Ethan Brooks

New FE8 Fan Game Anyone?

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone so I've had the idea to create a new Fire Emblem Fan Game. It does not currently have a name, but I have already thought of the chapter names, a few character names, stats etc. I have also made a story concept. The game is set on Magvel, 20 years after the events of FE8. Everything is at peace until King Ephraim of Renais decides to attack Grado suddenly. As such it is up to you to travel to the other nations and convince the leaders to support the taking back of Grado. I have also designed 40% of the maps, listed out units on 10% of the maps, named every single chapter and the location it's in. All the classes are thought out, alongside promotional items and 50% of weapons are done. I have been working on this project on my own, but anyone who can help with coding, writing and character portraits would be greatly appreciated. Any help would be grateful tbh. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, that doesn't sound that bad, but why suddenly getting a tendency to seize Grado?

I really would love to help with the portraits by the way

Even though I'm still at school, I don't have much time

( I will try making an older Ephraim portrait later)

 

Edited by WhydidImakethisaccount

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WhydidImakethisaccount said:

Hmmm, that doesn't sound that bad, but why suddenly getting a tendency to seize Grado?

I really would love to help with the portraits by the way

Even though I'm still at school, I don't have much time

( I will try making an older Ephraim portrait later)

 

Yeah that's fine, do you want to message me your discord and we'll make a group chat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm.

This seems interesting.

I hope that your hack finds great success 

 

ALSO make sure to add an old knoll because knoll is my boy.:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bad touch said:

hmm.

This seems interesting.

I hope that your hack finds great success 

 

ALSO make sure to add an old knoll because knoll is my boy.:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

I can confirm Knoll will be in the game, if youre able to help with anything i can make his part bigger

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ethan Brooks Fraid i cant help much, what with being kinda sorta talentless.

I mean, i think I'd be a pretty good writer, if that was necessary, but i just don't have the free time, y'know? Being a student and all that is a pain.

though, PLEASE add focus to knoll. he's the best.

:KnollRoll:knoll roll baby:KnollRoll: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ethan Brooks SullyMcGully#5288

Sounds like you might need help with your story/writing. I'm a little busy ATM, but hit me up on Discord and I might be able to provide some critique.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Ethan Brooks SullyMcGully#5288

Sounds like you might need help with your story/writing. I'm a little busy ATM, but hit me up on Discord and I might be able to provide some critique.

That would be great! Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.