Rezzy Tries to Ironman FE Fates: Conquest

Rezzy

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

This is either out of character or Selena's really playing it up because she knows Laslow that well.

Totally the latter.

Anything to stay off the bench.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s the latter. She’s copying his mannerisms to show him how uncomfortable and unattractive his advances actually are.

She wants to keep her lead in the poll.

3 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I love Selena so much lmao. Ophelia looks quite cute with that hair color!

I think it looks pretty nice as well.

46 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

ughhhh--Ginger Ophelia. Kill it. Kill it with fire. you know what; she actually doesn't look half m-bad with orange hair. Comes out on her color scheme looking more like a dirty strawberry blonde. I can dig it.

Dirty strawberry blonde would probably be the best description for my RL hair color.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We return to our story with Garon welcoming Gunter back.

IhwyKBf.jpg

With first Kaze and now Gunter, Garon is very lackadaisical about following up to make sure they're actually dead.  He must be like Officer Short Shrift from Phantom Tollbooth in that he just loves the sentencing phase, but loses interest after that.

CHRvLch.jpg

Soon?  What do you call now?  Nohr was invaded by an army led by no less than the crown prince of Hoshido, and they seemed to have a pretty easy time just marching all over the country.  @Septimius Severus It is also at this point that I would like to point out that Ryoma should be King by now.  A quick coronation ceremony would be a wise idea before launching his attack, since he still had complete control over his nation at the time.

poyjQpo.jpg

Garon's nepotism goes far enough to put one of his children in charge, but not far enough to put the most competent one in charge.

Iago finds our absence just a bit suspicious.

OAd7ykz.jpg

Well, I got married, had two kids, and watched them grow into young adulthood.  Sorry I couldn't keep curfew.

ESj5VmP.jpg

Iago, do you have anything better to do than make sure I'm acting evil enough?

Well, it's time to stop pretending to be a good little girl.

z3gWWr5.jpg

I've given Hoshido enough chances, and they keep causing trouble.  It's no mercy from here on out.

9Ah0Rju.jpg

It's been two years that Rezzi's been gone, and she never bothered to clean her armor.

pBcx2SX.jpg

Have we run into anybody that hasn't tried to kill us yet?

Max1fHJ.jpg

Rezzi embraces her destiny.

#justicefornyx

K6QkiG0.jpg

Rezzi is miffed that Azura doesn't believe our proclamation that Garon has been too soft.

Nohr has finally had enough of just taking it from Hoshido and decides to launch a counter strike.  We get some much needed gold for our journey.

2H7Kj47.jpg

Xander gives us the traditional Nohrian greeting of attempted fratricide.

QVxLK7I.jpgKUb38jV.jpg

Thanks, Xander, just like old times.

qkMGv7j.jpg

Why would I say no?  I'm surprised you aren't the one in charge to be honest.

Laslow is happy to see his boss again.  He lets him know he's been trying to level up well.

DecJcsw.jpg

Xander reunites with one of his many sisters.

hQzQ0ML.jpgm53jhn9.jpg

You're much nicer than my Hoshidan family.  They only fed me eat once a day, and I got to go out of my cage for 30 minutes twice daily.  I kept my sanity by learning to sing the same song over and over.

AYOe3c5.jpg

No, not our money!

As anybody who plays D&D knows, you can threaten our country, you can kill our allies, but you do NOT steal our stuff.  Now it's personal.

UeRrcmt.jpg

Xander finally joins us with his trusty sibling-bonding sword.  He will be pairing up with Rezzi today, since they have a lot to catch up on.

qFiebER.jpg

For the rest of my party, I really want to bring Ophelia along, but there's just not room just yet.  I want to try to get as many S Supports as I can in the next couple chapters.  Once there's room, we'll definitely be using her.

K2m11bM.jpg

That or Iago cares more about making us miserable than the success of this invasion and just let them on.  Why is Iago more of a pain in Conquest than in Birthright?

Aboard our ship, not only have there been pirates sneaking aboard, but they've completely overrun the place.  There are a few way to tackle this chapter.  They steal a bit of our gold every round, so splitting our group in two and going in either direction would preserve the most gold, but that is also a lot riskier than I'm willing to do, so we shall take our entire party west first.  It has less Status Staves and is therefore less scary.  With all the hard hitting and promoted enemies over here, we will be pairing most everybody up.

bTb0pWD.jpg

Niles and Beruka draw some enemies out to the north.

yfzLQtT.jpg

Yes, Beruka has leveled Magic again.  She has leveled Magic four times more than she has Strength.

Camilla grabs her first level-up as well, which leaves a bit to be desired.  Azura sings to level as well.  It's odd that the Dancer has the best growths in the game.

hDd8oi6.jpgt4KVUGg.jpg

Rezzi and big bro team up to take out the nastier enemies.

m3OYDzK.jpg

Odin shows off in front of his boss.

wgnQFgl.jpg

I showed Selena a bench, and she showed me a good level-up.

rp8UKkE.jpg

Some mercs are wandering over from the back of the ship, and surprise Beruka with a Wyrmslayer.  Thankfully, that's the only one who poses a threat to her.

YzTzOsz.jpg

With the Berserkers' crit chance, we decide it's best to just take them out at a distance.

3bdiEAq.jpg

Elise proves she only needs a Fire Tome to wreak havoc on the enemy.  Rezzi also gets a good level-up.

ViQmH7R.jpgmYIk6A9.jpgDVa2tbJ.jpg

Niles wants nothing to do with that crit chance.

B3K2ix6.jpg

Champion of justice interrogates a ne'er-do-well.

fectE3Y.jpg

We send in the Enforcer to get to the bottom of this investigation.

qMImPlj.jpg

We now move to the back half of the ship, the pirates still pilfering our gold every turn.  We waste one turn trying to sit just in their range to draw some enemies towards us, but they do not fall for the bait, so we will have to push forward.

ivl67iO.jpg

Xander and Odin are the only ones I trust to charge in there, so Xander takes south, and Odin takes north, paired with Rezzi and Leo respectively.

vBoSXIy.jpgKUUGsTX.jpg

Dang that guy hits hard!  Did I overestimate Odin's abilities?

23TB5E5.jpgIvFqBmp.jpg

I may have made a terrible, terrible mistake.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Aboard our ship, not only have there been pirates sneaking aboard, but they've completely overrun the place.  There are a few way to tackle this chapter.  They steal a bit of our gold every round, so splitting our group in two and going in either direction would preserve the most gold, but that is also a lot riskier than I'm willing to do, so we shall take our entire party west first.  It has less Status Staves and is therefore less scary.  With all the hard hitting and promoted enemies over here, we will be pairing most everybody up.

bTb0pWD.jpg

Niles and Beruka draw some enemies out to the north.

yfzLQtT.jpg

Yes, Beruka has leveled Magic again.  She has leveled Magic four times more than she has Strength.

Camilla grabs her first level-up as well, which leaves a bit to be desired.  Azura sings to level as well.  It's odd that the Dancer has the best growths in the game.

hDd8oi6.jpgt4KVUGg.jpg

Rezzi and big bro team up to take out the nastier enemies.

m3OYDzK.jpg

Odin shows off in front of his boss.

wgnQFgl.jpg

I showed Selena a bench, and she showed me a good level-up.

rp8UKkE.jpg

Some mercs are wandering over from the back of the ship, and surprise Beruka with a Wyrmslayer.  Thankfully, that's the only one who poses a threat to her.

YzTzOsz.jpg

With the Berserkers' crit chance, we decide it's best to just take them out at a distance.

3bdiEAq.jpg

Elise proves she only needs a Fire Tome to wreak havoc on the enemy.  Rezzi also gets a good level-up.

ViQmH7R.jpgmYIk6A9.jpgDVa2tbJ.jpg

Niles wants nothing to do with that crit chance.

B3K2ix6.jpg

Champion of justice interrogates a ne'er-do-well.

fectE3Y.jpg

We send in the Enforcer to get to the bottom of this investigation.

qMImPlj.jpg

We now move to the back half of the ship, the pirates still pilfering our gold every turn.  We waste one turn trying to sit just in their range to draw some enemies towards us, but they do not fall for the bait, so we will have to push forward.

ivl67iO.jpg

Xander and Odin are the only ones I trust to charge in there, so Xander takes south, and Odin takes north, paired with Rezzi and Leo respectively.

vBoSXIy.jpgKUUGsTX.jpg

Dang that guy hits hard!  Did I overestimate Odin's abilities?

