Wings of Fate Summoning Event (April 24 ~ May 9): Shigure, Kana (F), Hinoka (WITH DATAMINE 4/24/18)

Coolmanio

I think Shigure will be the drop. So far, dragon buff skills have only shown up on 5* exclusive units, and I think it makes sense for the first Goad Dragons appearance to be the same way.

Kaze seems like the sort of unit they'd make a TT bonus unit. The timing is weird, but they've staggered it like this before.

No colored bow user here seems to pretty much confirm that the first colored bow user will be the upcoming legendary hero, probably Takumi. Although I have to say, I'd been hoping for Kinshi Knight Takumi, which may have just been shot down.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

How would people feel if some units, like Kaze, were given to the overall winning team of the a Grand Conquest???

Everyone sufficiently hate that idea?

Got my tar and feathers ready.

Of the units here, Kaze is the one I want most.  He was my Rev husbando, so I hope we find out how to get him soon.  Kana was my son, and I'll be getting him for free.  Now we just need Midori to complete my Fates family.

Just now, Rezzy said:

To be fair, we don't know how Kaze is going to be obtained.  He might be in a Gauntler/TT Banner like Ayra or Rhajat.

being thrown on a banner is always possible, but it seems odd. Rhajat was specifically noted in the same introductory trailer to be in the upcoming Gauntlet banner which seemed like a direct response to the Ayra backlash. And they haven't done that separation since then, unless you get into the pattern with Legendary banners; but then they have the foresight to not include the legendary units anywhere in their trailers or story chapters (ie: Grima-F was no where to be seen until she was revealed)

Though, I guess the banner's kind of weird in general. Kana-M is strange as GHB fodder, its a 3 man banner despite us getting 4 last banner, Kaze is here but we have no upcoming event he'd connect to and isn't acknowledged in the notices, the first new archer they add after adding support for colored bows is...colorless. 

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

How would people feel if some units, like Kaze, were given to the overall winning team of the a Grand Conquest???

It depends on his skills and his popularity. 

Is it just me or does Hinoka look weird when she's attacking. 

Either way, I can safely skip this banner and save my orbs. Hopefully Kaze has good art and a decent base kit. 

Maybe the colored bows aren't going to be new weapons, but they're going to add refines to make them colored.  Like refine a Silver Bow+ into a Ruby Bow+ or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

But... But why. 

I direct you to your sig.

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Is it okay if, after I’m done torching that mode to the ground first, I burn you alive for suggesting that?

I want Shigure and Hinoka. I'll pass on Kana.

Just now, Rezzy said:

He was my Rev husbando, so I hope we find out how to get him soon. 

Hey, mine too!

This situation I think has always been a TT reward, so I'm placing my bets on that. Unfortunate in a way, but it means I'm guaranteed to get him, so, okay.

5 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

That is dumb and won't happen

Pls

Miwabe Sakura did fine with Kana. Hopefully they continue to have that artist do characters that actually match that style. I'll probably go for her and Honks. Not too interested in Shigure but he's here as himself so cool.

Though I was kind of hoping something not Fates.

Just now, Florete said:

I want Shigure and Hinoka. I'll pass on Kana.

Hey, mine too!

This situation I think has always been a TT reward, so I'm placing my bets on that. Unfortunate in a way, but it means I'm guaranteed to get him, so, okay.

I would think he would be a TT reward, but the calendar doesn't have another one listed after this one, and there's another Banner before the end of our current calendar, so it doesn't look like there's going to be a TT for this Banner.

I want to take this opportunity to say how happy I am that we're having at least 3 banners in a row that aren't seasonal.

I think I might pass on this banner. Kinshinoka looks crazy good, but I'm not particularly thrilled by these characters. I might do a full circle or snipe when the banner's almost over, but I doubt I'll spend much on it. Right now I'm more tempted to try for Ayra.

Sort of by lack of there being anything else, I suppose Kaze has to be either a Golden Week thing or, bizarrely, a reward for Illusory Dungeon

DAMN that Hinoka. I'm liking everything down to her chibi design. that new C skill looks pretty spicy too. Strange to see both M Kana and Kaze aren't on the banner, but at least that means Hinoka won't share a color which is great.

Kana and Shigure are an easy skip though. Kana's okay but I'm not a big fan of that artist and Shigure isn't that interesting. I know I'd never use him over my other lance fliers like Cordelia. At least his Wo Dao lance might be cool to inherit to others if he gets dropped to 4* later.

13 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hopefully the coloured bow Legendary is Ryoma and not Takumi then.

I'd rather an alt Ryoma use axes since he has a club to his name in Fates, but I'll take any Ryoma alt at this point. :P

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fuck Reina in particular, am I right, IS?

She is a horrible person and hopefully never gets into Heroes.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit salty. Fates already had a kids banner, and when it was Awakening's turn we got the two Morgans and Gerome, with Chrom taking up a precious slot. Now Fates get another banner with an alt as well, but with more overall characters joining. 

Couldn't they at least have added Ophelia? I mean come on. 

Looks like including some random alt of a character already in the game is going to be a thing now.

At least Hinoka finally gets something, that's more than Ryoma can say.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She is a horrible person and hopefully never gets into Heroes.

Her backstory is somewhat interesting. She grew on me when I found out about it

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fuck Reina in particular, am I right, IS?

IS has a boner for non-seasonal alts

Poor poor Reina. Always snuffed even though she is by far the best FE 14 pre-promote that isn't Ryouma and by far my favourite 14 character and unit. She deserves better. 

Also 0 new FE 1 units, only alts. Hmmm I wonder if there is favouritism. You would think with the series anniversary there would be something special but no more 14!!!!