• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

I actually don't mind hans

Garon is a slime monster and Iago is just Saturday villan

most if the time Hans is just following orders and enjoys his job

I wonder if Hans and Reina would get along.  It would be funny if you could recruit Hans.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Elise, the friendly ghost.  Or maybe that's why Sakura has been so terrified lately.

Azura’s methods of psychological torture are cruel. First, she tells Sakura spooky stories. Then, she has the ghost of Elise haunt the already terrified girl.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Azura’s methods of psychological torture are cruel. First, she tells Sakura spooky stories. Then, she has the ghost of Elise haunt the already terrified girl.

It her revenge on her adoptive family for only emptying her chamber pot once a week and letting her see sunlight only every other day.

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

And Percy is looking to breed a third generation of super soldiers.

OElce2W.jpg

So, it appears he's trying to be Captain America but made by Hydra.

Arthur should watch out.

Elise, the friendly ghost.  Or maybe that's why Sakura has been so terrified lately.

Azura's telling ghost stories and Elise gets the blankets out for Sakura.

I mean, if ghosts were telling ghost stories I don't think anyone would sleep.

734b6Hd.jpg

Except Hana.  We can leave her unguarded, as a sort of canary in the coal mine to warn us if Hans is getting killy with the prisoners again.

Hans would get more experience off killing Hana though. I'm concerned that he'd get too much experience in that plan.

Though who knows, she might somehow dodge his attacks.

nIGyXTw.jpg

Can I just kill Iago now and say a stray arrow hit him?

>Iago executed by firing squad.

"Sorry Daddy Garon, it appears that Iago got taken out at the great wall by an army of archers. He must have been tied up by the Hoshidans beforehand."

At least Garon has the excuse of being a slime monster, and Hans just likes killing in general, rather than making us cry.  What is your excuse Iago?

He somehow wanted to outdo Validar. He succeeded imo.

Hans even got some expansion in motivation where someone said he had aspirations of attaining nobility. What does Iago even have?

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

At least Garon has the excuse of being a slime monster, and Hans just likes killing in general, rather than making us cry.  What is your excuse Iago?

He just loves killin!

8 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

yo you've made me want to get FE conquest now. 

That makes me happy.

7 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I want to cosplay as Iago and say all his lines in a live drama show.

Be careful not to chew the scenery too much.  William Shatner even thinks Iago is too much.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

So, it appears he's trying to be Captain America but made by Hydra.

Arthur should watch out.

Azura's telling ghost stories and Elise gets the blankets out for Sakura.

I mean, if ghosts were telling ghost stories I don't think anyone would sleep.

Hans would get more experience off killing Hana though. I'm concerned that he'd get too much experience in that plan.

Though who knows, she might somehow dodge his attacks.

>Iago executed by firing squad.

"Sorry Daddy Garon, it appears that Iago got taken out at the great wall by an army of archers. He must have been tied up by the Hoshidans beforehand."

He somehow wanted to outdo Validar. He succeeded imo.

Hans even got some expansion in motivation where someone said he had aspirations of attaining nobility. What does Iago even have?

Isn't the current Comic Cap a Hydra Agent or something?

My fallen soldiers will take shifts haunting her.

Maybe we should make Hana equip Void Curse.

Trust Nobody!

I often forget about Validar.  Whereas the Fates Villains are ridiculously over the top, the Awakening ones are a bit forgettable.

I think Hans mentions wanting to become a Duke in one of his Battle/Death quotes.

13 minutes ago, Jotari said:

He just loves killin!

I'll have to watch that when I get a chance.

13 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

most if the time Hans is just following orders and enjoys his job

Hans is actually a decent person, ar ember back in Nestra, Where he covers for Corrin, when Corrin didn't kill the rebels, he just lies to Garon about it saying, Corrin Super definitely killed the Rebels yup, a true loyal nohrian yes sirree, ( Pobably as an apology for the whole Gunter thing)

46 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Hans is actually a decent person, ar ember back in Nestra, Where he covers for Corrin, when Corrin didn't kill the rebels, he just lies to Garon about it saying, Corrin Super definitely killed the Rebels yup, a true loyal nohrian yes sirree, ( Pobably as an apology for the whole Gunter thing)

Oh yeah I remember that

56 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

10 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh yeah I remember that

We need to rescue Hans from the forces of evil.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I think Hans mentions wanting to become a Duke in one of his Battle/Death quotes.

I think it was in Revelation. Not that his stats can back it up in said route...

8 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Who would want to harm a hair on Hans's head?! I'll have them all put to death!

Hans was thinking ahead and doesn't have any hairs on his head.

4 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I think it was in Revelation. Not that his stats can back it up in said route...

Well, he doesn't have as much time to grind against unarmed prisoners in that route.

