Wings of Fate Summoning Event (April 24 ~ May 9): Shigure, Kana (F), Hinoka (WITH DATAMINE 4/24/18)

Coolmanio

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Kaze in the map screenshot?  I wonder how he'll get in since Kana is the GHB and there's no new Tempest coming up besides the one we're in now.

Maybe if we get really lucky, both Kana and Shigure will drop.  They both have inheritable weapons and 4 skills.

Edited by Rezzy

The best thing about this banner is that the fact we eventually got the vanilla version of a unit after they were previously only available as a seasonal/alternate variant gives me hope that I'll eventually get to see vanilla Charlotte appear.  Hehehehehe...

Oh, and Goad Dragons on Female!Kana is nice too, I suppose.  

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Male Kana is a blue dragon. And Kaze is here too Wonder how we get them?

Wo dao lance is pretty cool. I was just thinking about how there are a lot of lance users that would appreciate that.

Maybe we'll get really lucky and they'll just give away a free Kaze for Golden Week.

Or maybe they're going to start introducing 3-4* units without being a focus.

Two very "bleh" at best units, and then one that's hilariously front loaded weapons wise. At least her BST should in theory be tanked by using a bow. 

Very much a "continue to wait for Golden Week" situation.

I want that Hinoka! OMG!

But poor Ryoma, now he's the only Hoshido sibling that doesn't have an alt. IS better give him one sometime soon! Or else @Thor Odinson and I will riot.

Kaze is free too! Means I only have to pull for one unit here. Kaze was also somebody I wanted! I hoped Silas would join him when he debuted, but I'm fine with this too. Dat Hinoka!

I like the skill distribution of this banner, but yeah, it's rough to see two alts again. No I don't care that this is the "canon" Shigure, whoever comes second is the alt. I do appreciate that Male Kana was left out of the banner. That's what bugged me so much about the Morgans, one of them should have been the free unit.

Tbh, both Kana and Shigure seem like candidates for demotion. Neither are that amazing. Maybe Shigure will stay 5* due to Wao Dao lance, but who knows.

I like all the art at least ^.^

Edited by Coolmanio

Ehh.....I don't know how to feel about this banner. I'll probably try a bit for Hinoka because we finally an archer that will destroy armors instead of the other way around, the other two are absolutely meh so skip.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Kaze is free too! 

We don't know that for sure yet, so I'd hold off on celebrating. He could be another Ayra or Rhajat.

I can see either Shigure or Kana getting downgraded, though finally getting a Wo Dao Lance is very nice. Here's hoping someone (Charlotte please) comes later with the axe!

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I want that Hinoka! OMG!

But poor Ryoma, now he's the only Hoshido sibling that doesn't have an alt. IS better give him one sometime soon! Or else @Thor Odinson and I will riot.

Kaze is free too! Means I only have to pull for one unit here. Kaze was also somebody I wanted! I hoped Silas would join him when he debuted, but I'm fine with this too. Dat Hinoka!

To be fair, we don't know how Kaze is going to be obtained.  He might be in a Gauntler/TT Banner like Ayra or Rhajat.

1 minute ago, kirauza343 said:

We don't know that for sure yet, so I'd hold off on celebrating. He could be another Ayra or Rhajat.

Oh yeah, true. But I'm gonna hope he's another TT unit. People made a lot of complaints about those two, I think.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Anacybele I also want Ryoma to get an alt to.

Glad I'm not the only one!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

To be fair, we don't know how Kaze is going to be obtained.  He might be in a Gauntler/TT Banner like Ayra or Rhajat.

Yeah, but as I said above, people complained about them when they came out, especially Ayra. I don't think IS would try something like that again. It's possible they could, but unlikely imo.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

How would people feel if some units, like Kaze, were given to the overall winning team of the a Grand Conquest???

Everyone sufficiently hate that idea?

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

How would people feel if some units, like Kaze, were given to the overall winning team of the a Grand Conquest???

Everyone sufficiently hate that idea?

Some people love to see the world burn. I am one of those so +1 to your idea