Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

i think baldrick was still blocked even looking at stuff

i think you're putting too much credence into refa's d2 reaction that doesn't look clearing as you present it as

i thonk orihime might be newbie town as their reads changed a lot and went through a lot of progression similar to myself

i thonk conq pushing sb means absolutely nothing when at least someone bussed sb and maybe bussed each other.

i'm willing to listen though! my confidence hasn't been too high this game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

i think baldrick was still blocked even looking at stuff

i think you're putting too much credence into refa's d2 reaction that doesn't look clearing as you present it as

i thonk orihime might be newbie town as their reads changed a lot and went through a lot of progression similar to myself

i thonk conq pushing sb means absolutely nothing when at least someone bussed sb and maybe bussed each other.

i'm willing to listen though! my confidence hasn't been too high this game.

Baldrick can't have been blocked with SB literally haven't been tracked to someone else already.  Literally no if's ands or but's.  Eury didn't say SB targeted two people, so unless there are TWO roleblockers he was not blocked and he is either lying about his role or he hit a safeguard.  That's the only two options logically and literally.

I know Refa way better than you do.  No offense.

Orihime's reads don't look that well and you can't say she's newbie town when she specifically said she's had plenty of experience playing mafia and loves playing.

Bussing maybe but conq's overall play is very town I think.

11 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Shinori, I doubt you're reading my posts anymore, but explain how Athena got blocked.

Refa too, since your whole case on me is based on the fact the block on me is unexplained.

I think everything coming from Baldrick now is spew and I want for us to have the ability to hammer so we can get this day over with without all the spew coming from Baldrick.

But just to answer stuff here: I think Athena was blocked and was redirected by town.  I think the redirect is a town-esque role and not scum as this would make some sense.

Also I have a theory on Athena's role but I'm not sure and I don't want to out it.

Like I stated I think I'm open for a mass claim.  We already have KTS outing his 1x cop and I feel this game is solved if we mass claim.

29 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Baldrick can't have been blocked with SB literally haven't been tracked to someone else already.  Literally no if's ands or but's.  Eury didn't say SB targeted two people, so unless there are TWO roleblockers he was not blocked and he is either lying about his role or he hit a safeguard.  That's the only two options logically and literally.

I know Refa way better than you do.  No offense.

Orihime's reads don't look that well and you can't say she's newbie town when she specifically said she's had plenty of experience playing mafia and loves playing.

Bussing maybe but conq's overall play is very town I think.

I think everything coming from Baldrick now is spew and I want for us to have the ability to hammer so we can get this day over with without all the spew coming from Baldrick.

But just to answer stuff here: I think Athena was blocked and was redirected by town.  I think the redirect is a town-esque role and not scum as this would make some sense.

Also I have a theory on Athena's role but I'm not sure and I don't want to out it.

Like I stated I think I'm open for a mass claim.  We already have KTS outing his 1x cop and I feel this game is solved if we mass claim.

i think the wolves would be more inclined to lie about their roles.

omega and evan last game knew me very well. that's why they got pocketed moreso than anyone else. 

she pushed sb hard which is what you originally said conq's play was townie for. her reads, she's pushed and defended in equal derision with her defending bart and attacking sb, i don't think it looks too bad? she doesn't pick and choose what reads to follow but rather lets her reads dictate which actions she should take. that doesn't read out of the ordinary from a towner, and i used the term new broadly to define someone who's new to the site atypical to myself.

bleh. lots of words for meager conclusions and very weird handling of certain scenarios. 

bleh.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Baldrick    inventor
JB       inventor
Kill      deputy
Refa    illuminator, backup
athena  something, 1xcommuter?
Conq, Shin, Ori    ???

Unless one of those three did something to interfere with athena, there's still no good explanation for what happened to them N2. Redirector + safeguard means scum didn't use a SG to kill shinori N2 after he crumbed whatever his owl role is. Redirector + ascetic contradicts Refa targetting everyone successfully last night. He could be lying, lynch him immediately if there's a scum!ascetic. Roleblocker on Athena doesn't explain them being redirected.

Unless a town!redirector targetted Athena, SB could not have been the reason Athena was blocked. Only Athena can cause people targetting them to fail, and they'd know if they were redirected to themselves on that night. Which means THERE'S AN UNCLAIMED, UNACCOUNTED FOR BLOCK THAT MADE ATHENA'S ACTION FAIL N2.

This entire post is spew because you are misdirecting what the actual problem is.  You are NOT answering for how your action failed on N3 when the dead scum role blocker was tracked to Jaybee.  You are only trying to put forth reasoning for why Athena's instead of you.

I think Athena was role blocked by scum on N2.