23TB5E5.jpgIvFqBmp.jpg

I may have made a terrible, terrible mistake.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

FuPPPST.jpgfQbcoZb.jpgGztI7Db.jpgWv0osFu.jpgI7rHrPs.jpgfcww8gC.jpg

Odin miraculously survives every enemy within a 5 mile radius coming out of the woodwork with murder in their eyes.

Xander gets a little love as well.

I52Aada.jpg

Having survived that onslaught, we are free to move in.  Niles steals a kill for a level-up.

V6VsTwM.jpg5OFRsKq.jpg

Jakob also gets in on the fun, with a sad level-up, but at least there's Speed and Magic.

FnSz6oG.jpgr3k114O.jpg

It's because he thinks you're cute.

ATJzTZJ.jpg

Selena knows she has to do better than that to stay on the roster.  Having cleared out all the rest of the enemies, that just leaves the ringleader.

pHBAr5S.jpg

Xander moves in the corner the boss.

j7lbgs4.jpg6brUo9W.jpg

Shura cannot even damage Xander, so the only risk is his counter skill.

uHpskMY.jpg

Somehow, someone is still stealing our gold, so Odin wants to end this quickly.

Hzbw9Hp.jpg6GUS6rL.jpg

Odin gets a good first post-promotion level, though all that Strength is mostly wasted on him.

c7G9OtY.jpgpXpVZvk.jpg

Since I beat all the enemies, shouldn't I have been able to recover the whole 10K?  Unless they were just throwing it into the harbor or something.

Xander tells Shura to surrender, while he checks the results of the Boots poll.

fAsGqVc.jpgE7jRFif.jpgWUCsfin.jpg

Azura flirts with Shura, but forgets that he's a Corrin-sexual.

Ju4ew8d.jpg

We all know Mikoto was really behind it.  He couldn't have enacted a plan like that without approval.

l4MlTWp.jpg

Rezzi: But I have to respect the results of the poll.

iuIsvPy.jpg

Shura, but not his Boots happily join our team.

And with that, Chapter 16 Complete!

Deaths: None, except 3600 gold

New Units: Xander, Shura

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

IvFqBmp.jpg

I misinterpreted this pic at first...I thought the bottom screen was what it looked like before combat took place, which would actually have given some cause for concern (Odin finishing the fight with 3 HP instead of 20, the latter of which is basically a guaranteed victory given that the toughest enemies have taken their shots at him after that).

Good to know he got out of there alive.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I misinterpreted this pic at first...I thought the bottom screen was what it looked like before combat took place, which would actually have given some cause for concern (Odin finishing the fight with 3 HP instead of 20, the latter of which is basically a guaranteed victory given that the toughest enemies have taken their shots at him after that).

Good to know he got out of there alive.

It was a close call, but Odin is a god.

Also, much thanks for Ophelia's aptitude.  It's expensive, so I won't be able to do it for everybody, but if I can't show my daughter favoritism, who can I?

iuEgLqU.jpg

Also, if any North American Castles have skills for any characters that I have not yet gotten one for, let me know.  So far, we have gotten:

Rezzi: Trample

Azura: +1 Movement

Odin: Tomefaire

Camilla: Rend Heaven

Selena: Certain Blow

Laslow: Rally Speed

Niles: Bowfaire

Ophelia: Aptitude

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

ESj5VmP.jpg

Iago, do you have anything better to do than make sure I'm acting evil enough?

No. No he doesn't.

I'm pretty sure his whole mission is to see Corrin Rezzi being a goody two-shoes just to shout this.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

fcww8gC.jpg

Odin miraculously survives every enemy within a 5 mile radius coming out of the woodwork with murder in their eyes.

With a weapon name like that how could he not?

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

pXpVZvk.jpg

Since I beat all the enemies, shouldn't I have been able to recover the whole 10K?  Unless they were just throwing it into the harbor or something.

There's a guy on a dinghy just ready to paddle off once they've either got everything or died.

That's my guess.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Shura, but not his Boots happily join our team.

Shura becomes a pilgrim, his boots having been blasted off into the sea.

Edited by Dayni

One does have to wonder why Shura's boots and the pilfered gold just disappear after you recruit Shura. Might I recommend a cavity search? Or don't you want it back that badly?

I know Selena is likely to win her position off the bench, but I can't help but think Peri could do with having one of her only good supports used. Which is weird because I don't like Peri.

