Olwen: Righteous Knight

Poimagic

The new Olwen is here, being essentially the green version of Sacred Memories Eirika. She has great starting spd, a personal Blade tome, and Swift Sparrow. Compared to her competition for green cavalry mage, she has less attack then all of them, but a lot more spd.

LV40 Stats: Hp: 34 | Atk: 30 | Spd: 35 | Res: 27 | Def: 19 | BST: 145

Superbane is in atk and res, there is no superboon

Starting Skills:

Weapon: Thunderhead

Special: Blazing Wind

A Slot Skill: Swift Sparrow

B Slot Skill: Renewal

C Slot Skill: G Tome Exp

Offensive Nuke (Optimal)

Spoiler

Recommend Iv’s: +atk/+spd/-res/-def/-hp

Weapon: Thunderhead

Special: Luna | Moonbow | Glimmer 

Support: Draw Back | Reposition

A Slot Skill: Fury | Swift Sparrow | Life and Death

B Slot Skill: Renewal | Desperation

C Slot Skill: Flexible

Sacred Seal: Brash Assult | Spd+3 | Heavy Blade

As the name suggests, this build wants her to be an offensive nuke. For specials, it depends on you. For A Slot, each has their advantages. Swift Sparrow is high scoring and has an easy requirement, Life and Death gives the biggest boost, and Fury allows her to get into desperation easier and improves her defenses. Her b Slot should usually be Desperation, unless you really need to scoring, in which case, go her vanilla renewal. Her c Slot is of course flexible, but the best recommendations are buffs, Spurs, and drives. For her SS, spd+3 and Brash Assult allow her to get more doubles. Heavy Blade is an option, but isn’t as recommended due to her mediocre atk

Anti-Cavalry (Arena Assult)

Spoiler

Recommend Iv’s: Any

Weapon: Keen Gronnwolf+ (+spd/+res/special)

Special: Glimmer | Luna | Moonbow

Support: Reposition | Draw Back

A Slot Skill: Fury | Swift Sparrow

B Slot Skill: Vantage | Desperation

C Slot Skill: Flexible

Sacred Seal: Distant Def | Quick Riposte

This build is usually recommended to fix a bad natured Olwen, or if you for some reason don’t want to run her thunderhead tome. This build is all about her killing cavs

Edited by Poimagic

Heavy Blade 3 with Thunderhead, Glimmer and Desperation is a must have especially with Life and Death 3. It's what makes the invisible cooldown charge-1 on Thunderhead so spectacular.

Unless I'm mistaken and it doesn't work like other Bladetomes.

Edited by Ae†her

51 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Heavy Blade 3 with Thunderhead, Glimmer and Desperation is a must have especially with Life and Death 3. It's what makes the invisible cooldown charge-1 on Thunderhead so spectacular.

Unless I'm mistaken and it doesn't work like other Bladetomes.

I knew I was forgetting a seal. Heavy Blade will be added, it’s just not as recommended due to her sup par atk

Thunderhead is a better Blade tome, having +1 mt, and no special cooldown+1

36 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I knew I was forgetting a seal. Heavy Blade will be added, it’s just not as recommended due to her sup par atk

Having subpar Attack does not really matter since Blade tomes will add an additional 18 Atk to the unit with a Hone Movement buff, easily activating Heavy Blade against any enemy. The reason why Heavy Blade is usually worse than Speed +3 is because doubling is generally far more important for increasing damage output.

For WOT!Olwen, Heavy Blade is still technically worse than Speed +3, but the difference is insignificant once she got buffs. Having a better score definitely outweighs the tiny performance boost at this point. And if she runs Glimmer, then the performance with buffs is pretty much the same between Heavy Blade and Speed +3.

WOT!Olwen +Spd -HP
Thunderhead, Moonbow
Swift Sparrow, Desperation
Enemies +5, +Spd, Fury overwrite
Player Phase [Speed +3] 96:37:106
Player Phase [Speed +3, 6/6/0/0] 190:31:18
Player Phase [Heavy Blade] 64:37:138
Player Phase [Heavy Blade, 6/6/0/0] 189:31:19
Player Phase [Glimmer, Heavy Blade] 62:37:140
Player Phase [Glimmer, Heavy Blade, 6/6/0/0] 190:31:18