Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Orihime said:

I wanted to claim vanilla at first as I didn't think I was getting lynched and since KTS was gonna cop bald I could simply mart the action onto myself and get cop checked and prove if KTS was lying or not if he claimed a cop check on anyone besides myself he was guilty if he claimed it on me that made more sense

Could you explain this more? Since I'm trying to figure out if this is what you were actually trying to do ever since the cop claim or if this is something you just came up with.

So you were trying to confirm to yourself if KTS was scum via night actions but that would just put you in a 1v1 with KTS in what could have been LYLO, wouldn't it? I think you mentioned you thought KTS was scum - the only reason to let him live would be so he could help poe with an inno as you said in the thread - but in the case you lightning'd him that wouldn't apply at all.

actually for n4, eury was most likely dead after she caught sb and with our doc dead.

why would you not lightning a suspect to try and eat the kill so the tracker would live?

Orihime isn't cleared imo, from the perspective of the thread a result on her would be as good a result as any. But she can't actually prove whether he's lying.

@Jaybee It doesn't matter that you're out of items, I want to confirm that your role works similarly to Baldrick's claimed role.

##Vote: Orihime

Pretty sure this is a botched fakeclaim that had to be wrapped around the N2 Athena lightning rod.

Even if I assumed Elemina made totally out there choices for N1 and N2 I don't see the N4 action making any sense in any world.

6 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Orihime isn't cleared imo, from the perspective of the thread a result on her would be as good a result as any. But she can't actually prove whether he's lying.

Huh, why would she be cleared in the first place? Not sure what you're saying here.

4 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Huh, why would she be cleared in the first place? Not sure what you're saying here.

18 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

the only reason to let him live would be so he could help poe with an inno as you said in the thread - but in the case you lightning'd him that wouldn't apply at all.

a result on her would help PoE for everyone else, because she isn't cleared.

No, Orihime can't be scum.  Considering no one else has claimed a redirecting role, it either means 1) scum intentionally redirected and roleblocked Athena (this is regardless of whether or not you believe she's telling the truth BTW) or 2) Orihime is town.  In the words of a wise saint...

9879e5b657.png

##Vote: Baldrick

@Killthestory @Orihime Kill needs to cop me/Conq tomorrow and Orihime needs to Martyr the other person.

Oh right. What the fuck. I don't know how Orihime's actions make sense as town though, at all. I'll think about it tomorrow.

##Unvote

imo cop me instead of Refa since I think Refa's role makes him pretty clear

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

martyr needs to be on jaybee/athena/shinori you mean.

Oh right, I fucked up which one she could use tonight...and my terminology.

3) Scum redirected and causes Athena's action to fail with an omniguard or something similar?

I can't believe you're buying this bullshit. You're not Paperblade.

SIRI BOT VOTALS:
(3) Baldrick: Shinori, Orihime, Refa
(1) Orihime: Baldrick
(1) Refa: Killthestory

Not Voting: athena_57, Conqueror, Jaybee

There are 41.75 hours left in the phase. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.

51 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

rip jan mayor 

Good times. I prefered the visit to the person asking for a watcher though.

38 minutes ago, Refa said:

@athena_57 Do you know how your role interacts with Inventors?  Would you be able to restore them as well?

I doubt it, but ill ask. I restore PP and return x-shots to original amount. Why does this matter though? Im actually hoping it doesnt work, otherwise Ill feel even worse about wasting it...

##Vote: Baldrick

Scum would need to have a role that can redirect and a role that can cause actions to fail on the same night.  This is in addition to them having a 1x Janitor.  The role that redirects would need to be poorly used as well, and the role that causes actions to fail would need to be a 1x w/the Janitor or something.

Also, this means that Kill cannot be scum w/Orihime WRT your theory, because he was rolecopped as Vanilla.  Conqueror's interactions with her seem strange as scum/scum, and I already know that I'm town.  So even if she wasn't more likely to be town off of actions, the person she makes most sense as scum is w/you anyways.

I don't think Scum!Orihime volunteers to be copped though (doubt there's a Godfather in this game specifically to counter a 1x Cop).

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

I doubt it, but ill ask. I restore PP and return x-shots to original amount. Why does this matter though? Im actually hoping it doesnt work, otherwise Ill feel even worse about wasting it...

If it doesn't work, then Kill is more likely to be town.  The only claimed 1x's are mine and Kill's, and while Via might have had one, Kill wouldn't be able to fakeclaim it in the way he did as scum (Via would have just flipped as a Vanilla).