Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

A lot of Eury's points against Shinori don't make a lot of sense. Saying that Shinori is scum on role for the self-watcher thing (why would you even point that out?) is incredibly random rolespec with no basis. If you pushed on the "townnori doesn't out this" bit more I'd get it, but like... it just seems like an afterthought to the role itself to me.

Why does scum!Shinori not want to commit to town!Randa over supposedly scum!Refa? Do you think that he wanted to bus Refa so badly that he would throw away a free mislynch? It's a ridiculous scum plan at worst to make and I don't see where scum benefits from it there at all. And couldn't Via have just been shot for being obvtown? Why is KTS not scummy for doing this is you dislike Shinori doing it?

@Conqueror have you read this post in depth? Asking Eury to vote me with you over this is totally ??? because I'm basically thrown is as the associative read of an associative read.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE RETURN OF VOTAL BOT SIRI 5.0
Bartozio (3):
athena_57, Killthestory, SB
SB (2): Conqueror, Orihime
Refa (1): Baldrick
Eurykins (1): Refa
Ice Sage (1): Shinori

Not voting: Bartozio, Eurykins, Jaybee, Ice Sage

Day 3 ends in ~17 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

saying scum killed via because she had incorrect reads is a major stretch.

Is it really? 'Cause I see a lack of scum being dead so far this game.

@SB. I'm voting you because your interactions with KTS look more so as trying to win an argument and discredit him then solve slots I feel you've also played footsie from what I've seen with a few slots. I don't think you're trying to solve the game more so as survive and be in the game 

@SB.I'm ignoring Eury's entire Shinori post, I think the premise is faulty. Shinori isn't even remotely under threat of lynch though which makes the attack null to me, and I could potentailly see where she's coming from if I had a early Shinori suspicion (I think Eury has had gut on him since D1?) I might take the wall apart later if I have time.

Contrast with your Eury push, Eury was an entirely viable wagon (and probably still is tbh).

Do you think I'm voting for you for being an associative read?

3 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

Is it really? 'Cause I see a lack of scum being dead so far this game.

I think this is really a stretch at best. Via was killed because she was obvtown. In fact, when I was reading along I was prepared to say that any doc claim should be instalynched for not doccing Via N1. But then N2 happened and ???. I'm not going to think too much about it.

1 minute ago, Eurykins said:

You say that, yet you post this:

So me asking about your comment is bad, even though you posted the implications yourself? Okay.

NO SHIT VIA DIED N1 AND GOT JANITORED BY THE LOOKS OF THE LACK OF PM FLIP. I said she died BECAUSE OF HER CASING, LINES OF LOGIC, all of which were, as of thus far, MISLYNCH targets. Call it "assisting in directing mislynches" by means of people utilizing a dead person's reads to support prior day's lynch interests.

Except a cop claim to lock down a secure scum kill, which could've actually flipped some associative reads as well, would've done us townies a good thing? Also, doctors/protective roles can exist and often do to some degree, and if Scum RB focuses on cop solely, then other town-sided power roles have a higher chance of getting through?

You did realize that Anarchy was 48 hours right? Why wait 'til post 24 hours+ in order to do the gambit? Makes no sense, especially if you were concerned at all about time and people vote sitting.

I have yet to read through Conq, but it still came off as odd to me that you of all people spoke up against Refa tunneling. Could be the above noted situation though, in which case I would retract that point.

If you noticed my phrasing I had Refa/SB noted. You also never did give any heavy reads wrt SB, which is likewise what bothered me. The notions of wagoning were moreso on Refa than SB, but maybe I phrased that sentence weird. English sucks like that (or at least mine does).

Not going to vote until I get through the other people.

That was stated for a reason and I'm going further into it.  What you're doing is still role fishing for more than it should.

Obviously I implied I got targeted by more than one action, I'm not going to say how I know, what targeted me, who targeted me, or anything else because there is no reason to state that information.  I was more than willing to state that I got targeted by multiple people that night though.  So let me ask here: Why would Scumnori out this information? You've been my buddy before and you've seen me play a lot, you know I prefer to not give information to town, why do I out this then if I am scum?

If you are going based off of that WRT Via; here were what was most likely her town reads:

Via town reading SB/Baldrick (Not specifically stated but probably accurate, he refused to out where they actually would be placed at.)
Via apparently slightly gut town reading Refa. Outside of the one thing he has for the gut read though he waffled on how he actually felt Refa might be between demotivated town or lazy/demotivated scum.

Do you think these are false then?  In which case why are you pushing me?

Scum RB on cop literally could potentially take away all of town's investigative role this game,  This game is fairly heavily implied to be low power so that's bad.