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Soon?  What do you call now?  Nohr was invaded by an army led by no less than the crown prince of Hoshido, and they seemed to have a pretty easy time just marching all over the country.  @Septimius Severus It is also at this point that I would like to point out that Ryoma should be King by now.  A quick coronation ceremony would be a wise idea before launching his attack, since he still had complete control over his nation at the time.

I don't understand the progression of the war in Fates. The war is already going on when the game starts and there must obviously have been some fighting if Nohr managed to capture Kaze, Rinkah et al. Then Corrin is sent to the Bottomless Canyon and Omozu acts all indignant like: "This is a breach of treaty!" Like, what treaty, we are at war. Then Nohr invades Hoshido, but Hoshido gets out unscathed and starts running rampant throughout Nohr even though Nohr is the more militarily powerful nation. And somehow it only becomes an all-out war afterwards...?

I never understood why Ryoma doesn't get crowned either. Of course, he's factually in charge, but actually being King would tremendously increase his legal powers as well as his factual authority. It's not like he doesn't have time for it either, with Hoshido free from peril. 
Maybe it's a "I won't become King until we have exacted vengeance upon Nohr in Mikoto's name" kind of thing? It's never pronounced, but that's the only reason I could think of.

Leaving story aside though, I see you're still doing great! I'm very happy to see Ophelia join and Odin kicking ass and surviving against the odds. Make him invincible!

You're doing awesome so far! Really glad that your Odin survived there! Also Ophelia's build sounds really nice for that +10 damage, which will happen more often than not. Have you done an Ironman run before? 

23 hours ago, Dayni said:

No. No he doesn't.

I'm pretty sure his whole mission is to see Corrin Rezzi being a goody two-shoes just to shout this.

With a weapon name like that how could he not?

There's a guy on a dinghy just ready to paddle off once they've either got everything or died.

That's my guess.

Shura becomes a pilgrim, his boots having been blasted off into the sea.

I also find it funny how big Shura's boots are in his official artwork.

23 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

YAY ODIN IS ALIVE 

Yippee!

14 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

One does have to wonder why Shura's boots and the pilfered gold just disappear after you recruit Shura. Might I recommend a cavity search? Or don't you want it back that badly?

I know Selena is likely to win her position off the bench, but I can't help but think Peri could do with having one of her only good supports used. Which is weird because I don't like Peri.

Maybe we should have put Shura in our prison first and let Niles interrogate him.

12 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

I don't understand the progression of the war in Fates. The war is already going on when the game starts and there must obviously have been some fighting if Nohr managed to capture Kaze, Rinkah et al. Then Corrin is sent to the Bottomless Canyon and Omozu acts all indignant like: "This is a breach of treaty!" Like, what treaty, we are at war. Then Nohr invades Hoshido, but Hoshido gets out unscathed and starts running rampant throughout Nohr even though Nohr is the more militarily powerful nation. And somehow it only becomes an all-out war afterwards...?

I never understood why Ryoma doesn't get crowned either. Of course, he's factually in charge, but actually being King would tremendously increase his legal powers as well as his factual authority. It's not like he doesn't have time for it either, with Hoshido free from peril. 
Maybe it's a "I won't become King until we have exacted vengeance upon Nohr in Mikoto's name" kind of thing? It's never pronounced, but that's the only reason I could think of.

Leaving story aside though, I see you're still doing great! I'm very happy to see Ophelia join and Odin kicking ass and surviving against the odds. Make him invincible!

It's also not helped that it's tough to keep track of the war's progress geographically, but it seems like Hoshido is showing up just about everywhere and not just near the border.  For instance, we find them at Fort Dragonfall even before they land at the port of Chapter 10.

1 hour ago, Black Zero said:

You're doing awesome so far! Really glad that your Odin survived there! Also Ophelia's build sounds really nice for that +10 damage, which will happen more often than not. Have you done an Ironman run before? 

Thanks, and nope, this is my first time.  I've always reset when I lost a unit before, except for once in Radiant Dawn.

Taking a quick look at our new recruit, we see that he not only lost his Boots, but also his Mini-Bow.  He somehow gained a Mend staff, but since he's a thief, he probably stole it.

xhtpIkU.jpg

We continue our eugenics program to breed Niles and Beruka in a Support chain I actually find quite sweet.

