Rezzy Tries to Ironman FE Fates: Conquest

Rezzy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I;m kicking myself because grounded would have been even more punny because of Raijinto.

You're lightning fast eagerness to make a pun turned out to be your undoing.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

This map just doesn't have a good way to approach it.  Even barely moving into range means getting hit with 5 or so attacks with poison damage and stacking debuffs.  If I had a spare Rescue Staff and/or Entrap, I might be a bit more cavalier here, but I think I'll just turn around.  Sometimes, the only winning move is not to play.

Guess they had four of a kind, and your hand was total (BLEEP!). But that's fine. I expected you to fold once you got there. And part of being a good tactician is knowing when to fold. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, just to let everyone know that the LP is not dead, especially so close to the end.  I've just been very busy with work and IRL stuff lately.  I've not had much time for video games, let alone one that requires full brain capacity, but when I get some free time, I'll try to see this through to the end.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello all, just to let everyone know that the LP is not dead, especially so close to the end.  I've just been very busy with work and IRL stuff lately.  I've not had much time for video games, let alone one that requires full brain capacity, but when I get some free time, I'll try to see this through to the end.

Completely understandable, I’m doing the same with mine so I can get acclimated to college 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20-8-2018 at 3:59 AM, Rezzy said:

This just means I can finally catch up on all the updates I've missed.

Take your time, Rezzy~ We can wait as patiently as Ryoma.

• 2 months later...

EL2jgAT.jpg

Oh, hey Ryoma, sorry to keep you waiting.  Thank you for being so patient.

lfJjqWk.jpg

Can I take you prisoner and have you command your remaining troops who are no doubt still scattered throughout the country to stand down?

lJbzFrU.jpg

Yeah, I've been experimenting with some dark magic to imprison souls in gems for all eternity.

qZmQF7S.jpg

And there's that too.  I hope Iago isn't listening in right now.

OYRG5hF.jpg

We did a DNA test on him and discovered he's 50% Dalek.

(For some reason, my new laptop is Kryptonite for my phone, and I can't easily upload them like I had been, so it might take a while to transfer the pictures until I figure out something quicker.)
YpB642C.jpg

I just figured that had been censored out of the localized version, like the face petting.

N8odrV9.jpg

So keep an eye out for his corpse.  I hope you don't mind us killing him.  But at least Hinoka's alive!

BxrdHqH.jpg

If I tell myself that enough times, it will have to make it true.

a5nAIx0.jpg

It's about frickin' time.  How many souls do I have to harvest before I can awaken its fel powers?

UoIl386.jpg

No prize for guessing how this ends.

urIM2qY.jpg

Yay, Daddy Garon complimented me!

Rh9jjH9.jpg

I thought this was a "Defeat Boss" map, not seize.  We're not in FE6 here.

sPox6z2.jpg

Ah, Daddy Garon, can't I keep him as a pet?  There are so many more finessed forms of evil we could explore first.

iSBXEuT.jpg

You know, the games that make you kill the end boss only with your main lord and don't let you use the units you've been building up the whole game really bother me.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You know, the games that make you kill the end boss only with your main lord and don't let you use the units you've been building up the whole game really bother me.

That OG Alm throwing shield animation though.

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, hey Ryoma, sorry to keep you waiting.  Thank you for being so patient.

"It took three months to get back to it. Why now?"

(Also, good to see you)

9 hours ago, Rezzy said:

sPox6z2.jpg

Ah, Daddy Garon, can't I keep him as a pet?  There are so many more finessed forms of evil we could explore first.

Daddy Garon's slipping, Ryoma having to watch Garon take the throne would be gut-wrenching.

Edited by Dayni

On 11/17/2018 at 8:37 PM, Jotari said:

That OG Alm throwing shield animation though.

A hefty price to pay, though

On 11/18/2018 at 3:51 AM, Dayni said:

"It took three months to get back to it. Why now?"

(Also, good to see you)

Daddy Garon's slipping, Ryoma having to watch Garon take the throne would be gut-wrenching.

Sadly, work and kids have kept me busy.  And now when I do have time, my computer doesn't want to cooperate.

Thanks!

It's always sad when someone refuses to listen to reason.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sadly, work and kids have kept me busy.  And now when I do have time, my computer doesn't want to cooperate.

Understandable, though what seems to be coming up as your issue out of curiosity?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Or malice. Reasoned malice, but malice none the less. I thought he understood that perfectly.

(Dragon sickness has caused so many poor results in media lately :P )

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Understandable, though what seems to be coming up as your issue out of curiosity?

Or malice. Reasoned malice, but malice none the less. I thought he understood that perfectly.

(Dragon sickness has caused so many poor results in media lately :P )

Summer was super busy for me, but winter has historically been a bit slower.  Right now, for some reason, my phone can't transfer pictures directly like it used to.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

A hefty price to pay, though

Thanks!

Delegate woman! Send your kids to work instead and kill two birds with one stone.

On 11/19/2018 at 7:26 PM, Jotari said:

Delegate woman! Send your kids to work instead and kill two birds with one stone.

I wish

B6yZeBI.jpg

If you kill Ryoma while standing next to Garon, you can work on grinding your support together.

58aiv83.jpg

Because Garon is a merciful man, he doesn't want to see Ryoma suffer like that.

5Rsv3w4.jpg

Precisely

gahNLl7.jpg

What?  It's not like I have a secret pocket plane castle that I could have hid her in.

4F29Yof.jpg

How many puppies do I have to kick to please you?

5Bmoc2C.jpg

Oh hush, you've been waiting four months, you can wait a bit longer.

tpUlOZ9.jpg

Are you an Anti-paladin who has the spell Detect Good running at all times or something?

luiAkff.jpg

Just gotta kill-steal me, don't you.

luis8qb.jpg

Thanks, with you and Takumi out of the way, I can crown myself Queen of Hoshido by right of Conquest, just like my mother.

E8cxEXn.jpg

Time to commit Harry Carey

eMN614d.jpg

0VbtPrP.jpg

Don't worry Rezzy, the Cubs may have finished in last place in 1997, but they made the playoffs the next year.

22 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Hey you're back, now you may save princess Hans from the clutches of the masked douche and your dad finally gets to sit down

The biggest enemy now is my laptop and my phone not playing nice.

10 hours ago, Natalie said:

Yay Rezzy is back! 

I still need to catch up but details

Thanks, let me know what you think

11 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

So how will you handle the staff spam? And the bottom room?

I'm trying to remember if I can warp Hans out and swarm kill him.  As for Iago, I'll pretty much have to bend over.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm trying to remember if I can warp Hans out and swarm kill him.

You can. Also, beware of the Hexing Rod (yes, they were sadistic enough to give him one of those). Oh, and they also give all the maids Staff Savant, so beware of that.