Wings of Fate Summoning Event (April 24 ~ May 9): Shigure, Kana (F), Hinoka (WITH DATAMINE 4/24/18)

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Thank you, Rezzy. This really helped.

Not.

She's Hoshido's Peri with less support convos.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY! Regular Shigure is in the game!! I’ve been waiting for him ever since performing Arts. Speaking of which, isn’t Shigure the second character after Xander to have a regular variant added after the special one? To be perfectly honest, I want everyone on this banner. Sigh.... I’m gonna go bankrupt...:(:

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

No, Reina only takes pleasure in killing the enemy. She states in her support with Kana that they never harm innocents. Peri enjoys killing everyone.

Edited by ZeManaphy

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fuck Reina in particular, am I right, IS?

Well, she is such a throwaway and “just exists” character that there’s a good chance IS themselves forgot that she exists. But to be serious, of course they were going to pick kinshi knight Hinoka or Takumi to be the first bow flier over her because money.

Also, a bit of a delayed realization, but they seem to be adding a shitload of green dragons lately. Yeah, I know that Fae was the only green dragon initially, but have we gotten a new red dragon? Or is it still the two Tikis? We're going to have a pretty weird pool where all the green dragons except Fae are 5-star with all the cool dragon buff skills. Actually, aren't 3/4 of the buff dragon skills on green units, and all of them expected to be 5-star?

So TT is likely out of the picture, there isnt one set for May in our current schedule. But that leaves an odd situation with May's TT, because it isnt during our next banner on the 10th either. So either the TT for May will be for whatever comes after the 20th, or May skips a TT altogether.

I had better be able to get Kaze some how because he is my Fates husbando and in my top ten favorite FE characters.  Hinoka looks great, but I won't be pulling for her unless Kaze is some how on the same banner.  I am calling Takumi Legendary hero now, unless they decide to be nice and make it Ryoma which I would love but I won't hold my breath for.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I know that Fae was the only green dragon initially, but have we gotten a new red dragon? Or is it still the two Tikis?

There still hasn’t been a single new red dragon.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd rather an alt Ryoma use axes since he has a club to his name in Fates, but I'll take any Ryoma alt at this point. :P

Same here. Why have Ryoma be a legendary bow unit when only one of his class option uses bows? He could have a cool axe. 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Really? From what I can remember she doesn't attempt to kill allies for simple mistakes (Felicia), doesn't drag down other characters by making them act out of character and is for the most part, a normal person. 

Edited by Paris

18 minutes ago, Johann said:

Sort of by lack of there being anything else, I suppose Kaze has to be either a Golden Week thing or, bizarrely, a reward for Illusory Dungeon

Rewarding units with ID would be a fun change, though seems a bit pie in the sky

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She is a horrible person and hopefully never gets into Heroes.

How is she a horrible person? The worst thing she does is have battle lust (hardly a trait unique to her) and disobeyed her parent's wishes to get into the royal knights. But also her parent's wishes were just to be a domestic wife & didn't want to entertain the idea of her doing the thing she likes so, like, not going to put that on her. 

Like I side eye a lot of Fates characters' behaviors but Reina seems fine.

e: Should have refreshed earlier. She's nothing like Peri. Peri has always killed anyone, friend or foe, since she was a child. She's also emotionally stunted and does whatever, in general. Reina only kills her enemies and otherwise is pretty personable. She's more similar to Oboro, if anything.

Edited by r_n

Ahhhh my Broshidos!!! Finally Hinoka gets something!!! But wait, this almost certainly implies a Legendary Takumi. Shit. So much for saving orbs and I am going to be so poor if I can't summon both of them. I should be happy but I am really anxious. Someone help...

Also the chances of Takumi being a Flying archer are now really slim. Thanks IS.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, a bit of a delayed realization, but they seem to be adding a shitload of green dragons lately. Yeah, I know that Fae was the only green dragon initially, but have we gotten a new red dragon? Or is it still the two Tikis? We're going to have a pretty weird pool where all the green dragons except Fae are 5-star with all the cool dragon buff skills. Actually, aren't 3/4 of the buff dragon skills on green units, and all of them expected to be 5-star?

