• Fighter/hero (echoes)
    • Master Ninja
    • Spear master
    • Mechanist
    • Basara
    • Great master
    • Fell dragon/fell god/ demon king/ final boss classes
    • Master Knight

Myrmidons/Swordmasters have been my favorite class since the beginning. Atheistically, I love the use of katanas opposed to standard swords. Gameplay-wise, they're speed lets them dodge, double, hit, and score criticals, not to mention the Astra skill. It helps that lot of characters in the class throughout the series have proven useful; Navarre in FE 11, Ayra in FE 4 (Only on Ch 2 at the moment), Rutger and Fir in FE 6, Joshua and Marisa in FE 8, Mia in FE 9 and 10, Lon'qu in FE 13, and Hinata in FE 14. The only game where I haven't used a Myrmidon yet is FE 7 and that's because I find that Guy is outclassed by Lyn, a Lord who is based on the Myrmidon class.

Edited by Chconroy

Dancers/refreshers are my favorite class. But they weren't there, so I went with Dark Pegasus, but it also wasn't there.

So I settled for Basara which I thought was cool. Maybe I should've picked Druid since it's in my name though. I'm a fake?! EXPOSED?!

Edit: Druid isn't there either so I guess my reputation is... clean.

Edited by Dandy Druid

Swordmasters and Generals. I actually put my vote on Generals, because I expected them to have less votes, but I'm surprised.

38 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Swordmasters and Generals. I actually put my vote on Generals, because I expected them to have less votes, but I'm surprised.

Yeah.  One would think an armored class, which are generally considered the least practical overall of the movement types, would be less popular.

Ehhhhh I love both Manakete's and Wyvern Knights/Lords, but I think I like Manakete's just a little more - sorry Cherche ;-;

I'm also really into Pegasus Knights and their promotions, but tbh I'd just love to see a game where a significant portion of the playable characters are different types of Manaketes (and they could each have their own strengths and weaknesses when dealing with other types of units) although this makes the ultimate challenge in this case anyone with a Wyrmslayer, Falchion, or Book of Naga type thing x.x

I don't know I just...really like dragons and Manaketes ;-;

Edited by Soleater