For here, we want to bring a few fliers, so we can cross the gap, but we can't bring too many, because the are ballistas and just archers in general everywhere.

sJRyvDk.jpg

There are also a couple chests we really want, so both Niles and Nina are coming.  Niles needs to come anyway, since Rallyman is here.  If we can, we might try to get some other prisoners, too.

WvjcEkz.jpg

Before we get started, we want to dish out a Spririt Dust.  Kana is a good candidate, since he often tanks several enemies in one turn, and Ophelia might be capping out Magic on her own, anyway.

jyzSZjG.jpg

It's so nice for Takumi to get the welcoming committee ready for us.

So Phase A is a Blitzkrieg towards Rallyman's group.  We want to capture him before he has a chance to buff his friends and make things harder for us.

ruNYFyW.jpg

Unfortunately, Xander misses, which really doesn't put us off to a great start.

We move in the Kana/Percy Dynamic Due to attack the left Spear Master, who unfortunately, we don't have enough oomph to one-shot.

HwDD2IG.jpgbqq3EW8.jpgxQEw5Pa.jpg

At least we get two very nice level-ups out of it, but all will be for naught if Rallyman suicides on us instead of Rallying, but I think the AI will go for the Rally.

I was planning to move in and Capture Rallyman on this first phase, since Niles would be able to tank a single hit and have a shield for a second, but it's too dangerous to put him there now.

0b2TvH8.jpgLhMnky2.jpg

Very nice level for Camilla there, when we get the chance, she'll be switching over to Malig Knight to get Trample, then switch back.  It's expensive, but that extra 5 damage really helps.

3QA8x87.jpg

It's funny that they go for Xander over Kana.

zLhOnj7.jpg

I don't like the look on his face.  I need an adult.

UMXloZW.jpg

Well, something has caused Rallyman's friends to join us in battle.  I'm just going to let them come to me, so I don't get swarmed.

But first, we have to get Rallyman, if a turn later than intended.

cyFTUrU.jpgG4tcj7H.jpg

Okay, now for the moment of truth, Niles vs Rallyman.  Thankfully, I was right, and he Rallied, rather than try to attack, himself.

qI8h2AU.jpg

Yay, 100% hit rate, Niles can taste the rainbow already.

ESaYodg.jpg

Yay, and a decent level-up to boot.  I would like some Strength and/or Magic on him once in a while, but at least he can hit.

dVLD4Np.jpg

And Rallyman is ours!  Will he get some friends to go along with him?  We'll find out later, as we ponder why there are stair entrances on the enemy side of this wall.

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, he doesn't have as much time to grind against unarmed prisoners in that route.

Either way, his speed SUCKS, and it doesn't help that he starts with a Tomahawk equipped.

Anyways, choose your engagements with those reinforcements wisely - those guys that just showed up have all manner of anti-weapon weapons. Or else death, destruction, and diarrhea will strike.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:31 AM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Before you go overboard fantasizing over the captures, I would remind you this is still an ironman run... and with this being Lunatic, I would imagine she's much better off leaving Hinata's squadron alone.

These guys were caught during an all prisoner Lunatic Conquest game.  And yeah . . . I probably wouldn't recommend it for you.  No max stat or broken units allowed :P:

I guess Takumi fell in love with Camilla in this fight, and went to the beach with her! What a fight on a great wall can do with you.

1 hour ago, CA Valkyrie said:

These guys were caught during an all prisoner Lunatic Conquest game.  And yeah . . . I probably wouldn't recommend it for you.  No max stat or broken units allowed :P:

You don't need to worry about that - not with my opinion on Niles being as low as it is. Which makes me think, when it comes to retainer quality as units, poor Leo drew the short stick...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

16 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe we should make Hana equip Void Curse.

That skill seems to be default equipped in Conquest by most people, hence why it's so difficult to find other sources of experience.

Must by why Hans kills so indiscriminately.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

And Rallyman is ours!  Will he get some friends to go along with him?  We'll find out later, as we ponder why there are stair entrances on the enemy side of this wall.

Well, they are coming at your army in theory.

The fact they've not been closed off is the real sin.

12 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I guess Takumi fell in love with Camilla in this fight, and went to the beach with her! What a fight on a great wall can do with you.

Yes that's what I gathered from today's heroes banner

20 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Either way, his speed SUCKS, and it doesn't help that he starts with a Tomahawk equipped.

Anyways, choose your engagements with those reinforcements wisely - those guys that just showed up have all manner of anti-weapon weapons. Or else death, destruction, and diarrhea will strike.

I have a cunning plan.

18 hours ago, CA Valkyrie said:

Is it Niles + Prisoners run, or did you buy them off the unit log book?

17 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Lay a honey trap for Takumi.  It would make this map a lot easier.  Or maybe that's why he left all the sally ports open.

16 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You don't need to worry about that - not with my opinion on Niles being as low as it is. Which makes me think, when it comes to retainer quality as units, poor Leo drew the short stick...

