Some buddies and I are going to EVO later this year

Jedi

I kinda doubt i'll do all that well but I should be there at least! 

I'll be going along with @MrStardustRicon and @Ice Sage provided everything works out! We might even manage to drag @Euklyd and @Right_Here along for the ride. 

I'm entering Smash 4, Dragon Ball Fighterz for the main stuff and in the side tourneys i'm probably entering Sailor Moon and Garou for fun.

I'll be going as SHSL Jedi with my current obession with Danganrompa, so is anyone else here going to be watching or going?

Edited by Jedi

2 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Wish I could make it this year and meet you irl.

Just remember to bring in some granola bars, convention food is overpriced. 

There's always next time! Thanks for the advice.

3 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

My brother and I usually watch the Smash stuff. You said you'll be under SHSL Jedi?

Yeah I'll be under that, but I don't expect to get far enough to be on stream but who knows haha.

3 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Eh, we'll see. Enjoy yourself and pray you don't get put in the same pool as Zero either way!

I think I remember Ice Sage doing this before, do any of the others you mentioned play Smash?

Ice will be, Euk and Right here as well.

Ice and Stardust are mostly going for the Arcsys fighters though, Guilty Gear, BBtag, Fighterz etc.

I didn't expect a thread to be made around this but yeah, I'll be entering basically entering everything arcsys, Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball, and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. For AnimEvo I'll be entering a bit more stuff Under Night In Birth, King of Fighters, and maybe Melty Blood. There's a few more that I want to enter but that's more up in the air.

I'm hoping to do good obviously, but I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Either way it'll be a great time!

I went last year for guilty gear and smash 4. drowned in guilty gear pools, but did pretty well in smash! I'm hoping to do good this year. Gonna practice more! The main thing I'm looking forward to is meeting you guys. Can't wait :)

1 hour ago, MrStardustRicon said:

I didn't expect a thread to be made around this but yeah, I'll be entering basically entering everything arcsys, Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball, and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. For AnimEvo I'll be entering a bit more stuff Under Night In Birth, King of Fighters, and maybe Melty Blood. There's a few more that I want to enter but that's more up in the air.

I'm hoping to do good obviously, but I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Either way it'll be a great time!

Eh I just decided to make it for fun, haha sorry if it wasn't desirable!

53 minutes ago, Ice Sage said:

I went last year for guilty gear and smash 4. drowned in guilty gear pools, but did pretty well in smash! I'm hoping to do good this year. Gonna practice more! The main thing I'm looking forward to is meeting you guys. Can't wait :)

I swear if we're paired up r1 of Smash or Fighterz lol.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, Jedi said:

Eh I just decided to make it for fun, haha sorry if it wasn't desirable!

I swear if we're paired up r1 of Smash or Fighterz lol.

hopefully that doesn't happen lol. if it does we could ask tos to change it

6 hours ago, Ice Sage said:

hopefully that doesn't happen lol. if it does we could ask tos to change it

Are they that open to changing it? 

1 hour ago, Right_Here said:

Not gonna lie, I'm more interested in the restaurants in Vegas haha

I hope there is a big buffet I can treat you all to!

On 4/23/2018 at 6:27 AM, Jedi said:

Are they that open to changing it? 

I hope there is a big buffet I can treat you all to!

yep! if two players who usually play against each other are seeded to play round 1, they can change it and one of them will be moved to another pool

On 4/24/2018 at 11:58 AM, Ice Sage said:

yep! if two players who usually play against each other are seeded to play round 1, they can change it and one of them will be moved to another pool

Late but ah, that's good to know, this way @Right_Here and I won't be paired off for the 6th time.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:10 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Eh, we'll see. Enjoy yourself and pray you don't get put in the same pool as Zero either way!

I think I remember Ice Sage doing this before, do any of the others you mentioned play Smash?

Super late, but didn't ZeRo retire from the scene?

Also somewhat belatedly, good luck to all planning to attend and if you do play Dokapon together may it not take 4 years to complete.

19 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Super late, but didn't ZeRo retire from the scene?

Also somewhat belatedly, good luck to all planning to attend and if you do play Dokapon together may it not take 4 years to complete.

that was the joke :)

• 2 weeks later...