Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

Refa claimed to target both Athena and SB, which is a minor tragedy because we don't know if he was telling the truth or not. SB claimed to have 10 posts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Refa already said the bit about janitor and vanilla KTS yesterday lame now it looks like I'm just copying him :((((

Oh right that's a thing I forgot about! Cool, it's probably just Baldrick/Orihime then since I think that's a pretty dumb scum role.

I'm ready for hammer unless people think there's anything else important we can talk about. I tried rereading the early game with different scumteams but all I get is confirmation bias. I guess it's the question of whether a team with SB is going to bus heavily or go for the super hard defense.

SIRI BOT VOTALS:
(5) Baldrick: Shinori, Orihime, Refa, athena_57, Killthestory
(1) No Lynch: Baldrick

Not Voting: Conqueror, Jaybee

There are 33.5 hours left in the phase. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.

Hammer would be 2/3 (so for today, 6 votes to hammer). To vote for this option, majority is needed, so 5 people would have to vote for it in their role pm. ##Vote: Hammer

18 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i could have just been a goon

##vote Baldrick

my role PM says the rolecop item gives your role PM. I assume that includes your alignment.

i mean maybe marth messed up lol

SIRI BOT VOTALS:
(6) Baldrick: Shinori, Orihime, Refa, athena_57, Killthestory, Jaybee

Not Voting: Conqueror

There are 33 hours left in the phase. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.

Hammer would be 2/3 (so for today, 6 votes to hammer). To vote for this option, majority is needed, so 5 people would have to vote for it in their role pm. ##Vote: Hammer

SIRI BOT VOTALS:
(7) Baldrick: Shinori, Orihime, Refa, athena_57, Killthestory, Jaybee, Conqueror

Hammer would be 2/3 (so for today, 6 votes to hammer). To vote for this option, majority is needed, so 5 people would have to vote for it in their role pm. ##Vote: Hammer

Edited by Iris

8 hours ago, Conqueror said:

Could you explain this more? Since I'm trying to figure out if this is what you were actually trying to do ever since the cop claim or if this is something you just came up with.

So you were trying to confirm to yourself if KTS was scum via night actions but that would just put you in a 1v1 with KTS in what could have been LYLO, wouldn't it? I think you mentioned you thought KTS was scum - the only reason to let him live would be so he could help poe with an inno as you said in the thread - but in the case you lightning'd him that wouldn't apply at all.

I think KTS is scum yes but on the off chance he wasn't I felt it'd be an easy chance to get an answer by lynching elsewhere and me testing KTS as I felt I could beat KTS if it ended up being a 1v1 but if he claimed a result on me that would mean he's (most likely) town it turns a 80% of scum to a either 100% chance or an unlikely chance of being scum

actually for n4, eury was most likely dead after she caught sb and with our doc dead.

why would you not lightning a suspect to try and eat the kill so the tracker would live?

Because I thought she'd be alive to clear me. Visits on dead aren't guilty claims unlike the roleblock  was I thought getting myself clear was more important

or rather, why would you lightning the person who's most likely dead the next day?

I didn't expect Eury to die mostly because she was still under heat and I've been in games where scum bus like that. I didn't think she'd outright die like that

Okay now everyone vote for the ability to hammer and stick to the plan!

If baldricks flips town the plan gets tossed out the window.

If baldrick flips scum stick to the plan and hope one of the two variables that can ruin this plan don't happen!

Equally fitting, the Lord of Anarchy was slayed during Democracy...

Baldrick was lynched. He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 6:24 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Baldrick, you are Lord Helix, Red's Omastar.

At the start of TPP Red, the mob kept typing commands such that the Helix Fossil was constantly selected. It came to be seen as a holy object, achieving god status. The helix fossil was then revived, and you began leading red through the path of glory. You are seen as an almighty god. At the end of Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal, The Mob controlled AJ into dethroning you, and were successful. Furious with this disobedience, you were not seen again until Twitch Plays Pokemon Heart Gold.

Being a god, you are capable of bestowing great power upon anyone. ALL HAIL THE GOD OF ANARCHY! You can bestow the following powers upon anyone, but only once. Why, you ask? Because the people cannot take your awesome powers for granted!

1 x Network - "Bestow the power of Psychic contact upon USER!"
1 x Safeguard - " Teach the move SAFEGUARD to USER!"
1 x Seer (watcher that learns the roles of visitors) - "Bestow the power of FUTURE SIGHT upon USER!" 

Also, since you are the God of Anarchy, you are at your full strength during Anarchy phase. You have one extra post during anarchy phase, because you like to see the chaos rather than partake in it.

In short, you are the Anarchy Extra Post Inventor.You are aligned with the Anti-Mob. You win when you achieve parity with The Mob.

It is now Night 5, submit your night actions, phase ends in 24 hours or when everything is received. Also please vote for Anarchy/Democracy.