You have claimed to have had your action fail N3 with no actual reasonings as to how it could fail.  The roleblocker is dead so the only possibility is that you hit ascetic or safeguard.

It's obviously not ascetic since you targeted the same person twice in a row which would mean you hit a safeguard that was on conq and I can't think of any reason why a safeguard would target conq that night so I don't believe your claim at all.

If there is a safeguard, I 100% think it's a limited safeguard.  Possibly an item that was given out by a certain scum inventor.

Still reading through parts of the thread and I saw this from kill:

ice sage is a good hit, too. i'd rather go bart, though.

I think this is a town post with flipped bart, especially during the time that Ice was prime lynch candidate.  This is more reason to not lynch KTS IMO.

On 5/20/2018 at 4:16 PM, Killthestory said:

honestly, that actually sounds kind of dope. if we work backward and institute a legendary village block, i think we can easily hit 2 to 3 wolves pretty effectively. we just have to do a little communication real quick.

village block: all active 5 posters rn, boyos.

as far as i'm concerned, that leaves.

2.Mackc2-->elemina

5.Ice Sage

8.Eurykins

10.baldrick

13.jb

14.refa

15.bartozio

like, 2, 3, or even all the wolves are here. i'm townreading baldrick and eury right now, and refa feels okay to me. that gives me jb, bart, ice, elemina.

as fun as it would be to say i nailed the entire scumteam, i've got to be wrong somewhere. i'm going to say that someone's really deep right off the bat from looking at that.

P.S. if you still believe in this post you made:

2.Mackc2-->elemina --> Orihime

5.Ice Sage

8.Eurykins

10.baldrick

13.jb

14.refa

15.bartozio

This is what it would currently look like.

Gonna go in deep now and super ISO Orihime; this might take a bit but I'm gonna hopefully bring back something good.

I mean I hope I do because I really just think from my PoE that Refa/conq/KTS aren't scum.  I at least really hope that.

14 minutes ago, Shinori said:

You are NOT answering for how your action failed on N3 when the dead scum role blocker was tracked to Jaybee. 

I'm saying that whoever blocked Athena blocked me, and that mafia most likely redirected them, which is pointless if SB was blocking them.

Why do you think a town redirector targetted Athena N2? They would target someone they thought was scum, and Bart was the only person who pushed Athena D3.

So you think there is:

1 town roleblocker
1 scum roleblocker
1 inventor that can give a 1x roleblocker
and potentially whatever role Athena is who has claimed that multiple people targeted him can cause multiple people to fail their role?

I don't buy it.

I don't think that, a town roleblocker would also have claimed by now.

ftr my theory is redirector + omniguard. It would explain how they caused Athena to fail, and why they didn't safeguard the kill.

I'm 100% refusing to move my vote off of Baldrick. Everyone else should hop on this wagon and we should just vote to hammer early and get this moving along.

If I'm wrong people can yell at me all they want in post game but this is a scum lynch.

@Baldrick Let's do it this way; because you should be lynched today, and if you flip town we will know you're telling the truth so why don't you look at how you can help town assuming your getting lynched.

Who's scum if you die?

wtf is an omniguard?

I'm up for massclaim, if only to prove there is no town redirector. Like I said before I don't think anyone makes sense as a redirector here unless someone is lying.

I'll look through D1 in a bit to see how SB's interactions with Refa and everyone else fit in light of his flip. I think the most important thing for me is to figure out if SB was pocketing Refa or not, since Refa's constantly evolving claim is just ???? to me, but if I can be sure that Refa is town then I'm not really worried about it anymore.

I am never being lynched today, unless you think kill is definitely lying to the point that you don't care about hearing him out.

If I get lynched D6, scum is between Kill/Orihime/Refa

Kill is lying about the cop, there's no other reason why he would insist on a lynch when NLing gives him a chance to use it before MYLO.

Orihime was very opportunistic in jumping on me and buddying up to a cleared town. In my theory, they were the target of the omniguard.

I think Refa brought up the point about NLing, I think in the case of town!Kill and scum!Refa, he would not want that since lynching has a chance of making Kill's role useless. So at this stage, I think he can only be scum with kill.

If kill is town, Orihime/idk. I guess it would have to be conq since I don't think Orihime and Athena can be scum together.

@Conqueror Omniguard is Safeguard that stops killing actions. Since mafia Safeguard essentially gives them free Strongman kills, Omniguard is a way of nerfing it to make it a way for scum to protect themselves.

1 hour ago, Shinori said:

I'll be honest I'm open for claims from everyone because I feel that if people claimed this game is just solved with only one scum remaining after Baldrick lynch.

