Legendary Hero Battle Across the Plains: Lyn

SatsumaFSoysoy

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hector with Armads-Wary Fighter-Quick Riposte combo

Hector (Berserk Armads, Moonbow, Distant Counter, Wrath 3, Quickened Pulse) would be scarier.

Especially with Infernal stat boosts.

Imagine a Hector with 99 HP.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hector (Berserk Armads, Moonbow, Distant Counter, Wrath 3, Quickened Pulse) would be scarier.

Especially with Infernal stat boosts.

Imagine a Hector with 99 HP.

But Moonbow would be playing by the rules. It should be Ignis already charged.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Moonbow would be playing by the rules. It should be Ignis already charged.

Wait. I meant Bonfire.

Ignis doesn't automatically recharge itself at the beginning of every turn when under the HP threshold. Bonfire does.

And since we can have it pre-charged, we can switch out Quickened Pulse for something better. Like Quick Riposte or Hardy Bearing.

Edited by Ice Dragon

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yo I don't know who decided to put refines on all of the enemies, but damn, this is a step up.

Fegrima’s flunkies were all refined, too.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fegrima’s flunkies were all refined, too.

Were they? I don't remember that...

Can someone help me figure out if the reinforcements are turn-based or kill-based?

fTpHySq.png

Finished the Infernal map on first try with ReinLyn + 2 dancers.

5*+10 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt: Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, Heavy Blade 3
+4 +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn: Firesweep Bow+, Reposition, Life and Death 3, (Cancel Affinity 3 since I didn't notice any Raventome users), Atk Tactic 3, Atk Smoke 3
+3 +Atk/-Def PA Azura: Wings of Mercy, Atk Ploy 3
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy 3, Quick Riposte 3.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Finished the Infernal map on first try with ReinLyn + 2 dancers.

5*+10 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt: Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, Heavy Blade 3
+4 +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn: Firesweep Bow+, Reposition, Life and Death 3, (Cancel Affinity 3 since I didn't notice any Raventome users), Atk Tactic 3, Atk Smoke 3
+3 +Atk/-Def PA Azura: Wings of Mercy, Atk Ploy 3
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy 3, Quick Riposte 3.

The tried and true, huh.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The tried and true, huh.

They pretty much camped the starting area and let the enemies come to them for the most part. Legend Lyn is the last unit to get KO'd for the win. Only Brave Lyn and Olivia received any damage.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Can someone help me figure out if the reinforcements are turn-based or kill-based?

Based on me not particularly paying much attention, they seem to be turn-based since I got about the same number of things spawning in with my armor team holing up in the corner and my flier team blitzing around the map.

Speaking of which, cleared with my busted flier team without much difficulty. Just ran around the map and killed as much as they could as fast as they could.

+10 Halloween Nowi [+Spd, -Res] (Grimoire, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Hone Fliers)
+10 Summer Corrin [+Spd, -Def] (Blarblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Fortify Fliers)
+10 Spring Camilla [+Spd, -Res] (Gronnblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Fury 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Hone Fliers)
+6 Legendary Robin (F) [+Spd, -Res] (Expiration, Reposition, Moonbow, Dragonskin, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Fliers)

I'm not sure I'll have enough time this week to do much of a challenge run.

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Were they? I don't remember that...

It's turned based. KO'd nothing on the first turn (Reinhardt couldn't shut down the starting lance armor in one round) of Infernal and enemies still came in.

Didn't even bother experimenting after what happened the last time. Went in with Rein, B!Lyn and 2 dancers and cleared it on my second attempt. I'm on a rather tight schedule so I can't afford to waste time playing around.

I did it! I used Micaiah, Airzura, PA!Olivia, B!Lyn to beat Infernal (had to use the Drive Atk seal to ensure Micaiah could OHKO one bow knight that refused to die). This one feels like using Lynhardt but without Reinhardt. . .

I'll try to use Eirika later but it's quite late and I wanted to get the orbs ASAP.

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I did it! I used Micaiah, Airzura, PA!Olivia, B!Lyn to beat Infernal (had to use the Drive Atk seal to ensure Micaiah could OHKO one bow knight that refused to die). This one feels like using Lynhardt but without Reinhardt. . .

I'll try to use Eirika later but it's quite late and I wanted to get the orbs ASAP.

Could you post a general strategy for using this team? I have the same characters and I'm stuck on infernal.

Way easier than Grima's. Slap on QR on Ike's b slot and give him distant defense. For Fjorm QR seal. A healer with dazzling pain and a dancer is what I used for the other team slots. I just turtled on the island with my DC units

As usual with reinforcements maps I was not a smart enough tactician to help Nowi solo it, and had to bring in Witch Nowi to protect the level 1 fodders.  Hardest part of this map was the Firesweep Lance flier with high res Guard and Glacies, can't get any more anti-Nowi than that, needed both specials charged at once.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

@mcsilas @Zeo 2 tries to finish, First time fail because PA Azura can't tank a hit. So this time I let my Ninian shine a little in this battle. Shiro is the MVP as always. Siegbert is HP bane but able to survive a hit from blue mage at 39 HP. 

Edited by Ginko

I just don't know what to do with infernal. Full flier team, but every time I want to take out an enemy, it just takes me into range of a unit who can kill me instead. Positioning away after just gets me cornered eventually. This map is frustrating as hell and hearing people say it's easy just makes me feel even worse about it. 

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I just don't know what to do with infernal. Full flier team, but every time I want to take out an enemy, it just takes me into range of a unit who can kill me instead. Positioning away after just gets me cornered eventually. This map is frustrating as hell and hearing people say it's easy just makes me feel even worse about it. 

QR Ike and Fjorm (see a post I wrote above). You also just got drive atk seal so it should be enough for Fjorm not to let the sword cavalry proc heavy blade for galeforce

Edited by silveraura25