2018/19 NFL Season (the Buffalo Bills are worse than pizza with pineapple on it)

Life

12 minutes ago, Integrity said:

give me fucking death how did the bills nearly shut us out at home

We paid Cousins big bucks because we needed a "consistent" quarterback.

lmao

Admittedly, the Bills played well today. We just happened to also play like dogshit. If you told somebody who hasn't followed football in 5 years that one of the teams on that field today had the best defense in the entire NFL, they'd assume it was the Bills.

Edited by Slumber

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Jimmy G might have torn his ACL. That sucks. I don't like the Niners, but Jimmy G was getting somewhere after being Brady's backup for so long.

Thank you Panthers for whooping the Bengals!

Wtf Jags and Titans...

1 hour ago, chococoke said:

Holy wow the patriots defense looks remarkably bad. Hightower is completely cooked. This team looks like shit

yeah uh this is the season!

kill me this better not be the primetime blowout that sparks them

2 hours ago, chococoke said:

Holy wow the patriots defense looks remarkably bad. Hightower is completely cooked. This team looks like shit

Just a season ago we were the AFC kings. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

If the Steelers lose again tomorrow though, there will definitely be trouble.

Normally I’d be shocked and embarrassed to lose to the Lions of all teams, but considering how weird today has been with upsets left and right, I somewhat anticipated this. What weird day for football.

Can I point out that the Bills were 17 point dawgs? Yep.

Also. Jimmy G is done for the season. And with that devastating news, the topic title has been changed yet again.

F

Edited by Life

Boswell needs to go and at least some of the coaches need to go. This team has talent. But six penalties already and a defense that still looks trash? That's on coaching.

How the Vikings can be doing better during an away game against one of the best teams in the NFL in the first half than they did in the entirety of a home game against one of the worst teams in the entire NFL is... nothing short of baffling.

It actually hurts to think about.

I feel like I should go in for a CTE scan.

Edited by Slumber

34 minutes ago, Slumber said:

How the Vikings can be doing better during an away game against one of the best teams in the NFL in the first half than they did in the entirety of a home game against one of the worst teams in the entire NFL is... nothing short of baffling.

It actually hurts to think about.

I feel like I should go in for a CTE scan.

This game is pretty entertaining.

I actually feel bad for the Vikings secondary. Goff is putting on a clinic.

Edited by Life

Anyone else agree that Vance McDonald's stiff arm from Monday night was the BOMB? Even better, it led to a 75 yd TD! Holy shit. XD

Edited by Anacybele

On 9/23/2018 at 11:21 PM, Anacybele said:

Just a season ago we were the AFC kings. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

If the Steelers lose again tomorrow though, there will definitely be trouble.

We were? I am very certain that was the Patriots who were the Goliaths of the AFC, if not the NFL in general before the Super Bowl. We were good, but not necessarily the best.

7 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

We were? I am very certain that was the Patriots who were the Goliaths of the AFC, if not the NFL in general before the Super Bowl. We were good, but not necessarily the best.

Uh, yeah. The two teams had the first and second seeds in the playoffs and we should've had the first. And the rest of the AFC ranged from mediocre to bad. Lol

We've been over this but that Steelers team was definitely not great. They were 13-3 but had a Pythag of like 10-6, they eked out too many close wins to be "king." They got beat pretty handily by the Jaguars twice that year so if anything Jacksonville is better off.

Besides, the Patriots made 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

59 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

We've been over this but that Steelers team was definitely not great. They were 13-3 but had a Pythag of like 10-6, they eked out too many close wins to be "king." They got beat pretty handily by the Jaguars twice that year so if anything Jacksonville is better off.

Yeah, and until now, the Patriots often had that talk of being that team in the NFL which is unstoppable. I didn't really get the same invincibility sense from the Steelers.

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

Yeah, and until now, the Patriots often had that talk of being that team in the NFL which is unstoppable. I didn't really get the same invincibility sense from the Steelers.

The Steelers have been consistently pretty fallible. Good, but always having pretty clear room for improvement, and their highs haven't been insanely impressive.

They weren't running a clinic on the AFC at all like the Pats have. The NFC has also consistently been a much stronger conference as of late, and the Pats were the only team besides last year's Jags that looked competitive with the top teams of the NFC, and the Jags weren't always consistent in that regard.

Edited by Slumber

3 hours ago, Lord Raven said:

And I've told you I disagree. Not getting into it again. Besides, I said the Pats were a king too.

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

And I've told you I disagree. Not getting into it again. Besides, I said the Pats were a king too.

Steelers aren't the king by any measure. The Broncos, Patriots, and Ravens have been to a Super Bowl more recently than the Steelers. The Steelers have won the division three times in the last 8 years, Bengals have won it 3 times, the Ravens have won it twice. Also, the Ravens have won more playoff games in the last 8 years (6) than the Steelers have (2). And we haven't exactly been labeled "kings" either.

8 hours ago, NoirCore said:

For a bunch of seasons, this was the point in the seasons where the Patriots floundered and the dynasty is over, for the record.

I'm pretty fucking superstitious as an NFL fan and I will not believe the Patriots look weak until I see them eliminated from the playoffs. I'm not falling for that bullshit this time.

Edited by Lord Raven

46 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

Steelers aren't the king by any measure. The Broncos, Patriots, and Ravens have been to a Super Bowl more recently than the Steelers. The Steelers have won the division three times in the last 8 years, Bengals have won it 3 times, the Ravens have won it twice. Also, the Ravens have won more playoff games in the last 8 years (6) than the Steelers have (2). And we haven't exactly been labeled "kings" either.

Except I was only talking about last season, not any others.