Bound Hero Battle: The Divine (Tiki & Nowi)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Flier Emblem clear for me too.

Corrin nuked the sword guy, got repositioned out by Michalis, who killed Nowi when she warped next to him. Palla easily killed the axe flier and then the rest was just mopping up infantry. Like the Amelia/Tana BHB, it's likely a challenging map if you use non-fliers, but the map works against the enemies if you do.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough...an all colorless clear on this map was kinda' easy. XD I used Sothe, Jaffar, Lucius, and Innes. I think I may actually record it later. Maybe throw my Matthew or Leon on that squad too.

Man, Brave Lyn, Fjorm, Horse Chrom, NY!Azura and Infernal is done. Actually I guess it might work with any dancer, and some other Falchion unit since Lyn can take care of anyone but the blue mage, but Fjorm with Quick Riposte can easily kill it. This was pretty easy, but that's fine, free orbs are always more than welcome.

That was...a little disappointing. Pain+ cheesed it; who needs Gravity when you can just hide behind a wall of conveniently placed trees? I’ll probably try a Caeda clear later.

Spoiler

Also, 5 HM on a run after the 1st? Totally not abusable.

3 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

That was fast!  Savage Blow was a clever way to get around the bulkiness of some of these enemies. 

Since Chrom & Lissa the Savage Blow seal became part of my standard toolbox for these clears. When I first saw three dragons on defensive tiles here, I feared it wouldn't work, it reminded me of the Manakete developers map (which was harder). 

I surprised myself by clearing all of these first time round.

'Hard' - My training team of Bunny Lucina, Roderick, Karel and Hawkeye.

Lunatic - M!Grima, The Christmas Robin, Frankenjakob and Zelgius - I didn't realise the flier had a hammer but M!Grima was able to tank nicely. However, it wouldn't cut it for Infernal.

Infernal - Infantry team - Klein, PA!Azura, Julia and Alm got this in the bag. I know, I know, two dragon effectives, a high resistance dancer and a brave bow? MKV has nothing on me xD

Glad that's out the way. Hopefully the annoying castle banner will go now, too ^.^

Like others have said, this one was a cakewalk, and I managed to beat infernal on my first try. While flier emblem is usually my go to, this time I decided to fight dragons with dragons, using Adult Tiki, Corrin, Myrrh, and Ninian. Didn't even realize the flier had guidance, because I killed him on the first enemy phase before he could use it.

Soloed-ish Infernal with a vanilla (plus Sacred Seal) +0 female Grima and a massive entourage of buffers plus a dancer.

+10 Dark Robin (M) [+Atk, -HP] (Expiration, Swap, Ignis, Steady Breath, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Dragons, Drive Def 2)
+10 Myrrh [+Atk, -Spd] (Great Flame, Reposition, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Dragons, Guidance 3)
+0 Dark Robin (F) [+Spd, -Res] (Expiration, [none], Bonfire, Dragonskin, Cancel Affinity 3, Res Smoke 3, Close Def 3)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+ [Spd], Dance, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Dragons, Speed +3)

Too lazy to do an Imgur gallery for this one.

That was fantastically easy. Julia w. Divine Naga and Lucina w. super!Falchion being buffed by B!Lucina and Fjorm with the Drive Def 2 seal blew everything up. I almost feel bad about cheesing it like this, but 9 easy orbs are 9 easy orbs.

And because I could, I decided to try it after replacing Fjorm with a random lvl 1 3* Valter. Almost easier than the proper clear because the AI tried to target him and messed up its positioning as a result.

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Bridal Blessings Takumi when?!

When he is ready to walk down the altar to Hinata. Which will be whenever the old conservative Ryoma is willing to accept their love!

End of next month/June should be Bridal 2. Here is hoping for some grooms!

Hilariously, Infernal's extra unit made it easier, because I can hit the Green Manakete and Reposition without being in range of the Axe Flier and its stupid Guidance shenanigans.

Alm proved his worth, one-rounding Infernal!Nowi. Reinhardt, Eirika, and Nino were... well, themselves; viz, unbeatable.

Used flier emblem of Michalis, Bunnilla, Hinoka and Elincia on hard and lunatic, but I went for a f2p guide for infernal which used Fjorm, Olivia, masked Marth and Lissa but I just used the guide for unit ideas and did the battle on my own.  This one was very easy, which was nice since I did not feel like a challenge. 

Matthew: ...Get behind me.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @eclipse @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @NegativeExponents- @Infinite Dreams @Quintessence @Ginko @DefaultBeep @Rezzy @Johann @Hilda @Fei Mao @DarkLordIvy @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Nosmur @Poimagic Tagged a few extra people for this one.

Took a couple of tries. Didn't know how I was going to deal with one of Matthew's core weaknesses but it turned out to be manageable. Nowi had a B skill to shut down Blade tomes and it definitely worked against Matt, but they overcame it. The team stood firm and barely moved the whole battle. I ended up needing to give Matt a RES refinement on his dagger to survive the initial attack. I actually could have given Ayra "Spur RES 3" from a spare Merric and that would have done the trick at a cheaper cost, but whatever. It's not like I use Refining Stones for much of anything anyway. It was pretty cool to see Matt deal with one of his direct counters with help from his team.

If the Dragons had Quick Riposte instead though, this would have been an entirely different battle.

All in all, they crushed it.

Edited by Zeo

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

If the Dragons had Quick Riposte instead though, this would have been an entirely different battle.

Even if I don't run ranged units for these clears, I'm missing refined weapons on infernal maps. 

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I ended up needing to give Matt a RES refinement on his dagger to survive the initial attack. I actually could have given Ayra "Spur RES 3" from a spare Merric and that would have done the trick at a cheaper cost, but whatever.

That's what I like when trying to make my team work: Pondering if I do a costly investment for just one clear, then actually spending the needed resources, only to find out shortly after a much cheaper alternative. 

Nice clear, those dragons made your Matthew sweat at least. His team was important in this one. 

If I had to find the best adjective to describe this other than easy it would be insulting, myrrh with buffs took out everything, this was the most brain dead BHB yet, they could have at least put a red dragon instead of a green one to make this a bit harder with more color coverage.

Figuring out how to bait the AI took a few tries (thanks, 0 cost challenges) but W!Lissa (mostly) soloed things. She already had a RES boon and a RES refinery on her "Prf" weapon. That coupled with close defense largely made this a joke for her. Admittedly I cheaped out and took Brave Lyn with so she could get rid of that pesky Hammer flier, though.

10 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

That was...a little disappointing. Pain+ cheesed it; who needs Gravity when you can just hide behind a wall of conveniently placed trees? I’ll probably try a Caeda clear later.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, 5 HM on a run after the 1st? Totally not abusable.

Well, to be fair, Dazzling Pain+ is pretty broken now...

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Soloed-ish Infernal with a vanilla (plus Sacred Seal) +0 female Grima and a massive entourage of buffers plus a dancer.

+10 Dark Robin (M) [+Atk, -HP] (Expiration, Swap, Ignis, Steady Breath, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Dragons, Drive Def 2)
+10 Myrrh [+Atk, -Spd] (Great Flame, Reposition, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Dragons, Guidance 3)
+0 Dark Robin (F) [+Spd, -Res] (Expiration, [none], Bonfire, Dragonskin, Cancel Affinity 3, Res Smoke 3, Close Def 3)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+ [Spd], Dance, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Dragons, Speed +3)

Too lazy to do an Imgur gallery for this one.

So +0 F!Grima is the new Peri?

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Matthew: ...Get behind me.

I just have to stand behind Matthew, and he'll beat every GHB/BHB?