Camus vs. Quan

Vajra

Camus vs. Quan  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a one-on-one fight?

• Camus
    • Quan

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

When Camus ever fight Quan I don't see how the writers will justify not having Camus win. Camus is one of the more iconic FE characters from the game the devs and Japanese loves the most, he's got multiple appearances under his belt and has a strong fan following. Quan by contrast is just that important secondary character from the game IS tries not to think about to much. And the story does establish Camus as something really special so he has the skill to back up his status.

Then again we shouldn't over hype him either. For the villains Camus is definitely superior to Michalis and him being superior to Hardin(certainly in Nyna's eyes) is a plot point. But while better then either of them I don't think Camus was supposed to dominate his fellow villains by a significant margin either. Stat wise he's also weaker then his generic Rigel boss Gerome(but that's probably gameplay and story segregation)  and he's probably weaker than Rudolf. 

The impetus for Mystery of the Emblem was actually Marth vs Hardin.  Thats the real plot point that defines the entirety of FE3, and its for a good reason that nobody brought up Camus in the main overarching plot of FE3.

Nobody in their right mind would question who was the more worthy leader of Archanea between Hardin and Camus. Camus might be the strongest warrior in Archanea, and a certified commander, to the point that Camus was the reason we have Tactics stars to begin with, but Hardin shows the world the moment he is given position that he is a crazy good commander in his own rights(as a commander, he manage to hold back Archanea's and Macedon's pressure with nothing but an army of peasant, and an expert of guerilla warfare), probably Archanea's greatest master of civil management(the 3 years it took Archanea under him was more effective than the centuries that Archanea is ruled under every other ruler, and this is despite Cartas being one of the greatest ruler they had), pretty damn strong, and as a person he is evaluated in the same level as Marth

6 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Then again we shouldn't over hype him either. For the villains Camus is definitely superior to Michalis and him being superior to Hardin(certainly in Nyna's eyes) is a plot point. But while better then either of them I don't think Camus was supposed to dominate his fellow villains by a significant margin either. Stat wise he's also weaker then his generic Rigel boss Gerome(but that's probably gameplay and story segregation)  and he's probably weaker than Rudolf. 

I disagree with this. Camus with his Gradivus truly lives up to the hype as he does singlehandedly wipe out a battalion and a Fire Dragon. Also, I have a good mind to consider that Camus in Gaiden/Echoes actually wasn't at his strongest, and the injuries he sustained from his fight with Marth and from somehow getting all the way to Valentia made him somewhat weaker than in his prime, so it would take a while for him to regain his full strength. But even then he was incredibly strong. 

Perhaps it was not fully intended to be that Camus was that strong, but I think it's come to a point that he's really up there as a warrior that can match even the likes of Ike.

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Nobody in their right mind would question who was the more worthy leader of Archanea between Hardin and Camus. Camus might be the strongest warrior in Archanea, and a certified commander, to the point that Camus was the reason we have Tactics stars to begin with, but Hardin shows the world the moment he is given position that he is a crazy good commander in his own rights(as a commander, he manage to hold back Archanea's and Macedon's pressure with nothing but an army of peasant, and an expert of guerilla warfare), probably Archanea's greatest master of civil management(the 3 years it took Archanea under him was more effective than the centuries that Archanea is ruled under every other ruler, and this is despite Cartas being one of the greatest ruler they had), pretty damn strong, and as a person he is evaluated in the same level as Marth

Yeah, I agree. Camus is no doubt the stronger warrior and a great field leader, but Camus is not one to lead a nation, nor does he have the desire to.

Edited by omegaxis1

Camus can supposedly float from one continent to the the opposite side of another without any form of sustinance. Holy blood can not beat anything that ridiculous.