1x Vote Revealer and after Radna died, I could distribute 10 posts every phase (but it only does something during Anarchy phase).

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Shinori, I doubt you're reading my posts anymore, but explain how Athena got blocked.

Refa too, since your whole case on me is based on the fact the block on me is unexplained.

I think he got redirected to a role that was untargettable.  I don't really get Athena's role,  because he seems like a commuter who targets people?

Either way, I don't think it incriminates you.   I'm still bothered by your interactions with SB and why you held your vote on ME even though you thought me/SB/Bartozio were scum.  Also it feels like you haven't really been pushing anyone the past two day phases.  I know you have stances and opinions on things, but not you pushing them which is weird because I could definitely feel it earlier.

@Jaybee Since you claimed, can you ask what happens if you get roleblocked while handing out an invention?  Can you still give out the same invention the next night?

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I am never being lynched today, unless you think kill is definitely lying to the point that you don't care about hearing him out.

If I get lynched D6, scum is between Kill/Orihime/Refa

Kill is lying about the cop, there's no other reason why he would insist on a lynch when NLing gives him a chance to use it before MYLO.

Orihime was very opportunistic in jumping on me and buddying up to a cleared town. In my theory, they were the target of the omniguard.

I think Refa brought up the point about NLing, I think in the case of town!Kill and scum!Refa, he would not want that since lynching has a chance of making Kill's role useless. So at this stage, I think he can only be scum with kill.

If kill is town, Orihime/idk. I guess it would have to be conq since I don't think Orihime and Athena can be scum together.

@Conqueror Omniguard is Safeguard that stops killing actions. Since mafia Safeguard essentially gives them free Strongman kills, Omniguard is a way of nerfing it to make it a way for scum to protect themselves.

Don't really understand the first sentence but you do get lynched today.  You are 100% the most logical lynch.  Zero interactions with Bartozio is super sketchy and scum generally will forget to mention each other quite frequently.

I think kill is telling the truth about the cop in a game set up like this.  It does make sense, especially with Refa claiming a role like he did.

You have bad interactions with SB your vote wasn't on Bart when we were lynching him and I still think SB rolled over way too fast last day phase and I think it looks bad on you.  People can say this is WIFOM, which it is, but I still think it is bad looking on Baldrick.

I'm not moving my vote. Period.  The inconsistency with your N3 action is damning in my opinion.

Refa's claim is also a town claim in my books so I'm just gonna add that to the even more reasons for why we don't lynch Refa.

Like my PoE is frankly KTS/Orihime/Conq.

I'm town reading conq on gameplay alone.

I think KTS is town based on role reasons and SOME gameplay reasons.

That leaves Orihime in my eyes as the prime lynch target assuming Baldrick flips scum.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

1x Vote Revealer and after Radna died, I could distribute 10 posts every phase (but it only does something during Anarchy phase).

Huh. Does that count as a normal night action - i.e. can it be blocked? If it's similar to RAD's role, then it looks like you're not actually targeting people, so the posts would always resolve regardless of if you targeted an ascetic etc. Can you confirm with Marth?

I'm Vanilla.

Just now, Conqueror said:

Huh. Does that count as a normal night action - i.e. can it be blocked? If it's similar to RAD's role, then it looks like you're not actually targeting people, so the posts would always resolve regardless of if you targeted an ascetic etc. Can you confirm with Marth?

I'm Vanilla.

Oh, I already asked if it failed on anyone tonight.  It did fail on Athena on N3.

@Conqueror Refa targetted Athena same time as you did, and failed.

@Refa Do you think kill is telling the truth? If yes, is your new reason for suspecting me strong enough that you would be willing to make his result unreliable?

Also for some reason my changed role doesn't have a role name, blame Marth for that one (and his not a comod, Iris).

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

@Refa Do you think kill is telling the truth? If yes, is your new reason for suspecting me strong enough that you would be willing to make his result unreliable?

I'm not confident in it.  I think what you said about him not being willing to NL is telling because it doesn't seem like he ever explained that.  My problem is that if you're town, then mafia is probably Kill/Orihime (Conq/Orihime is weird because it means all scum piled up on SB except Bartozio and Orihime's interactions with Conq didn't read as scum/scum to me, and Conq/Kill is possible but it means that Conq has been lining up lynches on Kill/SB but didn't want to lynch Bartozio because ??? Makes no sense) and then what will I actually get out of asking him to scan you instead of voting you?

Actually I'm not confident in anything.  Why do you think your action failed on N3?

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

@Orihime I see you, claim please. I'd love to know what you are.

Also for what it matters I know Kill's role already.

I'm vanilla who got a 1x rolecop from JB and targeted Kill with it.

Did you get 1x Cop?