Red and Blue Bow Unit Speculation

Definitely hoping for red bow Alm as the next legendary hero. I know people want Marth, but the last thing I want is yet another infantry sword. How would people react if Marth was given a non-canon mount I wonder? I'd be all for it but do anticipate some resistance.

(I would also take dragon Roy I suppose, maybe Fiora is secretly a dragon?)

As for blue bows, I'm not too sure on candidates, but it'd be nice if they were a mounted unit of some sort, presuming Alm would most likely be foot-locked.

31 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I know people want Marth, but the last thing I want is yet another infantry sword. How would people react if Marth was given a non-canon mount I wonder? I'd be all for it but do anticipate some resistance.

I would be ok with Marth in a horse or maybe in Caeda's pegasus. And Ninian can be Roy's mother, so this can explain a dragon Roy.

55 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Definitely hoping for red bow Alm as the next legendary hero. I know people want Marth, but the last thing I want is yet another infantry sword. How would people react if Marth was given a non-canon mount I wonder? I'd be all for it but do anticipate some resistance.

As for blue bows, I'm not too sure on candidates, but it'd be nice if they were a mounted unit of some sort, presuming Alm would most likely be foot-locked.

Bow Knight Marth then?

i mean yeah not particularly canon but at least it will be different

Legendary Alm with red bow, seasonal/alt Anna with blue Shining Bow, standard Briggid with blue Yewfelle, Legendary Takumi with green Omega Fujin Yumi or something, GHB Mikoto with red yumi.

For a Red Bow I would do Conqueror Alm with Parthia, since Parthia is tied with Fire and the bow itself had some perks compared to the other Regalia in Echoes (Selling for more and having a skill).

Maybe Brigid would work as a Blue Bow? It would fit, since the a big reason she's the leader of her pirate gang is because she was the old leader's abducted adopted daughter, and the axe-wielding foes will eventually break her if she doesn't get help.

Edited by AndrewMcC00l