Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

Just now, Shinori said:

Don't be a false prop....*GASP*

THE FALSE PROPHET!

MY VOTE STAYS POLICY LYNCH.

DOWN WITH THE HERALD OF DESTRUCTION

But the false prophet is town... :thinking:

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd probably have to check the wiki.

There's a lot of random lore and it spans across multiple games.

Flareon came back and made it to the hall of fame in Gen 4 so some people believe that this made of for the sins of the past false prophet.  I don't believe so.

One mans sins cannot be overdone by another mans hardwork!

13 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

False. In EO3 I voted you and town won. You weakling, is your back against the wall so soon you have to start lying already?

I said lynching me leads to a loss for town, not voting me. I didn't get lynched during EO3, so your argument is invalid.

Are you seriously lying to be able to accuse me of lying? You're aware role playing as BBM was only funny last game right?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I said lynching me leads to a loss for town, not voting me. I didn't get lynched during EO3, so your argument is invalid.

Are you seriously lying to be able to accuse me of lying? You're aware role playing as BBM was only funny last game right?

But I'm not lynching you, I'm merely voting you. Are you panicking? And if there's one thing I've learned during my brief experience, it's that roleplaying as BBM is always funny.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

But I'm not lynching you, I'm merely voting you. Are you panicking? And if there's one thing I've learned during my brief experience, it's that roleplaying as BBM is always funny.

You're trying to lynch me though, so you're still leading town to their loss. Avoiding my previous arguments against you only solidified my scum read on you, just give it up man.

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You're trying to lynch me though, so you're still leading town to their loss. Avoiding my previous arguments against you only solidified my scum read on you, just give it up man.

I'd consider it. But then I realized. I'm never gonna give you up.

33 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

That is most certainly an intresting angle. However, you started of by voting me. The past two games should have given you ample evidence that lynching me will lead to a loss for town. Thus, your vote on me would logically lead to a loss for town, yet you still claimed it would lead to your victory (lynching me will clearly lead to my loss, so I'm assuming here you're under the missconception you're the greatest Dutchman). The only logical conclusion remains that you're scum!

Nice try talking yourself out of a scum slip though.

Pretty sure I remember a game I participated where you were lynched and Town still won.

##Vote: Bartozio

lying scum

Oh look, it's that time of the early phase where I have no idea what to do, so I just stare at the screen while casually drinking coffee and spouting random things that people will intentionally interpret in the worst possible meanings like mad literature teachers and turbolynch me D1. I know because it always happens.

25 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

##Vote: Rapier

stop flaking

It's called timezones, bro

7 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Oh look, it's that time of the early phase where I have no idea what to do, so I just stare at the screen while casually drinking coffee and spouting random things that people will intentionally interpret in the worst possible meanings like mad literature teachers and turbolynch me D1. I know because it always happens.

Ha, only scum drinks coffee.

2 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Pretty sure I remember a game I participated where you were lynched and Town still won.

##Vote: Bartozio

lying scum

Certainly an intresting point. However, Athena wasn't around during that game, so it falls outside his dataset. Thus, the conclusion he should have arrived at is still that lynching me leads to a town loss. I can see him arriving to a different conclusion if he had scum buddies though...

Oh wait, that also implies he's scum!

8 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I feel you bro. Weren't you partly responsible for lynching me because I wanted to go to sleep though?

##Unvote

##Unvote
##Vote: Athena

I feel like their response to me was kind of nervous. Why would me asking you about Bart be a joke? Overall I feel like Athena is kind of scared of giving the wrong answer now that they've been singled out.

Ftr I asked you the question because I was getting lowkey Kokichi vibes from you. I don't have a read on Bart myself yet.