Waiting this long because a town!cop wouldn't want to claim if they don't have to. IT also ends up getting slightly better reactions when people don't quite expect it as much.

"Not going to vote"   ARE YOU SCUM READING ME SO HARD OR NOT?

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

But Eury said both. She said Shinori wouldn't lie (playing up the guilty) and she also says this.

That response is really non-specific and doesn't properly go over Refa's reaction at all. People tend to catch on to small details about scum's posts when they know their alignments for sure (this is graveyard bias in a nutshell) and there none of that to be found.

6 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Okay I genuinely don't know what you're trying to say here. I'm assuming you're saying that Eury didn't know the guilty was fake, so that points toward scum!Eury going in? Why would scum!Eury think the guilty was real then if Refa is town in this situation and Shinori is also town?

Scum!Eury would know that town!Refa was town, but she would have to lie about it. You don't want to overly push a townie if you don't have to because then people start doubting you after the flip (see: Evan wagon D1). It makes more sense to say "well this is probaly what happened" than actually take risks arguing with Refa and risk exposing herself later upon town!Refa flip.

8 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

This is what I don't get, why would scum!KTS's push on you be for cred in the first place? Scum doesn't get cred for attacking non-obvious targets, I don't really think KTS needed any cred anyway with how little pressure he was getting and no one was attacking him. If he was scum pushing on town you, making a big deal about his case on you would bring more attention to him that he wouldn't want, so the idea he would make a big deal out of a case on you as scum doesn't make sense to me. This feels like a really flimsy reason to drop a suspect, and I've been feeling this way about the reasoning you've provided for your lynch choices/finding people scummy all this day, which makes me sad because I had a pretty strong town read on you before.

Scum do things to either push mislynches or make themselves look better. I don't think that scum!KTS would have actually been aiming to lynch me here because there were easier targets to go off of, and I didn't think that he was trying to play it up to the crowd either.

4 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

@SB.I'm ignoring Eury's entire Shinori post, I think the premise is faulty. Shinori isn't even remotely under threat of lynch though which makes the attack null to me, and I could potentailly see where she's coming from if I had a early Shinori suspicion (I think Eury has had gut on him since D1?) I might take the wall apart later if I have time.

Contrast with your Eury push, Eury was an entirely viable wagon (and probably still is tbh).

Do you think I'm voting for you for being an associative read?

You should read it because there's a bunch of forced conclusions in there that don't make sense.

I don't think YOU'RE voting me on that, but trying to get someone else who doesn't even scumread me directly to vote with you that is frustrating as fuck when you haven't even read the post.

7 minutes ago, Orihime said:

@SB. I'm voting you because your interactions with KTS look more so as trying to win an argument and discredit him then solve slots I feel you've also played footsie from what I've seen with a few slots. I don't think you're trying to solve the game more so as survive and be in the game 

Dude how was I trying to win the argument with KTS at all? What was there even to win there? I fixed my read on the slot which I was getting less sure of and then the interaction ended. 

Okay I lied I'll respond to this bit.

4 minutes ago, SB. said:

I don't think YOU'RE voting me on that, but trying to get someone else who doesn't even scumread me directly to vote with you that is frustrating as fuck when you haven't even read the post.

To be honest I've spent most of this day on a two person wagon on Refa where most people dismissed the argument as town/town and it was insanely frustrating for me. It's nice to have someone actually want to vote the same target I do, so I'm probably giving them too much of a pass for it. So I'll give you two a fair shake later~

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

That was stated for a reason and I'm going further into it.  What you're doing is still role fishing for more than it should.

Obviously I implied I got targeted by more than one action, I'm not going to say how I know, what targeted me, who targeted me, or anything else because there is no reason to state that information.  I was more than willing to state that I got targeted by multiple people that night though.  So let me ask here: Why would Scumnori out this information? You've been my buddy before and you've seen me play a lot, you know I prefer to not give information to town, why do I out this then if I am scum?

If you are going based off of that WRT Via; here were what was most likely her town reads:

Via town reading SB/Baldrick (Not specifically stated but probably accurate, he refused to out where they actually would be placed at.)
Via apparently slightly gut town reading Refa. Outside of the one thing he has for the gut read though he waffled on how he actually felt Refa might be between demotivated town or lazy/demotivated scum.

Do you think these are false then?  In which case why are you pushing me?

Scum RB on cop literally could potentially take away all of town's investigative role this game,  This game is fairly heavily implied to be low power so that's bad.

Waiting this long because a town!cop wouldn't want to claim if they don't have to. IT also ends up getting slightly better reactions when people don't quite expect it as much.

"Not going to vote"   ARE YOU SCUM READING ME SO HARD OR NOT?

I stated the theoretics of where my mind went and what was plausible. End of story.

