Grand Conquest change proposals

NekoKnight

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think that is what Intelligent Systems is trying to do by giving us various modes. No mode perfect, but having various modes that is best solved with different strategies is easier than trying to create a mode where a lot of different strategies are viable.

Having only one viable strategy so far is not too bad, considering players do not need to invest anything extra in Grand Conquest. I think they will make things easier and make more strategies viable after they get enough feedback.

I understand what you're trying to say here, though remember that their goal is to give us more reasons to play, which means making as many modes as they can, each unique and satisfying in their own way. They'll never say "well, if you didn't like this mode, try this one instead!", they want people playing everything the game has to offer (hence the revisions to every mode, especially monthly-ish ones like VG and TT).

Removing the turn limit instantly makes this mode more attractive for countless people, and makes practically any other strategy workable. This is one of the primary complaints, alongside the map node imbalance and harsh reward system, so I'd be genuinely surprised if they don't do something about it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Johann said:

To drive this home a little further, the Eirika you have as your representative is well invested and I'm sure she's an excellent fighter, but I have zero use for her in GC because she doesn't have the mobility. I'd rather use my 4* Gunter.

Yeah I lack WoM fodder to give to her. I could give her escape route but I haven't tested how well this would be. On this note, I wanna try a Reciprocal Aid Fury WoM Anna when I get more WoM fodder. This will allow her to teleport to anyone and help others teleport as well.

Overall, I agree with most of your suggested changes.

Edited by Clogon