The Selective FE8 PME!

Dismissed

6 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Fixed the problems. I'd rather keep Myrrh though.

Thanks for the fix! Fair enough about Myrrh. 

Having similar issues with Chapter 10, though. Hamilton is a green unit, so he's being targeted by the nearby enemies and dies immediately to the boss's Longbow.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow no one else comments on this anymore. Beta 1.7.3 is out now, giving Wolt a new palette, replacing Valter and Caellach with Virion and Glass, and making Diesel a Maelduin. Expect no updates for a whole month as I'm going on a vacation to 'Murica.

Maybe change Hamilton’s death quote to “Raise a glass to freedom...”, and, if possible, if one tries to discard his personal weapon, have him say “Hey! I am not throwing away My Shot!” and revoke the discard.

2 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Maybe change Hamilton’s death quote to “Raise a glass to freedom...”, and, if possible, if one tries to discard his personal weapon, have him say “Hey! I am not throwing away My Shot!” and revoke the discard.

That first one is already in. The latter one would be a nightmare to code.

I updated patch 1.7.3 guys. It now gives Aircalibur its FE6 icon and the Binding Blade now has its proper ranged animation.

On a related note, there was one occurrence of me forgetting to change Virion into a Ranger, so let's just imagine that he has a wyvern on backup back in Grado.

4 minutes ago, M.C.Dogen said:

Why does Eliza start with a Rapier?

Fire Emblem - the Sacred Stones # GBA2.PNG

If you're on Eirika/Lyn route, you get 4 rapiers. There are 4 rapier users in total, one of which is Eliza, who can use it as a Falcoknight.

Also, I fixed the issue with Ninian. Go redownload and repatch.

4 minutes ago, M.C.Dogen said:

Does Eliwood need a special promo item?

he is lvl 29 and its not letting me use the Knight Crest on him

Fixed it. He should be able to promote now. Redownload and repatch once more, and sorry for all the errors. I was kinda in a rush.

5 hours ago, Windy said:

I'm liking this so far. But just a quick nitpick, did you intentionally make the stats on the Devil Lance so lopsided? I don't see any reason to use it compared to the other devil weapons.

The stats were copied from Tear Ring Saga. That should explain the erratic stats.