Saying you got targeted implies that people either inspected you, doc'd you, or some other plethora of implications. I wouldn't say that Scum!Nori wouldn't do so, because what you implied in itself was pretty vague. Also, @SB. His phrasing and words were not subtle at all. Anyone remotely reading any of his posts would have garnered the crumb easy as fuck. Me pointing it out voiced what probably 90% of the thread (at least in reading it basically) probably considered when they did. Period.

I also personally have my own reasons as to questioning you about it. Also LMAO I've been your buddy ONCE and it was shitshow. That game didn't do shit in terms of learning how to operate with you as my scumbuddy, it only made me lazy and complacent with my gameplay (given that most of my "interaction with you" was IRL not in-thread lmao), which probably got me killed. 

Via's townreads were less of what I looked into, in favor of people constantly highlighting his scum reads in the past day phase in terms of mislynch targets. Regarding townie side reads, it opens up that door of consideration that I did not personally think of, but like others said, part of it was also him being a relatively strong townish read too. Both points make for a good NK target.

2 night phases, 3 dead townies, and no cop results in either direction to be seen. Would've figured by now *something* of use would've come to light, whether to clear someone under suspect, or to lock down scum. 3 down townies later, and still no hits in either direction to fortify any sort of reads? I'd start questioning the utility/effectiveness if that's the case, unless via happened to die with said cop role. 

Sure, I suspect you. I have since D1 to some extent. However, I JUST stated that I wanted to go through the people I want to read through before I vote? You know that's exactly how I work, so why push me on that point? I've done it multiple times in almost every game I play (I get out my reads THEN I vote?), so the fuck is that nitpick?

1 minute ago, Eurykins said:

I stated the theoretics of where my mind went and what was plausible. End of story.

Saying you got targeted implies that people either inspected you, doc'd you, or some other plethora of implications. I wouldn't say that Scum!Nori wouldn't do so, because what you implied in itself was pretty vague. Also, @SB. His phrasing and words were not subtle at all. Anyone remotely reading any of his posts would have garnered the crumb easy as fuck. Me pointing it out voiced what probably 90% of the thread (at least in reading it basically) probably considered when they did. Period.

I also personally have my own reasons as to questioning you about it. Also LMAO I've been your buddy ONCE and it was shitshow. That game didn't do shit in terms of learning how to operate with you as my scumbuddy, it only made me lazy and complacent with my gameplay (given that most of my "interaction with you" was IRL not in-thread lmao), which probably got me killed. 

Via's townreads were less of what I looked into, in favor of people constantly highlighting his scum reads in the past day phase in terms of mislynch targets. Regarding townie side reads, it opens up that door of consideration that I did not personally think of, but like others said, part of it was also him being a relatively strong townish read too. Both points make for a good NK target.

2 night phases, 3 dead townies, and no cop results in either direction to be seen. Would've figured by now *something* of use would've come to light, whether to clear someone under suspect, or to lock down scum. 3 down townies later, and still no hits in either direction to fortify any sort of reads? I'd start questioning the utility/effectiveness if that's the case, unless via happened to die with said cop role. 

Sure, I suspect you. I have since D1 to some extent. However, I JUST stated that I wanted to go through the people I want to read through before I vote? You know that's exactly how I work, so why push me on that point? I've done it multiple times in almost every game I play (I get out my reads THEN I vote?), so the fuck is that nitpick?

That paragraph about our game isn't needed and most of that had to do with you choosing to not post about me.  That's a personal problem.

If I was going to constantly bring up Via's reads and use that as a push why doesn't Scum!nori just push Rad/Randa instead of pushing Refa literally all of D2?

If a cop has inno's they don't claim them unless we happen to be lynching their target, Cops also don't always target people who are more than likely to be lynched FOR THAT REASONING.  Zero reason to out themselves when instead they could out on like D4 and go "Yo, these 3 people are clear and there's only 4 other people remaining....So yeah."

Cause I'm using this interaction to more solidify my read on you at the moment and who you vote is a big tell on how I'll read you.

Figured that would be obvious.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

If I was going to constantly bring up Via's reads and use that as a push why doesn't Scum!nori just push Rad/Randa instead of pushing Refa literally all of D2? yeah."

Cause I'm using this interaction to more solidify my read on you at the moment and who you vote is a big tell on how I'll read you.

Figured that would be obvious.

Because you had more beef with Refa it seemed moreso than Randa. Also didn't help that Randa/RAD seemed to go MIA for a while, which meant that the slot kinda sat there and stagnated. It would therefore seem more logical to work on a more active slot/read than to just sit on a slot that went dead ass silent for a while.

