Rezzy Tries to Ironman FE Fates: Conquest

Rezzy

I finally caught up on this. Good to see Odin and Laslow doing fine, and best Nohrian girl Beruka hovering near usability. Best ostensibly Nohrian girl Selena should be used too, though.

Welp for Silas, Mozu, and Nyx, but you’ve got enough hands on deck to not miss them that much… even though ow their promotion items.

I’ve just finished Conquest on my own a couple of days ago, albeit on Normal, so my memory is still almost fresh to follow, heh.

Good luck, as you will certainly keep needing it on your path.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I finally caught up on this. Good to see Odin and Laslow doing fine, and best Nohrian girl Beruka hovering near usability. Best ostensibly Nohrian girl Selena should be used too, though.

Welp for Silas, Mozu, and Nyx, but you’ve got enough hands on deck to not miss them that much… even though ow their promotion items.

I’ve just finished Conquest on my own a couple of days ago, albeit on Normal, so my memory is still almost fresh to follow, heh.

Good luck, as you will certainly keep needing it on your path.

Since Selena's currently winning the Laslow poll, I might end up using her yet.

Thanks!

Before the next chapter we have a bit of housekeeping to do.  First, we go pick up Rally Speed to take advantage of Laslow's personal skill.

pnehMLu.jpg

Next, we give Azura a Seraph's Robe.  I have no delusions of her being a front liner, but the extra 5 HP could be the difference between her being one-shot and being two-shot.

3Ulxl8n.jpg

After Selena snuck into Rezzi's bedroom for some quality time, she tries to convince us to let her off the bench by tooting her own horn.

KitBYjN.jpg

We get back to the story with Rezzi spotting Azura wandering off.

vNgOcbi.jpg

Apparently, Rezzi can spot Azura at 100 yards with nothing but the stars for light, but cannot recognize her in a well-lit auditorium at a closer distance.

vJe9qMt.jpg

Rezzi wonders if Azura can help her rationalize her poor decisions in life.

Azura begins singling the one song she knows alone in the middle of the night for some reason.

5W9xd72.jpgBxGOmSg.jpg

Of course not, she never would have had time to change that quickly.

6722Nyo.jpg

No Rezzi that's just the censors again.  @SatsumaFSoysoy  The swim suits were removed for the English version, being too scandalous for our prudish eyes.

fRIwLuk.jpg

Azura, if you didn't want company, you shouldn't have been loudly singing in the middle of the woods.

4n9g9Hm.jpg

Yes, but what does Peri have to do with the situation at hand?

yxoI1LF.jpg

Talking is a free action, why not just tell me now?  We get the complete works of Shakespeare every time we recruit somebody.  We've got time.

XwxlgBj.jpg

Gunter, you only Jeigan'd for me for two chapters before leaving me high and dry.  Where were you in Chapter 10, when I needed you?

PeIzTP2.jpg

Gunter returns to us with way better stats than he left with.  And with his growth rates, I call hax.  He must have been RNG abusing his level-ups while he's been grinding here with nothing else to do.

We begin the level proper by getting to see how overpowered Replicate is.

vexn8yC.jpg

This chapter is pretty easy as it's basically a chance to grind up Corrin.  The hardest part is making sure not to leave Azura in range of an enemy.

OlBsjFI.jpg

Gunter's job is pretty much just to support Rezzi, since any XP he gets isn't going to do him much good, and Rezzi can solo this map virtually effortlessly.  She "borrows" Odin's tome for this chapter, after he forgot it after sneaking into her bedroom the night before.

0pp8iO7.jpg

Rezzi's clone levels up nicely.

xFNnoAY.jpg

We alternate between the top and bottom sections of the map, being careful not to leave both in range of an enemy.  Some enemies come towards us, while some stay put.  We have plenty of time to make it across.

CGFRgDU.jpg

Some of these enemies pack quite a punch, but as long as we don't let more than one of us attack per round, we'll be fine.  The miss most of the time anyway.  We also show why Tomes are the best weapon type in FE.

8vYXTFO.jpg

Depressed English Azura levels again, geting some much needed Def.  Such a high Strength and Skill is mostly wasted on her.

x45kZeA.jpg

Having weathered the enemies that advanced towards us, we are free to move on in the south.

H2GrHA9.jpg

Clone Rezzi levels once more.  Not the best level, but she's been doing fine so far.

