• Fighter/hero (echoes)
    • Master Ninja
    • Spear master
    • Mechanist
    • Basara
    • Great master
    • Fell dragon/fell god/ demon king/ final boss classes
    • Master Knight

Sorry if this is too similar to the others to warrant a new topic but I figured best class usually isn't equal to favorite class.

im giving it to heroes, I've never had a hero in FE dissapointed me, and their animations are some of the best I've seen. 2nd place would be paladins. 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Dread Fighters, as they look awesome aesthetically and can back up their bada-- looks by being formidable and versatile in combat. They're satisfying to use, and make surprisingly interesting opponents to fight.

Cavaliers are fun, simply because they fill so many roles and have so many strategic options that it's enjoyable simply to plan on how to use them. The fact that the users of this class tend to be among the best units in the game doesn't hurt.

On the less common side of things:

Knights, because I'm one of the few people to get a legitimate use out of them, and I actually like their designs, even if they can get ridiculous.

Taguels, partially because they were the first shapeshifter I saw in the series, partially because I un-ironically enjoy tearing my enemies to shreds with a giant bunny, partially because Panne is my favorite female character in Awakening, but mostly because I enjoy using them. Their six move is surprisingly useful, and I make the best use out of the fact that they ignore the weapon triangle. It also helps that they aren't as reliant as Manaketes on their stat bonuses, so they reclasse without trouble.

Third tier classes in radiant dawn are all my favorites tbh, but picking a single more common class, I'd pick Hero's due to how reliable they've been for me in my experience.

I'm not seeing Dark Knight, Wyvern/Dragon classes, Assassin, Halberdier, Shapeshifters and I'm sure a bunch of others are missing too.

At any rate, Dark Knight for me. I love a balanced utility between Magic and Melee but I also like the Movement benefit of the mounted class.

No shapeshifters or dracoknights?  I will not be voting because you don't have my favorite classes on your poll.

Falcon Knights, Pegasi are by far my favourite class. Even the worst pegasi in the series have some niche, like Est enabling her sisters to triangle attack and Juno doing some rescue-drop shenanigans. At their best in games with rescue, but in the others they usually have something like staff utility/good combat. Great utility, high mobility and in some cases even reasonable to good combat.

Wyverns come in second, not because I think they're worse but for some reason I just really enjoy using pegasi more :shrugs:

Beast units are my personal favorite class especially when I get to use Nailah and Naesala.  Dracoknights are second, I always have better luck with them then pegasi when I train flying units so they tend to be the fliers that makes it to the end game team.

Merc/Hero because they are the perfect balance of str/spd/def for my taste. Delicious. And swords. And mercenaries just appeal to me for some reason.

12 minutes ago, Sock said:

Merc/Hero because they are the perfect balance of str/spd/def for my taste. Delicious. And swords. And mercenaries just appeal to me for some reason.

Right with you man

fast enough to double a good portion of enemies with the defense to take a hit. Along with good strength

my favorite trait of theirs is their notoriously high skill. Skill is my favorite stat cause it Helps with stuff like sol and helps play into crit builds which are some of my favorite strats. (Of course in fates since some classes have +10 crit this is more or less nullified). It also gives them great hit rates 

I would normally say Master Knight, but I'll choose villagers/trainees. Not because they're incredibly good units, but because of the potential they have, as well as several different class routes to choose from, which lets the player decide what they should be to fit their playstyle.

36 minutes ago, indigospace said:

I would normally say Master Knight, but I'll choose villagers/trainees. Not because they're incredibly good units, but because of the potential they have, as well as several different class routes to choose from, which lets the player decide what they should be to fit their playstyle.

Oh I forgot about master knight 

Generals, followed by Swordmasters and Heroes. Despite my name, Barons are not my favorite version of Knights (maybe Jugdral Barons, but that would be too easy); Generals in FE8 and Marshalls in FE10 are my favorite versions. We don't see enough really strong non-Lord, non-special classes with swords. Only two sword-wielding classes in the GBA era reach the Strength cap of 30, and those are Great Lord (Hector) and King (Zephiel). FE8 Generals are 2nd highest with 29 Str. I'd like to see more of this with regular classes. Zweihanders in FE7x are a fantastic example. If they were official, they would definitely be my favorite class.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

Probably Peg Knights and promotions. I have yet to find a single one that I dislike (With Subaki being my least favourite, but I don't hate him tho). I also always use one or two every time I play FE.

Wyverns and Manaketes would be close seconds, but I find most Wyvern Riders unmemorable compared to Peg Knights and I just prefer Pegs to Manaketes.

Edited by Azz

I love Swordmasters, followed by Berserkers and probably Sages.

Being able to double and crit everything is pretty fun. Though, Sages hit hard because most units have like no Res. 

I just like my units to dodge and be nukes tbh.