Recruitment for a D&D Game

KnightOfNohr

I plan to run a Play-By-Post game of D&D 5E on a separate site. I'm a bit of a novice Dungeon Master, so this is good practice for me. I was looking for 4 players, but 2 already signed on, so I just need 2 more. The game will start at level one and end at around level three. Here's the premise:

The members of the group have all individually received letters urging them to come to the sender's aid. They promise to pay well, and include some advance payment and the location of the town the are hiding out in within the letter. Being young wanderers with no stable source of income (along with whatever reason the individual players decide) The four arrive at the town to find it in ruins. Now, they must work together to discern the identity of their client, what he hired them for, and who the person who destroyed the village is.

Those with some previous experience with roleplaying are preferred, but, like I said, this is a simple game; it won't be too hard to pick up on things. Anyone interested?

Like I said, it's a Play-By-Post. For those of you who don't understand that term, look it up a Play-By-Post game is an RPG that is played on a forum instead of real life. Instead of describing their actions and dialogue out loud, they do so via posting. This particular forum (here) is where I play most of my games, and also where I plan to run this one. You can make an account and look at my game concept if you want (my username there is GravityEmblem, BTW). Make sure you read the forum rules first, though! :)

Edited by KnightOfNohr