What Makes You Go On With Life?

Dismissed

I'm mostly just too scared of death to have serious thoughts of suicide. I'd maybe think about it before going, "Eh, not like I'd actually be able to do that..."
In a sense it's... kind of reassuring that I probably won't end up taking my own life. Now, other things taking my life on the other hand, that I worry about on a daily basis. Damn you, anxiety.

On a slightly less serious note, the thought that maybe some day, Ophelia will be added into FE Heroes... it keep me going. 

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

MATH: Mental Abuse To Humans

I tell you, can a middle-class citizen of any country apply algebra and calculus in his/her everyday life? I don't think so.

I've made some friends and enemies on different websites. Do you guys have any friends on other websites?

I have used algebra in my real life some times, but with my diabetes I have to use math every day to stay alive, even algebra.

As to what makes me stay alive that would be, my mom I love her so much and if I died she would be so sad I don't want to think about it, my dogs, my cat and my horse, new books and manga, video games and new seasons of my favorite anime.  I have suffered from depression most of my life, but even though I don't like my life all that much I still keep going.  Everyone has to suffer through math class so think of it as a rite of passage in to becoming an adult.