Vrpo6iL.jpg7QTWTBk.jpg

Nine months later, they pop their daughter in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and continue about their business.

Generic NPC #462 wants us to stop a burglary in progress.

USimk4t.jpg

Niles is surprised to see his daughter show up.

sN76lkS.jpg

For reasons no one could fathom, Nina seems to harbor some deep seated resentment towards her father for being abandoned in extra-dimensional space.

EqFD895.jpg

Get back in your cage.  How did you pick that lock, anyway?

XKB2tA5.jpg

The whole anarcho-communist thing she has going on seems more on the side of the left, but horseshoe theory and all that.

1uPzPUU.jpg

Niles understands that the right values property rights and wants to educate his naive daughter about Adam Smith.

Once more, we have more units than we can bring into the chapter.

aoqEgwn.jpg

We have to make some decisions.  Rezzi and Niles are mandatory.  Azura, Elise, and Jakob will come for dancing and healing.  Odin and Ophelia need some father-daughter bonding time.  Lasow and Selena still need to S Support.  Of our remaining spots, I decide to bring Leo, Arthur, and Camilla.  Beruka, I'd like to use, but her level-ups have been terrible, and there's a lot of archers here.  Effie is still viable, but there's just not enough spots for her.  Kaze's still around, but his first few level-ups have not helped his case.  Xander is awesome, but he'll get virtually no XP here.

nhxYzSU.jpg

Nina's Paralogue was pretty fun IMO.  The General/Knight in the central room comes with Wary Fighter, Inspiration, and Armored Blow (a nasty skill set).  Shining Bow on Niles helps if you have it, and it will also help with the Warding Blow Generals in Chapter 18

16 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Pirates, pesky creatures they are.

They messed with the wrong boat.

13 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I thought Odin was about to go down for the count back there. Surprised that he did not.

He never ceases to amaze me.

9 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Oh--hi Nina.

You're in this LP :huh:

Of course.

8 minutes ago, CA Valkyrie said:

Nina's Paralogue was pretty fun IMO.  The General/Knight in the central room comes with Wary Fighter, Inspiration, and Armored Blow (a nasty skill set).  Shining Bow on Niles helps if you have it, and it will also help with the Warding Blow Generals in Chapter 18

The hardest part is making sure we get Nina in time.  If it weren't for her, I'd take it a lot slower.

Odin and Ophelia embrace their destiny as chosen ones and take the western hall after Niles opens it for them.

Vf3cAEA.jpg

Arthur partners with Camilla and draws fire through the door to the north, granting him a level-up.

cwtp3Dw.jpgRXUNKDV.jpg

Nina needs a good spanking, so we'll need to push through her partners in crime in the northern hallway.

YomXSRY.jpg

Meanwhile Odin is massacring everyone who crosses his path.

C6XNdnL.jpg

Leo tanks the archers through the door to the east.

nxJBzrC.jpgLQTxvUn.jpg

Leo needs to get some Skill and/or Luck.

Once most of the enemies in the Dark-Dusk hallway are weakened or dead, Odin lets Ophelia take over.

6Utxjdi.jpg

Azura dances around up north to help clear the main room.

Xefm8D9.jpg

A gluttonous amount of HP and Wary Fighter makes these Armor knights a pain to take down.

zTqWLe7.jpgSxI7QTP.jpg

Being out numbered 3 to 1 in this room makes it a bit hard to not take a few risks.

Ii5xirg.jpg

Ophelia earns her stripes under Daddy Odin's watchful eye.

AeKkKK2.jpg

Leo is taking longer than I would like with the eastern archers, and is making me want to give him a Secret Book after this chapter.

23ko88T.jpg

I don't like using this Axe too often, but it's the only one that will take out this guy in one hit.

cb26S3V.jpg

Am I feeling lucky?

ZsezJ6r.jpg

bOQFpoA.jpg

It's dangerous, but we risk Nina getting away if we don't push our advance.  The first flip of the coin does not go our way.

xm1WREI.jpgxm1WREI.jpg

However, the second does, charging our shield gauge to full.

Everyone is having trouble doubling anybody else in the room.

2qGd1uY.jpg

Except Arthur.

CaaAl0j.jpg

Our Shield Gauge blocks this feckless knight's blow.

jRKMRlc.jpg

Just how many knights were here again?

