Help! Using Vulenary Freezes the game

Jaygore

So....I done messed something up. I was messing with the weapon triangle (Was able to modify it so bows are effective against other weapons and vice versa.) But, now whenever a unit using a vulenary, the game freezes and the trade section is very buggy. Help :(

I cant help, but i'll send someone that might if i get the chance. also you might want to add a copy of the edited rom to the post. 

The only thing i can say is, maybe you editing the WT accidentally fucked with a part of the code that manages HP Values, so look at that part of the code maybe?

38 minutes ago, bad touch said:

I cant help, but i'll send someone that might if i get the chance. also you might want to add a copy of the edited rom to the post. 

The only thing i can say is, maybe you editing the WT accidentally fucked with a part of the code that manages HP Values, so look at that part of the code maybe?

That's what im thinking to :/ hopefully not and hopefully theres a fix :) thanks for sending someone :)

1 hour ago, Tequila said:

What exactly did you do to the weapon triangle table? Did you expand the table without repointing it?

Umm maybe. What I did exactly was, I went into weapon effectiveness, clicked on the rapier, clicked on extended list, copy and pasted the hex address of the weapon triangle into the "address to move" Then that gave the weapon triangle like 125 spaces as a opposed to 12, I added twelve more and then eventually when I kept putting 24 in the 125 spaces section, I kept reloading and it finally saved like that. So, the weapon triangle is changed like how I edited it but of course im running into this issue.

You'll probably want someone who's actually used FEBuilder (I assume that's what you're using) to help here, sorry. However, I should point out that weapon effectiveness and weapon triangle aren't the same thing. It sounds more like you expanded the rapier's effectiveness list, which is an array of class ids that the weapon is effective against, assuming I'm understanding correctly.