Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

Rules:

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.
- Don't directly interfere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.
- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.
- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods is likely to result in a modkill or a sub out.
- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.
- Don't edit your posts, notify me of what you've changed immediately if you slipped up.
- Don't post after hammer.
- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a jerk.
- Play to win.

Mechanics and Setup Info:

-This game is NOT bastard.

-D1 start. The D1 start is in Democracy Phase.

-There may be items in this game.

-Any theoretical day action can be specified to be used at a particular time.

-There is at least one vanilla in the game.

-There may be duplicates.

-No night talk.

-The setup features the Anarchy/Democracy gimmick. Their descriptions are given below:

Democracy:Your standard day phase. To achieve a lynch, the player must receive 1/3rd of the living votes at least. The player with the most votes gets voted at the end of day gets lynched.

Anarchy: Also known as the lightkeeper phase. Each player only has 5 posts for the phase, unless their role PM says otherwise. Votes are made in the role PM. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes gets lynched. At the end of the day, the no. of votes on each player will be shown, but not who voted who. I will take serious action on anyone who violates the Anarchy rules or night talk. Also Anarchy phases are 48 hours.

-Normally, Democracy ad Anarchy alternate, however players can vote for consecutive democracy and consecutive anarchy once in the game. The voting is done in the role PM, and the votes will NOT be shown at the end of the day. For example, if you have a D1 democracy start, players can vote in their role PM for a D2 democracy, but the game will be FORCED into anarchy on D3. Players can still vote for a D4 anarchy, but if so, then D5 will be forced democracy.

-*YLO will be announced, and will be FORCED DEMOCRACY.

-You will notified if your action fails or is redirected.

Signups:

Edited by Magnificence Incarnate

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims' game is starting on the 27th so I'd like to start this ASAP.

Signups:

1.Shinori

2.Mackc2-->elemina-->orihime

3.Rapier-->conqueror 

6.Athena

7.Killthestory

13.jb

14.refa

Dead:

Evanmanman-Solid Snake, Town Vanilla

11.via- ????

12.randa-->radicate-evil dome,  town persuader post assigner 

15.bartozio-watson,mafia goon. 

5.Ice Sage-->snike- mighty doge,  town 1x doc

4.SB-ATV,mafia roleblocker 

Eurykins-bird Jesus, town tracker

10.baldrick-lord helix,  mafia extra post inventor

Edited by Magnificence Incarnate

I had a dream I was going to join this game but it was full and I thought the dream really happened so I hadn't checked for a couple days and I'm realizing now it really was just a dream Lol anyway /in

On 5/4/2018 at 5:00 PM, Omega. said:

I like how you haven't posted in about a year and a half but showed up to contradict me.

Lol.

Time for thunderdome imo

57 minutes ago, SB. said:

I'll have you know that I do my best work when I'm not on fire, thanks.

You're lying here like you lied about the numbers in that other game, right? :kefka: