Amelia's recruitment requirements

Hello,

I wanted to ask if Amelia appears in chapter 9 in case you didn't save her village from the bandits in chapter 5. Because I made a mod and none of my units could ORKO the soldier and fighter at the top of the chapter 5 map so one of the asshole bandits reached her village and destroyed it. I don't want to do it again but I want to get her. Knight>Wyvern Lord Amelia is tempting (so is Gilliam) (and my mercenary Ross has 14 str/7 spd at level 10/3 with a +2 spd promotion bonus, it's awful, and Joshua can't ORKO anyone as a mercenary with 8 str 10 spd even while he doubles with a steel sword).

48 minutes ago, deskita said:

Amelia still appears if you didn't save her village. I didn't save it on my first play through and she still appeared.

Thanks buddy, I don't care about the ring but I want Amelia because trainees and the like (Colm, Neimi, Tana, Cormag (yes, Cormag) and Marisa in a better position (better bases due to join time and level)) because I've given them awful bases with wonderful growths (Ewan is the tanky mage/shaman alongside Knoll who is more like Gerik stat/growth-wise, Tana is herself but with more specialization into the glass cannon cathegory, Cormag is faster and tankier, being worth promoting into each of his promotions without a stat cap penalty, Neimi is stronger and more skilled, a little faster and luckier and archers have more str/skl and a lower spd cap when promoted). Also Eirika is a goddess with Great Lord (F) being a different version of Ranger and Ephraim's Great Lord is closer to Great Knight (both having the animations of the class I compared the with, Eirika sword+bow and Ephraim lance+axe, Ephraim 7 move and Eirika 8 like the GK/Ranger). Garcia is a warrior BTW and prepromotes are Jagen-like (40% growth in 2 stats, 20% in every other stat, 90% or 120% in HP depending on the character/class) and Kyle is a knight (knights have 5 move, generals 6, GK/mage knight 7, the other mounted/flying classes all have 8 movement). Class stat caps and promotion bonuses are rebalanced to allow anyone to go into either class but there's often one that will suit them better due to growth rates and the stat spread of the classes is more logical (the mod's name for now is "FE8 logic is back" XD).

I will test it further and then post it on the forum in the good section ^^.