Fire Emblem Tales of The Stones

Ethan Brooks

Generally the project lead is in charge of the eventing, which is what I assume you mean by "coding". You don't _have_ to, but it can't hurt to learn, no? Here are two good resources if you're just starting out. Even though they're for FE7, the theory is the same for fe8, and there's an incomplete FE8 version of the second link here.

On the horizon a new map has been spotted... 

That's right the game is still in development! We have completed up to chapter 2 but charcter portraits are unfinished alongside the cutscences, however we will continue work on the project and keep the community updated. As such I thank everyone for your patience and if anyone can help in anyway it benefits everyone because the game will be released sooner.

image.png

Attention warriors of art, your time has come! Any one who has any artistic skills concerning fire emblem is needed to draw a backdrop for the title screen. The best submission to myself will be chosen for the game. So please send in your works as soon as possible because the game will be released soon! Hopefully not in a year and a bit like Nintendo.  Also anyone else who can contribute to the project in any way is welcome to do so! :) 

If I may add, it appears you still haven't posted a functioning UPS file to this hack. Can you please provide us with one?

Also, don't forget to edit the main post to include the download link so they don't have to scroll pages to get it.