Wings of Fate Summoning Event (April 24 ~ May 9): Shigure, Kana (F), Hinoka (WITH DATAMINE 4/24/18)

Coolmanio

Wouldn't it be Sakura?

Legendary Heroes have a pattern of 2 females, then 2 males, now we are repeating. While Takumi would make sense, if the pattern holds true, we would get 1 more female Legendary Hero before more males.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As @Zeratul said, just like with Knoll, the probability that either Knoll or Reina would have been added to the game at this point in its life (without being a launch character) is pretty much non-existent.

Anyone expecting such characters to be added at any point in the near future should be expecting to be disappointed.

This is true, after they began with Knoll it was more clear that they choose this path and it is not the only Gatcha where this happens. 

Tales of Link had 10 Asbel units and just 1 Sheena for example and she appeared after almost 3 years.
And they had less characters than Fire Emblem and more frequent appearance of new characters.  But now the game is closed anyway.

@Diovani Bressan IIRC Fjorm and Gunnthra are skipping this banner. Fjorm's skipping to give Ephraim a turn, and Gunnthra's skipping because she died needs to make room for the next legendary hero.

And while I'd be cool with Green Bow Priestess Sakura, I'm guessing the next legendary will be Camilla with Bolverk. I'm guessing as a Fire Hero, though that's not based on anything.

As for this banner, I wanna go for Hinoka, partially because flying archer and partially because I really like her skills. Shigure and F!Kana seem alright too, but I already have enough Green Dragons to where Kana doesn't appeal to me, and Shigure looks like he might drop down so I won't try too hard for him. Good thing we're getting a whole lot of Orbs in the near future, so I'll be able to try for Hinoka and most likely have some left over to shoot for F!Grima/Ephraim on the Legendary Banner. Which is nice.

9 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Legendary Heroes have a pattern of 2 females, then 2 males, now we are repeating. While Takumi would make sense, if the pattern holds true, we would get 1 more female Legendary Hero before more males.

We only had 5 Legendary Heroes, so we cannot say there is a pattern. If the next L' Hero is female, and the next 2 are male, then we can say there is a pattern.

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Wouldn't it be Sakura?

This isn't Warframe.

Spoiler

For anyone interested, as of half a year ago, which was the last time I was active in Warframe, the new Warframes being added followed the pattern of alternating between male and female. New Prime versions of Warframes were added 2 male followed by 2 female, but with their primary color theme alternating between light and dark.

I don't see any reason they need to have a pattern. Actually, it's pretty clear that the developers have zero regard to patterns.

3 minutes ago, Stroud said:

This is true, after they began with Knoll it was more clear that they choose this path and it is not the only Gatcha where this happens. 

Tales of Link had 10 Asbel units and just 1 Sheena for example and she appeared after almost 3 years.
And they had less characters than Fire Emblem and more frequent appearance of new characters.  But now the game is closed anyway.

To be fair, many other gacha games are forced to do alt characters simply due to not having enough different characters in the source material. The Tales of series as a whole has, what, about the same number of (non-generic) characters as 2 Fire Emblem titles, if even?

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Or Ryoma. I hope it's him, because those others have alts already and he doesn't.

If it's a bow like others speculate, it's likely Takumi, sorry to burst your bubble. Aside from Robin (who is a unique case in her own, unless you count her being a Legendary of male Grima), all legendary variations so far have used the same weapon type as Ike uses swords and Ephraim uses lances.

6 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Diovani Bressan IIRC Fjorm and Gunnthra are skipping this banner. Fjorm's skipping to give Ephraim a turn, and Gunnthra's skipping because she died needs to make room for the next legendary hero.

Oh! That was cruel... but I liked it. Next Legendary Hero will be... Fallen Gunnthrá: Burned Princess.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

If it's a bow like others speculate, it's likely Takumi, sorry to burst your bubble. Aside from Robin (who is a unique case in her own, unless you count her being a Legendary of male Grima), all legendary variations so far have used the same weapon type as Ike uses swords and Ephraim uses lances.

You haven't burst anyone's bubble yet. We don't know for sure if it's Takumi.

This Hinoka scares me, since she might be one of the few 5* locked units I'd legitimately like to +10. But sadly that'll probably never happen for me unless she had a Hero Fest appearance while I somehow happened to have like 1k+ orbs. She just looks so perfect for my usual teams, especially with that extra armor effectiveness since I'd rather not build up a Caeda for my main team. Rare times that not being a whale actually hurts a bit.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

This Hinoka scares me, since she might be one of the few 5* locked units I'd legitimately like to +10. But sadly that'll probably never happen for me unless she had a Hero Fest appearance while I somehow happened to have like 1k+ orbs. She just looks so perfect for my usual teams, especially with that extra armor effectiveness since I'd rather not build up a Caeda for my main team. Rare times that not being a whale actually hurts a bit.

At least the "Colorless Hell" is not that hell anymore. I think Mist and Jaffar are the only bad ones (in my opinion). Even Faye is very useful.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

At least the "Colorless Hell" is not that hell anymore. I think Mist and Jaffar are the only bad ones (in my opinion). Even Faye is very useful.