But Odin!

15 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

Hans and Reina shipping when?

They were made for each other.

14 hours ago, Dayni said:

That skill seems to be default equipped in Conquest by most people, hence why it's so difficult to find other sources of experience.

Must by why Hans kills so indiscriminately.

Well, they are coming at your army in theory.

The fact they've not been closed off is the real sin.

As will be shown later, they at least have half of them blocked off by keeping soldiers at the top of the stairs.

4 hours ago, Coucher said:

Yes that's what I gathered from today's heroes banner

Hope I can get Camilla.  If the BST wasn't terrible, it would be nice to have a Tome Flier team.

Thankfully, this last soldier is within throwing distance of Gazak.

wyb99BA.jpg

Kana pushes westward on the northern ledge.

TKbLab4.jpghQyraLW.jpg

There shall only be Death, not Life and.

FqYM2re.jpgyOIAXrQ.jpg

Sadly we don't have quite enough attack to kill the guy manning the ballista.

SvQ6DlN.jpg

Well, unless we proc Dragon Fang, that is.

FzqstY0.jpg

Now, we leave Rezzi in range of the Ballista, but even though it deals effective damage, it can't kill us, and we need to get back to the other side at some point.

Mz8iuBn.jpgwlHG2SW.jpgx7fjZLX.jpg

Takumi: Hey, shouldn't we mount our ballista up on the wall?  What if the Nohrian reach there and use it against us?

Rallyman: Jeez, do you know how heavy that thing is?  Can't we just leave it down at the bottom of the wall?

Takumi: Fine, but I'm making you stand at the bottom of the wall to guard it!

vfSuz3o.jpg

Ha ha!  Hoist upon their own petard!

ZBOBhmx.jpg

Azura continues to waste the best level-ups on herself, though she does get HP again, which is nice.  I remind you, she has 27 HP with a Seraph Robe.

LdGGnuU.jpg

Master of Arms vs Master of Sword-Hands.

x4Ps55U.jpg

In a stroke of fortune, one pair of Masters of Arms went north towards our A Team.

pTEniH8.jpg

Kana looks like he's enjoying this a little too much.  It must be that weekend he spent with Grandpa Garon.

fxtZE3i.jpg

Yet another timely Dragon Fang proc!

HcBKliO.jpg

Your Rallies can't save you.  Rallyman works for us, now!

kZiLlkE.jpg

Leo's genes are really showing with that Magic level-up.

H08ZOJT.jpg

We give Dwyer some chip damage while we can.

yriBxfH.jpg

Well, we're mostly still using Nina because our Archer options are pretty limited, and she can open chests.

BqY2U4g.jpg

Why can't you always level like that?

cRkVpLx.jpgrKyQDYn.jpgbZhk7xQ.jpg

Finally!  It's strange how big of a power boost you feel moving into D tier.

Uu0pWro.jpg

Having weathered the Master of Arms brigade, our map is looking like so.  A few skills procs have helped us out, and Rallyman is being put in our dungeon as we speak.  Maybe we can have him cook for us, and make some Rally Stew.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Is it Niles + Prisoners run, or did you buy them off the unit log book?

This is basically the layout of my own prisoner run.  Rules are based of what other players did and some are my own added stipulations. Logbook was not used.

Rules and Preparation:

- Lunatic Difficulty, Non-Ironman

- The only story units allowed are Corrin, Niles, and Azura.  Other story units can be used on their join chapter, but must be benched afterwards IF prisoners can fill deployment slots.

- The prison must be built after Chapter 8. The roster must increase at a rate of 2 prisoners per chapter until all deployment slots are occupied by only prisoners and the Big 3. Chapter 13 should be the first Chapter with where this takes effect.  And suffice to say this chapter sucks really hard.

- No DLC Classes/Skills allowed (sorry Aether).

- Skill buying for Corrin and Niles is not allowed. 

- But skill buying for Azura is okay since I want to keep her as a dancer at all times.  I will limit the allowable skills to the troubadour and sky knight class lines.  She will also be the only unit entitled to the Boots.

- Castle visits for shops/armory/forging/resources are fine.  Visitor reward items are as well. 

- DLC Maps are okay for the purposes of support grinding.  Gen 1 units can be support-grinded if their child provides a paralogue with capturable enemies.  Boo Camp and Ghostly Gold are permissible if you really hit a wall.

(My Boon/Bane and marriage choices.  Yours may vary)

- I used a +Mag/-Luck Male Corrin with Diviner Talent.  He married Nyx for the dark mage class line.

- Niles married Mozu for the archer class line.

It is quite the challenge but still very fun!  Probably the most fun I had playing Fates.  Rules aren't set in stone.  Feel free to tweak some or add your own, whatever gives you the most entertaining experience! :D: