Tempest Trials: Thunder’s Fist!

Vaximillian

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

The order isn't completely fixed. Seems like you get the two maps from the Reinhardt/Olwen Paralogue and then the three from the Sigurd Paralogue, so you're always getting those five followed by the two TT finale ones, but the order within those first two groups can vary.

At least, that's how it works for Lunatic-7. I'm curious how it changes on the lower difficulty levels, since it's organized differently from the previous ones.

Ah you're right. Now that I have done a few more runs I see that it does change the order a bit. Still, having just 7 maps is nice. None of them are too difficult to deal with.

With 5 maps it is probably 1 of the first 2, and then 2 of the next 3 with the final 2 being the same.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180421-221115.jpg

…and then I got broken by a Spd/Res Titania on Brave Ike’s banner at 4.75% (two to 5%).

At least she isn’t –Atk. All hail @Rezzy.

At least +Spd is her best boon.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is it worth it building her with −Res? If it is, how do I build her without DC?

She's still decent with -Res.  I need to throw together a guide for her.

Considering how everyone's saying that the "Try This!" thing is so annoying I'm glad I turned it off as soon as the update came. 

Right now I'm running my Horse Emblem team until they cap HM, afterwards I'll train Finn and will see who to pair him with (probably Micaiah, Eirikalter and one healer/dancer).

6 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Gah, the stupid "try this" indicator makes the Hard 30 map appear at the top of the screen so out of habit I select the one two down and and up doing the Normal 20 arrrrrgh. How many more modes will "try this" ruin?

I think it is only good for gauging if the team can autobattle its way to the end without a single unit dying or those who just want to get through to the end with no challenge at all. 

I have officially swapped my summoner support to Seliph but before that last night I had to do this...

image.png

Spoiler

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in this game

image.png(ignore that I forgot to equip atk forged wind’s brand instead of rexcalibur)

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Considering how everyone's saying that the "Try This!" thing is so annoying I'm glad I turned it off as soon as the update came. 

Right now I'm running my Horse Emblem team until they cap HM, afterwards I'll train Finn and will see who to pair him with (probably Micaiah, Eirikalter and one healer/dancer).

How did I not realise we could turn the darn thing off >.< I'm going to look for that in my settings now.

Well, took more than a few stamina pots but Finn has been maxed out. I still need to finish building him, but those are due to resource constraints. Overall, even with just his base kit, I'm pretty happy with how he handles. Once he gets fully built he'll be fun. Now back to the actual TT.

So close to getting 5* Finn. Problem is, another gacha game I'm playing has an event that involves my favourite character there, so I'm trying to divide my time between the two xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

I don't logically know how Seliph (who's stuck with Tyrfing because I'm out of Divine Dew), Merric, Azura, and Azama are supposed to work together.  But somehow, they're doing it.  Once I get enough SP out of Seliph, I'll swap over to Thunder cheese.

The maps on this TT are definitely less brutal than the one in the last Tempest Trial. The usual Distant Counter units like Ike and Hector can go through most of the maps with no issue with healer backing them up. However, speedy reds like mage Eirika and Celica with a sword do get kills on the last map and thus getting an A for survival is not 100% assured. 

Last trial, I milked the living crap out of Brave Lyn, Valentine Lilina, Male Morgan, and Olivia to go through the maps unscathed. 

Not posting in response to anyone, it just took a while for me to write up the post. 

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre

14 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in this game

Awesome! Wait, 73 ATK? How is that possible?

36 (ATK boon) + 13 (Rexcalibur+) + 2 (Refinement) + 4 (merge) + 2 (summoner support) + 4 (TT boost) + 5 (LnD3) + 3 (ATK seal) = 69

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Awesome! Wait, 73 ATK? How is that possible?

36 (ATK boon) + 13 (Rexcalibur+) + 2 (Refinement) + 4 (merge) + 2 (summoner support) + 4 (TT boost) + 5 (LnD3) + 3 (ATK seal) = 69

2x Ike Earth Blessing bonus