More issues with FEBuilder

Jaygore

Hey all so its been a while since my last post with the issues I was having with FE 8. Ive given up on that one as no one seemed to know how to fix the issue. Now, ive moved onto Fe6 and had been modifying all the palettes. Everything was going fine, but now for some reason all the characters are now generic... and no matter how many times I insert the palette I saved, nothing changes. Anyone who uses FEbuilder, could you help me?

While I'm not familiar with FEbuilder, I know that FE6 has an options setting (unlocked after completing the game once, iirc) for making your units use a generic blue palette instead of their normal colours. Maybe you should check if you've somehow enabled that by accident (or if you've accidentally made the game load the blue palette in place of the units' default palettes).

2 hours ago, Diffuse said:

While I'm not familiar with FEbuilder, I know that FE6 has an options setting (unlocked after completing the game once, iirc) for making your units use a generic blue palette instead of their normal colours. Maybe you should check if you've somehow enabled that by accident (or if you've accidentally made the game load the blue palette in place of the units' default palettes).

Really? Interesting wasn't aware of this feature hopefully that's the issue. Thanks.