1DAeikx.jpg

Odin does not realize the peril the rest of the party is in.

GoByC5h.jpg

Niles decides this adolescent disobedience is nothing a sound beating can't fix.

s79o95k.jpg91pZn0B.jpg

Niles only gets one spanking off, so Leo has to come in to finish the job.

PlViK0E.jpgs2BJdRv.jpg

The revolution will have to wait.

Odin finishing the western side is merely a formality.

xSKWRRI.jpgZSuxxJb.jpg

Selena doesn't want us to forget about her.

tw2li8P.jpg4TXDVwj.jpg

Is that the bench I hear?

Odin suffers his worst misfortune of this chapter.

apKt5Gc.jpgVKeDpqc.jpg

Having cleared out the main room, and taken care of Nina, we rush east to prevent the bandit from stealing the contents of this manor's chests.  That's our job.  Selena needs every last bit of strength against this guy.

RKKLUao.jpg

Wary Fighter is getting a bit old.

9r4ofJD.jpg

Odin continues being awesome, like a mother cat, he lets his daughter finish off the weakened prey.

iQkqJt9.jpgNwCpva0.jpg

With the worst enemies down, we need to hightail it south to grab the thieves before they flee.

7gvSO9k.jpgxx2xyEm.jpg

At least it's better than your last level-up.

Arthur enacts justice on the burglars.

Wqdi8H0.jpg?1

Jakob picks off a weakened archer.

Gtw0f6q.jpg

Where do you think you're going with that 3Kg?

IOggJPw.jpguSpdNSf.jpg

One hapless Knight forget armor knights can't wield Axes in Fates, and tries to escape once he realizes the jib is up.  We had just walked past him earlier.

caK030z.jpg

We block off his exit.  Ophelia needs XP.

eCJ61Ad.jpgDPpQgK5.jpg

That's about the worst level-up possible.

Our job done, we tend to Niles' rebellious daughter.

NrnAejx.jpg

Back in your cage, young lady, and I'm taking away your Ike/Soren fanfics.

kpgTkM3.jpg

Hey, I visited everyday; you just went from born to 15 in like two days.

mlZ8gpb.jpg

I don't know.  I've been asking that question for two years now.

ljmhSgM.jpg

Hey, I did your paralogue, what more do you want?

Nina explains the owner of this house committed the heinous crime of buying out all the stock of Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition and selling them at a 400% markup on Amazon.  Niles agrees he deserves what he got and lets Nina join the team.

TWejRLJ.jpgEsbKytg.jpg

Yaoi, her only weakness.

tv1CeMz.jpg

Nina, we haven't been dragging Silas's corpse around since Chapter 9 just for you to cannibalize him.

Nina's Paralogue Complete!

Deaths: None

New Unit: Nina

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

tv1CeMz.jpg

Nina, we haven't been dragging Silas's corpse around since Chapter 9 just for you to cannibalize him.

Silas being dead takes the line to another level.

Nobody died at least, so that's good. Isn't it..... Oh no, I know what's next. We're in Conquest's unfun ride now.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Nobody died at least, so that's good. Isn't it..... Oh no, I know what's next. We're in Conquest's unfun ride now.

Yeah, I dunno why, but I think Rezzy is gonna lose someone this upcoming chapter...

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Silas being dead takes the line to another level.

Yeah, some of my least favorite maps are coming up.  Part of the reason I want to get the kids now is in case anyone dies.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Yeah, I dunno why, but I think Rezzy is gonna lose someone this upcoming chapter...

The streak has to end sometime.  I haven't lost anybody since Chapter 10.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The streak has to end sometime.  I haven't lost anybody since Chapter 10.

You've got some pretty tricked out units between purchased skills and items from path/battle/visit bonuses. Oh, and Xander is alive, which you could totally abuse if you need to. I wouldn't be too worried.

Just now, LordFrigid said:

You've got some pretty tricked out units between purchased skills and items from path/battle/visit bonuses. Oh, and Xander is alive, which you could totally abuse if you need to. I wouldn't be too worried.

Yeah, but I tried to impose my rules to keep it from getting too broken.  I think I'll need it in the chapters to come.  Hallway of Death anyone?

I've had a couple close calls, but I don't think I've been too reckless.

My internet has been on the fritz today, which is a bit annoying, as a can't visit other castles.