You are entirely correct.

Hone Dragons on Myrrh, Ward Dragons on M!Grima!Robin, Goad Dragons on F!Kana, all green. No new red dragons since launch.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

IS is patting themselves on the back and then realizing that 3 of the new dragons is locked at 5* with dragon emblem buffs. They would then proceed to make an public apology and provide apology orbs

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I had better be able to get Kaze some how because he is my Fates husbando and in my top ten favorite FE characters.  Hinoka looks great, but I won't be pulling for her unless Kaze is some how on the same banner.  I am calling Takumi Legendary hero now, unless they decide to be nice and make it Ryoma which I would love but I won't hold my breath for.

TBH, since Kana is a GHB unit and we don't have any TT until the second half of May, they're likely going to put him on a separate banner. We have the weapon countering banner so that's where I'm putting my money

4 minutes ago, Paris said:

Same here. Why have Ryoma be a legendary bow unit when only one of his class option uses bows? He could have a cool axe.

Yeah, totally!

As for the red dragon issue, this makes me think even more now that IS is waiting to make the laguz dragons all red so they'd all be weak to thunder magic which is blue in this game, since they're canonically weak to thunder. Supports my theory that beasts will be green since they're weak to fire and fire is red, and birds will be blue since they're weak to wind which is green.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

There still hasn’t been a single new red dragon.

Wonder what they have against red dragons. I still don't have young Tiki, which leaves my 4-star adult Tiki as my only red dragon option. (Nor do I have female Grima, lol. My dragon team will likely never get off the ground.)

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh boy. Corrin might be the next legendary hero since Kanna is a green unit. Cringe. Another green dragon probably

It would be strange for them to have two legendary dragons in a row.

More importantly, the fact that there's no colored bow user on this banner basically confirms that the legendary hero will be a green bow user.

Reina specifically says she enjoys killing people.  It's a subtle distinction from battle lust, but an important one.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

TBH, since Kana is a GHB unit and we don't have any TT until the second half of May, they're likely going to put him on a separate banner. We have the weapon countering banner so that's where I'm putting my money

I would be OK with that as long as they do put him on a banner or give him to players for free soon and don't lock him behind an orb pack or something like that.  

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

More importantly, the fact that there's no colored bow user on this banner basically confirms that the legendary hero will be a green bow user.

It just confirms that there hasn't been one yet. There isn't 100% certainty that the legendary hero will be a colorless bow. Just a possibility. But knowing what they did with the colorless dragon, it might be Takumi

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I wonder what even determines who will be a legendary hero or not. At first, it looked like it would be OCs. Then, it seemed like it'd be lords. Now the possibility is open for any "plot important character" to be a legendary hero?

Much as I like Takumi, I don't think we should get a fourth Takumi before we get a second Ryoma (even if all of Takumi's variants are colorless, who the heck thought this was a bright idea). If a Hoshidan really is the next legendary hero, I'd honestly prefer it to be Ryoma.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It just confirms that there hasn't been one yet. Not that it'll be legendary hero exclusive. But knowing what they did with the colorless dragon, it'll probably be Takumi

The May 10 banner will likely coincide with the release of version 2.5, and if they weren't planning on releasing the first colored bow user until 2.5 or later, it would be pretty strange for them to include colored bows in 2.4.

Although it's true that we're working off just one reference point here.

I just realized something. Water breath is inheritable and refinable. Though I doubt they'll drop Kana. Would be nice though if they demoted 2 units. Unlikely though

Eh, I'm not too interested in spending all my orbs on Kana or Shigure. Hinoka is tempting because she's the first flying archer and she looks really good, but I doubt she'd replace Brave Lyn on my main team. She'd be good for a flyer team, though, so I might try getting her. The thing that really caught my eye was Kaze! I hope he's added in the next banner, I don't want him getting the same disappointing treatment as Finn.