We're far from the forest, right?

Considering that this forest is known as Serenes Forest, and Serenes Forest is located in the continent of Tellius, which area of Tellius that is far from the forest are we exactly located in?

Just now, Power Master said:

We're so far from the forest that we ended up in Elibe.

Not impossible.

Spoiler

Elibe World Map

Enlarge map & display minor regions

I don't get why the continents just trail off the edge like that, particularly when Tellius insists on being the only place left after the Great Flood.

20 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Which one of us is Ariel?

Disney Ariel or original literary Ariel? Because nobody wants to be the second.

Actually, I think I see it over...

Oh wait nevermind, that's the Spirit Forest; I know because some random old guy in a village told me before he gave me 5000 Gold.  How the hell did I get all the way over here?  And what am I gonna do with all this money?

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Which one of us is Ariel?

Well we are both men so obviously not us.. Obviously though she would be a high ranking member on this site, so maybe Eclipse? I dunno..

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not impossible.

Hide contents

Elibe World Map

Enlarge map & display minor regions

I don't get why the continents just trail off the edge like that, particularly when Tellius insists on being the only place left after the Great Flood.

At least Elibe looks like it's tapering off to a point compared to Tellius looking like it's spreading out. I think Magvel doesn't do that? It's been a while, but if so then hey, one for like eight.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Well we are both men so obviously not us.. Obviously though she would be a high ranking member on this site, so maybe Eclipse? I dunno..

@eclipse = Ariel confirmed. I guess that makes Integrity Sebastian? Or Flounder? And who's Scuttle?

23 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

At least Elibe looks like it's tapering off to a point compared to Tellius looking like it's spreading out. I think Magvel doesn't do that? It's been a while, but if so then hey, one for like eight.

@eclipse = Ariel confirmed. I guess that makes Integrity Sebastian? Or Flounder? And who's Scuttle?

I dunno honestly. All I know is that i'm a cute merman and i'm completely fine with that.

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I dunno honestly. All I know is that i'm a cute merman and i'm completely fine with that.

Something like this?

?‍♂️

Actually, it is possible the entirety of FE outside of Tellius takes place underwater and we just don't notice it because the kind of water is so much like air? 

Or what if we actually had mermaids in FE? 

Sain: Oh beautiful maiden of the sea! Would allow me to swim with thee?

Undine: I prefer men with scales.

Sain: Ouch. You sunk my battleship!

...Maybe not then.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Something like this?

?‍♂️

Actually, it is possible the entirety of FE outside of Tellius takes place underwater and we just don't notice it because the kind of water is so much like air? 

Or what if we actually had mermaids in FE? 

Sain: Oh beautiful maiden of the sea! Would allow me to swim with thee?

Undine: I prefer men with scales.

Sain: Ouch. You sunk my battleship!

...Maybe not then.

Yes that is exactly it!!!!!

Well this is a secret that only I know buuuut, Tellius takes place in the hidden kingdom of Aquaria which is a kingdom that lies in the middle of the sea surrounded by a giant glass ball that prevents water from coming in... and poseidon makes it look like a real place with things like air conditioning, and shit like that, it's easy to make your own world in the sea like that! Don't tell anyone else this information, got it?