2018/19 NFL Season (the Buffalo Bills are worse than pizza with pineapple on it)

Life

37 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

packers? fake, bad at football. green bay? shitty overrated band, american idiot was contrarian garbage. vikings? cool, good

"But Bengals, Now, That's Where Real Football Is" - Parrhesia

Edited by Specta

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

packers? fake, bad at football. green bay? shitty overrated band, american idiot was contrarian garbage. vikings? cool, good

day

rams had a horrible bye-week, but at least the packers lost, steelers lost, browns won

can i just say that it's actually going to be great to have a black QB in baltimore? I dunno why it seems fitting.

Still love Joe Flacco. Brought us a Super Bowl on his back, and torched the Patriots in the playoffs three times (really four, but that first game he attempted like 10 passes and we won like 33-14). But, we can't escape the future. Jackson was supposedly the most pro ready QB of the draft with the highest ceiling and I can see why. Scrambles, goes through his progressions and keeps his eyes downfield. Running is his 10th option on any given pass play.

Anyway, how bout that clusterfuck of an AFC Wild Card race lol

23 hours ago, Specta said:

"But Bengals, Now, That's Where Real Football Is" - Parrhesia

why did he become a bengals fan

???????

Edited by Lord Raven

okay even if football turns out bad today that means football is good on aggregate thank you for the news

EDIT: football status this week: saved by slumber; otherwise bad

Edited by Integrity

HOLY SHIT THE PACKERS ACTUALLY GOT RID OF MCCARTHY

I can't even be mad about the Vikings at this point. Given how much Wisconsin loves curdled dairy products, I was sure they would keep McCarthy. 

43 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Given how much Wisconsin loves curdled dairy products, I was sure they would keep McCarthy. 

fucking lmfao

and yeah look at it this way: we went away at one of the top threatening teams in their conference, hell, arguably the nfl, and lost.

the packers hosted a joke team and lost.

what a week. feel bad for the niners. i don't want to play the seahawks in the playoffs.

amazing upset from the giants. that was beautiful. lions played a great game. excited to see jackson play again next week. plus a good fight from the raiders, which was a surprise.

oh yeah, and packers lost. :B):

and steelers lost lmfao

Edited by Phoenix Wright

On 11/26/2018 at 7:38 PM, Phoenix Wright said:

day

sterling work, joke-getter

also lmao browns, no idea what they've been up to this week, but lmao

Edited by Parrhesia

i'm just here to say that i can't call whether sports suck or are cool yet this week, but i've posted every sunday since september 27 except that one in november so it felt lonely not doing it

Edited by Integrity

Steelers have a Hel of a cliff to climb against the Pats without Conner, and with the Ravens looking like they're back in the groove, that cliff looks slippy. It'll be interesting to see how things go this weekend.

EDIT: HOLY SNAP

HOW DID WE WIN

WHAT IS THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WE ARE IN

Edited by NoirCore

On 12/14/2018 at 9:13 PM, NoirCore said:

EDIT: HOLY SNAP

HOW DID WE WIN

WHAT IS THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WE ARE IN

WHO CARES, WE FUCKIN' WON! WE FINALLY BEAT THOSE SONS OF BITCHES! WOOO!! (I hate the Pats and been wanting to kick their butts so bad)

The sting from last year is finally gone! We're still in this for the division title! KEEP GOING!

I actually hadn't watched much sports since that dumb Chargers game until now. I lost interest because I was getting tired of bad officiating, losing games we should win, and this applies to both the Steelers and Penguins. But I wanted to watch this one tonight because I wanted to see us finally beat the god damn Patriots.

Though I'm not sure we can beat the Saints. I think they're better than the Pats this year, tbh. Just gotta hope...

I think a good chunk of people who were following the build-up to this game with the Steelers' struggles actually care, so that's "who cares" (not to mention I clearly did myself). :/ Our star running back was out, for instance, and we were riding a rough losing streak; expecting us to win would be super faithful, I'd say. In any case, the Pats played a great game and made it truly a must-watch, as hated as they are for consistently being good.

The Saints will be one hell of a test, though.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

I think a good chunk of people who were following the build-up to this game with the Steelers' struggles actually care, so that's "who cares" (not to mention I clearly did myself). :/ Our star running back was out, for instance, and we were riding a rough losing streak; expecting us to win would be super faithful, I'd say. In any case, the Pats played a great game and made it truly a must-watch, as hated as they are for consistently being good.

The Saints will be one hell of a test, though.

Well yeah, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant we should just be happy we won. xP

And agreed.

The play-offs will certainly be interesting.

Not too hyped about the Vikes being a Wild Card. The Lions should be fine, but the Bears will be a hurdle.

Edited by Slumber

I only tangentially follow football, but seeing the Bears make it into the playoffs is nice.  Maybe they'll get lucky and win the Super Bowl for the first time since I was born.

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I only tangentially follow football, but seeing the Bears make it into the playoffs is nice.  Maybe they'll get lucky and win the Super Bowl for the first time since I was born.

Hey, we're both championship babies, Rezzy! I was born when the Pittsburgh Penguins won their first Stanley Cup! This is cool. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, we're both championship babies, Rezzy! I was born when the Pittsburgh Penguins won their first Stanley Cup! This is cool. ^^

Cool, and my daughter was born the day the Cubs won the World Series