Welp, that's too bad. Got 17 hours left to this day phase, you can afford to wait a couple more hours for me to post my thoughts.

Tbh, most people probably won't read my reads or agree with them, as they're catered to a chunk of people not really under fire. Which is probably going to read/look weird af, but hey, gotta get my thoughts out somehow, even if it's not popular opinion.You are clearly amongst them.

My vote will be following thereafter. You can make your read on my slot after it is completed. 

34 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

It's nice to have someone actually want to vote the same target I do

What am I, chopped liver?

Point taken that Refa probably isn't going to be lynched. I saw Bart has posted, I'll have to do some reading.

On 18-5-2018 at 7:03 PM, athena_57 said:

Bart's first post. This was on page 8. First line doesn't say anything.  Second part neither. Randa vote is fine, if a bit lazy considering this was by page 8. Fourth part doesn't do anything either. Fifth is whatever. Stuff after that is filler enhanced with quotes to make him look busy. He enters the thread on page 8 (5th game-related wise) and doesn't make any actual pushes or ask interesting questions, just makes comments on things without pushing/giving a read. Only exception is Randa vote, which was hopping on the consensus wagon.

Not really my first post. Leaving my rvs debate with you out is fine, but I entered the thread asking questions here:

On 12-5-2018 at 2:19 PM, Bartozio said:

I agree with Via's read on Athena. Scum!Athena would have probably just ignored my initial response to him, instead of continuing that joke debate with me.

@SB.: Can you explain how your reads of Athena just spamming during RVS and him being careful scum who doesn't want to stand out coincide? because those feel contradictory to me.

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

@Randa Can you explain what you think your vote on SB accomplished again? Since I think he didn't post between you voting him and you saying your vote did it's work.

With the post you quoted being me responding to questions I asked (among other things). Basicly, I did interact with people in the thread? If you want to say I didn't get intresting stuff out of it, well sure, but is that an indication I'm not looking for it?

After that, some filler posts.

The he makes his readslist

This is pretty much a ctrl+c -> ctrl-v of the consensus reads. Nothing new to offer, just going with the flow.

On 13-5-2018 at 12:06 AM, athena_57 said:

Reads are good, I agree with basically all of them, except I feel less strongly about SB and Refa than you do. Bit consensus-ish, but I can't really fault you for that if my reads are the same and I think the concensus is right.

(Leaning town on you FTR)

Tempted to leave this here without saying anything about it tbh. This was made in direct response to my readlist post, when you said you were gonna wait for it to form a full opinion of me.

You literally admit here you're reads are basicly the same, but less strong at some points. Why is it this scummy coming from me then?

This is 42 hours after his last post, on page 15 (7 pages later). First 3 paragraphs are replies. First reply is ???, with the second and third, he waffles, bolded shows him not willing to take a firm stand.

If you think the first bolded part is me not taking a firm stance, you're really missinterpreting/missrepping it. Refa asked me why I was townreading people, because he could see their play coming from scum.

My response was meant to be sarcastic. It's D1 and it's two people who are pretty damn good scum players. If you're 100% convinced they're town on D1 without anything role related happening, you're probably just bad at mafia. Liking their posts and not finding anything really wrong with it is the best townread they're getting on D1, deal with it.

Throwing dirt at Evan looks bad. Suggests vig on Ice Sage without commenting on Ice Sage's play. Why Ice Sage? He's not even a wagon atm?

Especially because of that? Vigs are generally best used on people who just don't talk, so we can use the lynch on people we get actual associative reads from (cause how people interact with the wagon can be a big tell, as you seem overly aware of).

If me being fine with lynching Evan and him thus being my second highest scumread, and me sharing reasons for that is now called trowing dirt, sure?

Feels the need to end with an excuse for late posting. (Page 14 is literally 1 page earlier tho)

post was made 8 hours before posting it, and I didn't feel like checking how much was posted and potentially losing my post. Blame me for expecting people to have made posted more then one page worth?

After being prompted by Via to read Ice Sage, he posts this on Ice Sage (implying he hadn't read anything on them before, yet suggested them getting vigged?)

I missed a post, doesn't mean I didn't read anything. I thought he hadn't posted anything relevant not related to Evan.

I feel like a lot of this case is banking on the general point being right (me not having a strong pressence/pushing people, etc), while taking a lot of posts out of context.

##Vote: Athena

THE RETURN OF VOTAL BOT SIRI 6.0
Bartozio (4):
athena_57, Killthestory, SB, Shinori
SB (2): Conqueror, Orihime
athena_57 (1): Bartozio
Refa (1): Baldrick
Eurykins (1): Refa

Not voting: Eurykins, Jaybee, Ice Sage

Day 3 ends in ~16 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Iris