Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

Just now, Conqueror said:

Man if you think me and Refa engineered a D3 slapfight just for funsies I don't know what to say.

i don't really care about any fights? bussing probably happened, so unless votes were cast and lines were drawn, it's insignificant. especially when refa was already under fire

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Orihime said:

We have a nonclear poe of 5 Me Conq KTS Bald Refa

Let us assume we lynch scum in that Poe that is not KTS

We go to 6 way assuming 1 of the people not in poe not
We have to get a inno and we can hopefully leash it to be on our most suspected scum member if KTS is scum he's giving us a free ML back because he'd be forced to inno who we would've lynched the next day 
This is the argument for leaving KTS alive 

I'm willing to lynch Baldrick.

I don't understand what's the issue here. We're 6/2. We always lynch KTS here for being by fat the most scummy. If by some miracle we're wrong and scum KTS isn't actually lying about everything then we're 4/2. And if we mislynch in that we deserve to lose.

Like I think you all are getting yourself wound up and considering stupid dumb scenarios when the most simple and likely option is that kts is lying scum. 

2 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

How is it gamebreaking for him if he claims a inno on like, Baldrick for example? I don't see it.

Catch you all later.

Isn't Bald like 1 of the top suspects or was that just me projecting my own thoughts onto the thread. 
Like at least for me I don't think you'd bus SB that way (I don't know your meta) but you said my exact thoughts in your first sb vote the few days before.  So it felt towny, so that leaves KTS/Refa/Bald if we get an inno on bald that's huge

1 minute ago, Jaybee said:

I don't understand what's the issue here. We're 6/2. We always lynch KTS here for being by fat the most scummy. If by some miracle we're wrong and scum KTS isn't actually lying about everything then we're 4/2. And if we mislynch in that we deserve to lose.

Like I think you all are getting yourself wound up and considering stupid dumb scenarios when the most simple and likely option is that kts is lying scum. 

Can you look at my post last page for leaving KTS alive?

26 minutes ago, Refa said:

Why did you claim this?  We should probably lynch today so it's less likely that you'll get NK'd zzzzz.

Why did I claim it? So it's clear Baldrick's action failing still isn't resolved. Who cares if I get killed over someone else? Assuming I still have the item, it's a one-shot and can't be used after tonight anyways.

Lightning Rod redirects all NA's onto the target, right?  Give it to me IMO.  If we mislynch tonight AND Athena doesn't roleblock scum NKing, then we can just NL the next day and it removes another unclear slot from the game (so I can complain in GY with maximum confirmation bias).

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Why did I claim it? So it's clear Baldrick's action failing still isn't resolved. Who cares if I get killed over someone else? Assuming I still have the item, it's a one-shot and can't be used after tonight anyways.

Oooh, right, didn't think about that.  Since none of JB's actions could have caused Baldrick's action to fail...

What do you mean it can't be used after tonight?

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

@Jaybee @Shinori @athena_57 @Conqueror @Orihime @Killthestory I don't see how this discrepancy happens to Town!Baldrick,  so unless you guys can explain something that I'm missing here (entirely possible), this is a good vote.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Lightning Rod redirects all NA's onto the target, right?  Give it to me IMO.  If we mislynch tonight AND Athena doesn't roleblock scum NKing, then we can just NL the next day and it removes another unclear slot from the game (so I can complain in GY with maximum confirmation bias).

Oooh, right, didn't think about that.  Since none of JB's actions could have caused Baldrick's action to fail...

What do you mean it can't be used after tonight?

##Unvote

@Jaybee @Shinori @athena_57 @Conqueror @Orihime @Killthestory I don't see how this discrepancy happens to Town!Baldrick,  so unless you guys can explain something that I'm missing here (entirely possible), this is a good vote.

It's a one-shot. Assuming I still have it and use it tonight, it's gone, so me living beyond that point isn't more valuable than anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

He claimed to not target you on n3 so....yeah...

I mean, a redirect would've been possible, but he'd be notified of a redirect happening (I was notified of this when it happened to me). I was vague about this before to give him the chance to claim that if it were true, but considering that hasn't happened by now...

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Should I just claim at this point for clarity purposes, pretty sure most people have guessed it by now.

yeah! We all know what it is already so just say it for the people who don't know(...haha)
If you think it would help sure as I'm a bit confused 

My issue with KTS having a 1x cop is that he has claimed he would use it on Baldrick who he suspects is inno.

I think KTS/Baldrick are scum.  If Baldrick/KTS are scum and we don't lynch one of them today and KTS just claims an inno on Baldrick then in *YLO we are forced to a really bad scenario.

5 minutes ago, Shinori said:

IF redirects are made known to the target then Baldrick is scum.  Unless his role has a gimmick like I stated previously.

I first received a notification my action failed (This was the N2 action, I claimed this D3), later on I was notified of a small mod-mistake, the action failed message was revised to "redirected to NAME and failed"