I've been thinking of moving out of Tumblr and deviantART

Frosty

As much I love drawing what I love, but lately... the art scene has been forcing me to draw rather questionable things. Since I don't wanna do it... I might be better off moving into a different site where I can at least be more comfortable at.

Any other places worth transferring to from Tumblr or deviantART?

Couldn't you just set up boundaries on what you don't want to draw? You shouldn't feel uncomfortable about your hobbies & interest

Edited by Zangetsu

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Couldn't you just set up boundaries on what you don't want to draw? You shouldn't feel uncomfortable about your hobbies & interest

I did set up boundaries but unfortunately the lack of seeing improvements or growth on what I draw is just making me think of just moving to a different art site than just to become increasingly annoyed on where I'm currently at.

... or just force myself to go with the flow if there's no other place to move to... or just finally call it quits.

Edited by Frosty

On 4/19/2018 at 4:28 AM, Frosty said:

I did set up boundaries but unfortunately the lack of seeing improvements or growth on what I draw is just making me think of just moving to a different art site than just to become increasingly annoyed on where I'm currently at.

... or just force myself to go with the flow if there's no other place to move to... or just finally call it quits.

I'm sorry but what is it exactly that you're displeased about? I'm no artist, but they look fine to me? Could you elaborate?

6 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm sorry but what is it exactly that you're displeased about? I'm no artist, but they look fine to me? Could you elaborate?

Lack of feedback so I can keep a check if I'm done fine or if I need to work on something... and lately, the large influx of NSFW is bugging me to the point of being drowned out to obscurity by said content.

In other words, unless I decide to be a sell-out; regardless of improving/honing the art style, consider myself as automatic shit tier. I can get jealous in a rather creepy and raging way.

On 4/21/2018 at 2:32 AM, Charmeleonbrah said:

What about Twitter?  Lots of FE fans on there.

8 hours ago, shintarouee said:

I second Twitter! I think it's a better place to get exposure compared to Tumblr and deviantART. I feel Tumblr is much more harder to gain an audience on.

6 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Twitter and Reddit man.

FB is good too if you can get into a good fanbase group, but don't count on it.

Twitter, I might think of breathing back life into my Twitter account; still a slow crawl though.

FB, sadly; I don't want to get my real-life identity exposed for very good reasons. Let the face behind the icy mask remain a mystery.

I find Reddit a little confusing if you ask me.

8 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Lack of feedback so I can keep a check if I'm done fine or if I need to work on something... and lately, the large influx of NSFW is bugging me to the point of being drowned out to obscurity by said content.

In other words, unless I decide to be a sell-out; regardless of improving/honing the art style, consider myself as automatic shit tier. I can get jealous in a rather creepy and raging way.

Twitter, I might think of breathing back life into my Twitter account; still a slow crawl though.

FB, sadly; I don't want to get my real-life identity exposed for very good reasons. Let the face behind the icy mask remain a mystery.

I find Reddit a little confusing if you ask me.

What about posting your works here? Can't you do that in order get some feedbacks?

7 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

What about posting your works here? Can't you do that in order get some feedbacks?

I have an art thread here before, although I think it got buried already by the newer stuff.

Edited by Frosty

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I have an art thread here before, still not yet sure if I can make a comeback.

What is this comeback you're looking for exactly? Have you try PIXIV?

58 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

What is this comeback you're looking for exactly? Have you try PIXIV?

I mean, my art thread here got buried underneath the newer stuff. Not sure if make new thread as a "revival" thread or just continue from the old thread.

Pixiv... is unless I have God Tier skills.

• 3 weeks later...

You could post on Instagram.

EDIT: Welp I just realized I posted on a month old thread. oops.

Edited by Flee Fleet!