possibility,they could have like Jeorge red, Klein blue, Gordin green and Setsuna colorless or something.

That would be a huge unnecessary nerf to Klein. Colorless is the best offensive color because you do not have to worry about being cock blocked by the triangle. I would be livid if they turn BB!Cordelia or BH!Lyn into a color unit.

I am fine with them introducing new color archers into the game, but I do not recommend changing the vast majority of current colorless archers.

6 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

Wait, I just realised something. Last time we got a new weapon, colourless breath, it was immediately introduced as the next Legendary Hero, Legendary Robin. So, with the next Legendary Hero being green, perhaps we're getting a green bow unit as our next Legendary?

Takumi could work. He does wield the wind god's bow, after all, and wind magic is in green.

Agreed. I've been through Gamepress' datamine page but have we gotten anything about the new Legendary Hero as we did with Robin last month?

Seems like we can expect some new character in the next month to have one of these new bow types. Could be the legendary hero, but I'm guessing it's someone from the next main banner. Who knows what that'll be.

So I wonder who could the new coloured archers be.

Takumi would've been really fitting with green because of the wind associations with the Fujin Yumi but..he kind of already has an alt as Fallen Takumi. Unless Takumi Emblem becomes complete. Maybe Kiragi fits though.

Maybe red Shinon (mostly fits his colour scheme more than anything).  Similarly, blue Python/Leonardo?

Noire could be red since normal Tharja is red?

Shura maybe green as well- in Fates Bows were effective against Lances so this would be a nice nod to it. (Maybe have Shuriken Breaker as a skill since bows were effective against daggers as well)

Rath/Sue/Shin might also be green? Sacae = wind I guess. Or is the wind connection more of a Lyn thing?

...unless there's a Sacred Seal or something that turns colourless bows into a colour of your choice.