Chapter 5x difficulties

pluslefan

So in a small hack I'm making for a bunch of my friends I wanted to change around the order of recruitment for some of the characters, but after 5x the game removes Ephraim from the party and adds in the character I replaced him with in 5x to the party. I've been using FEBuilderGBA for the bulk of the editing and I can't find any specific function in either the 5x Post Chapter event or the Chapter 6 Pre Chapter event that removes Kyle Forde and Ephraim so I'm at a bit of a loss. While it's easy enough to add the removed Ephraim back to the party I don't know how to remove the character who replaced him. So if anyone has any idea how to remove a character from the party or change which characters get removed at the end of 5x that would solve the problem I'm having.

• 2 weeks later...

The hack I'm working on is mostly a reskin and the only issue I'm having with it is the above. I want to use almost all of the bits already present in the chapter with the exception of the specific characters involved, so that kind of advice is flat out unhelpful. There must be something that can be done to fix this one singular concrete issue, can't there?