The Selective FE8 PME!

Dismissed

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, kenlkf said:

Can you add skills like in fe5 ? (Both personal and class skills) 

I can't do that.

3 hours ago, Ephraim's Babe said:

Hii~ May I ask what changes were implemented in beta 1.3? Thanks!?

You will have them tomorrow, as I'm working on Patch 1.3.1 and I'm gonna sleep after watching Infinity War.

Edited by Purple Mage

45 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

I can't do that.

You will have them tomorrow, as I'm working on Patch 1.3.1 and I'm gonna sleep after watching Infinity War.

dammit all of you are watching Infinity War, but I haven't even watched Black Panther yet...???

4 hours ago, Golden Paladin said:

So far, i really enjoy the changes you've made, specially balestisian class... I hope u add more free2use class and mugs in ur pme and Keep up the good work man.. 

Btw theres a minor glitch, and kinda looks off... Heres a ss.. 

Screenshot_2018-04-28-13-11-07-001_com.fastemulator.gba.png

Nah, that's natural if a character's name goes over the limit. Don't worry, it won't mess up your game aside from some minor graphical weirdness here and there.

As for the free-to-use mugs, all I did was recolor the mugs here and there to make it conform to the changes.

Edit: Patch 1.3.1 is out, along with the changelogs for 1.3 and 1.3.1.

Edited by Purple Mage

Syrene growths have changed with added 30% growth in all

Shamshirs are now named Wo Dao and have fe6 stats. +3 might

All classes shall have their Fe6 growth rate

Lute now have 6 con and +15% growth in every stats

All dark tomes have -5 weight

Edited by not_myreal321
Added things

I am just throwing some ideas .

Put the recruit>>soldier >> Halberdier branch into the game, and add some soldier in the base rooster .

Replace the slim sword and the slim lance with the devil sword and devil lance, with their stat from fire emblem shadow dragon, and tearring saga)

Convert Eirika into Lyndis from fe7, and import her class and promotion aswell.

and that's all I can think for now x) .

4 hours ago, tonfa said:

I am just throwing some ideas .

Put the recruit>>soldier >> Halberdier branch into the game, and add some soldier in the base rooster .

Replace the slim sword and the slim lance with the devil sword and devil lance, with their stat from fire emblem shadow dragon, and tearring saga)

Convert Eirika into Lyndis from fe7, and import her class and promotion aswell.

and that's all I can think for now x) .

These changes are just perfect. Not sure if I can do the Halberdier thing though.

8 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

These changes are just perfect. Not sure if I can do the Halberdier thing though.

Glad to be of help ^^

Also if you are to put the devil sword and lance into the game, try to make them give as much weapon experience as the devil axe (If i remember correctly it's something like 4 weapon exp by swing)

Other ideas I got

Make the hatchet buyable in the first shop, 

Standardize Tier 2 classes capped stats regardless of gender,    give swordmaster 7 moves, Increase Hero cap strength,    give rogue 7 moves and the fly flag ( giving them acrobatics),

Increase paladin cap speed (24/25 is really slow), Make the mage knight promotion more usefull ^^,    give valkyrie 15% crit boost,   oh and if you manage to get in the halberdier give them 15% crit too since they are lancelocked, 

Change Ewan's and Knoll's Phantoms (when they are summoner) so the inventory and stat of their spawns get more powerfull and random the higher level they are.

And that's all I can think of right now. 

Edited by tonfa

Could you make Joshua a sword bonewalker and make his luck growths insanely high, since he's all about Luck. Maybe a Super Bonewalker with swords, lances, axes and bows.

Edited by MrLze