Purple Mage

The Selective FE8 PME!

6 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Fixed the problems. I'd rather keep Myrrh though.

Thanks for the fix! Fair enough about Myrrh. 

Having similar issues with Chapter 10, though. Hamilton is a green unit, so he's being targeted by the nearby enemies and dies immediately to the boss's Longbow.

Wow no one else comments on this anymore. Beta 1.7.3 is out now, giving Wolt a new palette, replacing Valter and Caellach with Virion and Glass, and making Diesel a Maelduin. Expect no updates for a whole month as I'm going on a vacation to 'Murica.

Maybe change Hamilton’s death quote to “Raise a glass to freedom...”, and, if possible, if one tries to discard his personal weapon, have him say “Hey! I am not throwing away My Shot!” and revoke the discard.

2 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Maybe change Hamilton’s death quote to “Raise a glass to freedom...”, and, if possible, if one tries to discard his personal weapon, have him say “Hey! I am not throwing away My Shot!” and revoke the discard.

That first one is already in. The latter one would be a nightmare to code.

I updated patch 1.7.3 guys. It now gives Aircalibur its FE6 icon and the Binding Blade now has its proper ranged animation.

On a related note, there was one occurrence of me forgetting to change Virion into a Ranger, so let's just imagine that he has a wyvern on backup back in Grado.