Possible Classes for the Five Heros

the Secred Twins were wepons used by the fice heros in the backstory of the game, so let's play a little game: let's speculate the classes of the five heros (I will use games of the whole franchise) (I know that new classes can be created to fill the gaps or give us more options later)

Reneis: a sword and a lance so he/she could be a General, Paladin, Great kinght some versions of the Great lord or Master of Arms

Jehena: a sword and an Anima tome: Mage fighter, Dark knight , Master Kinght or a Greatmaster

Frelia: a lance and a bow: some versions of the General classes, kinshi knight or Master Kinght

Grado: a dark tome and an Axe: no class with this expecific combitantion, but the closes thing we have are baron and mailg kinghts

Rausten (Latona) : a light tome and a satf: Bishop, Sage  or Master Kinght

so those are my suposition, so what do you guys and gals think?

Edited by darkblade2814

36 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I think we should stick to classes from Sacred Stones. Other than that what you have is good.

The problem is that physical/magical hybrid classes don't exist in Sacred Stones, making it very hard to pull solely from that game's classes for possible Sacred Twin wielders.  If I had to pick some likely classes for the Five Heroes, they'd be:

• a Knight Lord for Renais
  • a Mage Fighter for Jehanna
  • a General (FE11/12-type) for Frelia
  • a Malig Knight (retooled to specifically wield Dark Tomes) for Grado
  • a Bishop for Rausten

Alternatively, they could all just flat-out have completely unique classes, but that wouldn't be very fun.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I think we should stick to classes from Sacred Stones. Other than that what you have is good.

I just assumed sume classes of the other games could have existed on Maravel's past, but the knowlodge on how to become that class was lost

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

The problem is that physical/magical hybrid classes don't exist in Sacred Stones, making it very hard to pull solely from that game's classes for possible Sacred Twin wielders.  If I had to pick some likely classes for the Five Heroes, they'd be:

• a Knight Lord for Renais
  • a Mage Fighter for Jehanna
  • a General (FE11/12-type) for Frelia
  • a Malig Knight (retooled to specifically wield Dark Tomes) for Grado
  • a Bishop for Rausten

Rausten's hero was Latona (he named his staff after him or was renamed after his death) and Gredo was named after said hero

1 minute ago, darkblade2814 said:

Rausten's hero was Latona (he named his staff after him or was renamed after his death) and Gredo was named after said hero

I know.  I just wanted to keep things consistent since we don't know the names of the other three.

Honestly, I had a headcanon that Grado and Jehanna shared their weapons between each other for some reason, Grado having a Hero and Jehanna having a Druid as a result.

The others would be a Bishop/Valkyrie for Rausten, lance wielding Ranger for Frelia and Renias is likely a Paladin or General.

Edited by Dayni

On 18/04/2018 at 7:03 PM, Dayni said:

Honestly, I had a headcanon that Grado and Jehanna shared their weapons between each other for some reason, Grado having a Hero and Jehanna having a Druid as a result.

The others would be a Bishop/Valkyrie for Rausten, lance wielding Ranger for Frelia and Renias is likely a Paladin or General.

Letona (the hero from Rausten) was male

10 minutes ago, darkblade2814 said:

Letona (the hero from Rausten) was male

Well, there it is.

Bishop it is, though I'm of the mind that the gender locked classes aren't exactly for the best.