That's very true. I'm only afraid of those same 2 you mention. And Kagero and Klein both being at 3* now is another relief. I still really want a regular Kagero and I could always use more Kleins. Now watch me still get nothing but 3* Niles and healers

This new banner is making me think the next banner on the 10th of April (I think) will be Nohrian themed, since this one is Hoshidian themed. Something like Sophie, Dwyer, and an Alt of Camilla, with Silas or Flora as a GHB unit

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I think Mist and Jaffar are the only bad ones (in my opinion).

At least Jaffar has Life and Death 3, so at least he's decent fodder if nothing else.

41 minutes ago, Stroud said:

There’s no chance of ever getting him? Didn’t he do okay in cyl? (Not in the top 100 but I think he still did better than a lot of more popular characters?)

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

To be fair, many other gacha games are forced to do alt characters simply due to not having enough different characters in the source material. The Tales of series as a whole has, what, about the same number of (non-generic) characters as 2 Fire Emblem titles, if even?

They have around 126 characters not including the original/Generic ToL characters (Which appeared in ToL from the main series and some spin-offs). 
There are quite a few Titels. But it is still less than the whole Fire emblem Cast. Maybe 5-6 Fire emblem Titels. 
With Fire emblem we are still more lucky to have a huge diversity of characters, which also have their uniqueness. 

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

This new banner is making me think the next banner on the 10th of April (I think) will be Nohrian themed, since this one is Hoshidian themed. Something like Sophie, Dwyer, and an Alt of Camilla, with Silas or Flora as a GHB unit

Well Hinoka is Hoshidan, but the rest are neutral (you get them regardless of which path you choose). The running theme for special banners with Hoshidan units has been that we get one unit with the rest being neutral (or Nohrian in case of New Years). Meanwhile, Nohrians have enjoyed full banners before, so my prediciton would be Camilla with some Nohrian kids like Nina and Ophelia. Flora could make a great GHb unit I agree.

Anyway, my dream of Mitama making it into this game will likely never come true.

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I dunno if I'd call this banner actually Hoshidan themed, even with Hinoka. It just feels like a general Fates banner to me. That said, considering Kaze has no obvious place to show up from that we can tell, I wonder if they'd have him in that next banner with more Fates units. Probably not likely, but possible.

Looking at units that have introduced new weapon/movement type combinations since launch:

• Green tome flier: Spring Camilla
  • Blue tome flier: Summer Corrin
  • Bow cavalry: CYL Lyn
  • Red tome flier: Halloween Nowi
  • Bow armor: Halloween Jakob
  • Green tome armor: Halloween Henry
  • Red tome armor: Christmas Tharja
  • Green breath flier: Myrrh
  • Blue tome armor: Valentine's Lyn
  • Green breath armor: Fallen Robin
  • Dagger flier: Spring Kagero
  • Colorless breath flier: Legendary Robin
  • Bow flier: Blue Sky Hinoka

12 alts, 1 non-alt. Conclusion: new unit types almost exclusively get introduced via alts.

Reina could very well be added in the future. She scored 197 on CYL2, which is plenty reasonable. (Better than Shigure, for one thing.) She could be the second bow flier, like how female Morgan is the second blue tome flier. But with how new units have been getting handled, it makes perfect sense for her to not be the first bow flier.

If next banner is nohrian related as some people has suggested and it needs to have at least an alt, my guess is that it'll feature Camilla as a Red Malig Knight (since we already have F!Morgan as a blue tome flier), with Charlotte (axe) following the same treatment as Shigure and Benny (lance) being the new unit. The GHB could be Shura, and the last and yet unknown how to obtain be Silas

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

They have around 126 characters not including the original/Generic ToL characters (Which appeared in ToL from the main series and some spin-offs). 
There are quite a few Titels. But it is still less than the whole Fire emblem Cast. Maybe 5-6 Fire emblem Titels. 
With Fire emblem we are still more lucky to have a huge diversity of characters, which also have their uniqueness. 

Right. This is what happens when my brain stops at Tales of Symphonia (because that was the last Tales game I played), even though I'm fully aware of a lot of the games that have been released since then.

5 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

There’s no chance of ever getting him? Didn’t he do okay in cyl? (Not in the top 100 but I think he still did better than a lot of more popular characters?)

I don't think that there is no chance, I looked up and place 136 is pretty good (Reina is place 197).
Also after this month, 3 month are gone after this voting. So if we believe that they plan at least 3 month beforehand it could be that now is the time they start to give some characters attention from this. Still it is better to be less expecting on such characters as the frequency of "new characters" has slowed down. 

Lately I've been to fixed on some of my wishes, which only gives me disappointed. It is just better to be less expecting and be happy if they should surprisingly turn up out of nowhere. 
The good thing is that it is always a reason to spare the orbs. Sooner or later at least one banner should have a character which one of us waits for patiently. 

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Reina could very well be added in the future. She scored 197 on CYL2, which is plenty reasonable. (Better than Shigure, for one thing.) She could be the second bow flier, like how female Morgan is the second blue tome flier. But with how new units have been getting handled, it makes perfect sense for her to not be the first bow flier.

She'll probably make it in eventually. I don't think she's out of the running for whenever they decided to add another flying archer to the game. It just might be a quite a while now. With the slow drip we got for flier mages I'd expect they'll space these out a lot too.