Grand Hero Battle - Kana (M): Dragon Spawn (May 3rd, 2018 ~)

Coolmanio

62KHkb9qgdCsSVeafUUo2xg86QFRmI9wO_unf5QR

Kana (M) - Blue Breath GHB 

Infernal Stats

Spoiler

HP: 64

ATK: 48

SPD: 36

DEF: 34

RES: 32

Weapon: Water Breath+

Special: Dragon Fang

A: Brazen DEF/REs 3

B: Wrath 3

C: Fortify Dragons

Kana-Infernal.png

Edited by Coolmanio

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What about Kaze? Kaze will be a Tempest Trial reward or something?

They haven't said how we'll get him. My guess is he'll be the reward for the May TT.

They could go the Ayra/Rhajat route with Kaze, but who knows. We do have a weapon counter banner coming up

Edited by silveraura25

9 minutes ago, Thane said:

His title is Dragon Spawn? Hah! 

Odd choice for a GHB though. I sort of feel bad we have to beat up a kid. 

You never feel bad beating up Nowis. Don't let this be any different. Dragon scum deserve all the pain they've inflicted on others

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

That’s what Kana’s title was in FE14’s character roll, hence why it’s his title here.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

You never feel bad beating up Nowis. Don't let this be any different. Dragon scum deserve all the pain they've inflicted on others

Nowi looks like a little kid, but isn’t. Kana, meanwhile, looks like and actually is a little kid.

I'm not that familiar with Fates DLC. Did you fight Kana the same way you fought the Morgan twins?

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm not that familiar with Fates DLC. Did you fight Kana the same way you fought the Morgan twins?

As far as I know, I don't think you fight them at all. Kana's a bit of a weird choice for a GHB compared to the previous choices.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Sunwoo said:

As far as I know, I don't think you fight them at all. Kana's a bit of a weird choice for a GHB compared to the previous choices.

No, you do fight them both, separately, in that DLC. All of the Fates kids get to be enemy units there except for Shigure.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Shadow versions are fightable during two of the Heirs of Fate Xenologues (one Kana on each map).

They could also base it off of Kana's recruitment paralogue, where they went berserk, only with us fighting Kana instead of defending.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

With Nowi and Kana's mother being so common already, I doubt Kana is worth 5*ing... I wonder what kind of fodder he'll give.

I'm guessing that this Kana will also have Waterstone+ and maybe...Ward Dragons? To parallel Kana-F's goad dragons? That'd be fun. Still keeps it premium since you'd only have access to 3 Kana-Ms.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, you do fight them both, separately, in that DLC. All of the Fates kids get to be enemy units there except for Shigure.

6 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Shadow versions are fightable during two of the Heirs of Fate Xenologues (one Kana on each map).

They could also base it off of Kana's recruitment paralogue, where they went berserk, only with us fighting Kana instead of defending.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'd count it entirely if it's a "shadow version" of them, but point taken. It's still a bit of an odd choice, since it seems as if being fightable in the Heirs of Fates DLC isn't exclusive to him.

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

I'm guessing that this Kana will also have Waterstone+ and maybe...Ward Dragons? To parallel Kana-F's goad dragons? That'd be fun. Still keeps it premium since you'd only have access to 3 Kana-Ms.

Making Ward Dragons GHB-accessible is probably a terrible idea lmao. They don't need to get even stronger.

49 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

If Kaze is the reward for the May TT then surely it suggests the next banner from the 10th of May is Fates as well. Can't imagine that would go down well.

Not necessarily. They could be pulling a Clive and associating a TT with an earlier banner for some reason. Or they could pull a Marisa and have a weird miscellaneous TT.

6 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Do we know if M!Kana is breath or Sword?

Blue Breath, you can see him on the map at the very end of the trailer.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Making Ward Dragons GHB-accessible is probably a terrible idea lmao. They don't need to get even stronger.

I feel like I usually see Goad stacking than Ward stacking, but fair enough.

Steady Stance, then? They were fine giving that to Black Knight and I wouldn't mind an extra source of that for my healers and such.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

I feel like I usually see Goad stacking than Ward stacking, but fair enough.

Well, Goad stacking is pretty much only used by fliers, since it's cheap and fliers are much more offensive than defensive. Dragons are comparable to Armors.

38 minutes ago, Thane said:

Odd choice for a GHB though. I sort of feel bad we have to beat up a kid. 

Yea, bu it's been awhile since we had legitimate hero though. Unless Oliver counts.