We reach the escape tiles in the north.  There's still the boss to defeat in the south, but we can finish the chapter now, if it looks too dangerous.

i21AunZ.jpg

Spoiler, it's not.  These guys are pushovers.  We are done with time to spare, having gotten a few stat boosting items.

hhqeCYk.jpg

We meet the boss.

IuAoCBS.jpg

You know, I think he and Daddy Garon would get along quite swimmingly.  Too bad we can't bring him home with us.

dipHrlg.jpg

At least he's a fan of the BerukaxSaizo support.

And with that the easiest chapter so far, and probably for the rest of the game is finished.

tO84TNQ.jpg

Chapter 15 Complete!

Deaths: None, Gunter even undies

New Units: New and improved Gunter, Felicia (she wanders in after the chapter)

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since Selena's currently winning the Laslow poll, I might end up using her yet.

Thanks!

Before the next chapter we have a bit of housekeeping to do.  First, we go pick up Rally Speed to take advantage of Laslow's personal skill.

pnehMLu.jpg

Next, we give Azura a Seraph's Robe.  I have no delusions of her being a front liner, but the extra 5 HP could be the difference between her being one-shot and being two-shot.

3Ulxl8n.jpg

After Selena snuck into Rezzi's bedroom for some quality time, she tries to convince us to let her off the bench by tooting her own horn.

KitBYjN.jpg

We get back to the story with Rezzi spotting Azura wandering off.

vNgOcbi.jpg

Apparently, Rezzi can spot Azura at 100 yards with nothing but the stars for light, but cannot recognize her in a well-lit auditorium at a closer distance.

vJe9qMt.jpg

Rezzi wonders if Azura can help her rationalize her poor decisions in life.

Azura begins singling the one song she knows alone in the middle of the night for some reason.

5W9xd72.jpgBxGOmSg.jpg

Of course not, she never would have had time to change that quickly.

6722Nyo.jpg

No Rezzi that's just the censors again.  @SatsumaFSoysoy  The swim suits were removed for the English version, being too scandalous for our prudish eyes.

fRIwLuk.jpg

Azura, if you didn't want company, you shouldn't have been loudly singing in the middle of the woods.

4n9g9Hm.jpg

yxoI1LF.jpg

Talking is a free action, why not just tell me now?  We get the complete works of Shakespeare every time we recruit somebody.  We've got time.

XwxlgBj.jpg

Gunter, you only Jeigan'd for me for two chapters before leaving me high and dry.  Where were you in Chapter 10, when I needed you?

PeIzTP2.jpg

Gunter returns to us with way better stats than he left with.  And with his growth rates, I call hax.  He must have been RNG abusing his level-ups while he's been grinding here with nothing else to do.

We begin the level proper by getting to see how overpowered Replicate is.

vexn8yC.jpg

This chapter is pretty easy as it's basically a chance to grind up Corrin.  The hardest part is making sure not to leave Azura in range of an enemy.

OlBsjFI.jpg

Gunter's job is pretty much just to support Rezzi, since any XP he gets isn't going to do him much good, and Rezzi can solo this map virtually effortlessly.  She "borrows" Odin's tome for this chapter, after he forgot it after sneaking into her bedroom the night before.

0pp8iO7.jpg

Rezzi's clone levels up nicely.

xFNnoAY.jpg

We alternate between the top and bottom sections of the map, being careful not to leave both in range of an enemy.  Some enemies come towards us, while some stay put.  We have plenty of time to make it across.

CGFRgDU.jpg

Some of these enemies pack quite a punch, but as long as we don't let more than one of us attack per round, we'll be fine.  The miss most of the time anyway.  We also show why Tomes are the best weapon type in FE.

8vYXTFO.jpg

Depressed English Azura levels again, geting some much needed Def.  Such a high Strength and Skill is mostly wasted on her.

x45kZeA.jpg

Having weathered the enemies that advanced towards us, we are free to move on in the south.

H2GrHA9.jpg

Clone Rezzi levels once more.  Not the best level, but she's been doing fine so far.

We reach the escape tiles in the north.  There's still the boss to defeat in the south, but we can finish the chapter now, if it looks too dangerous.

i21AunZ.jpg

Spoiler, it's not.  These guys are pushovers.  We are done with time to spare, having gotten a few stat boosting items.

hhqeCYk.jpg

We meet the boss.

IuAoCBS.jpg

You know, I think he and Daddy Garon would get along quite swimmingly.  Too bad we can't bring him home with us.

dipHrlg.jpg

At least he's a fan of the BerukaxSaizo support.

And with that the easiest chapter so far, and probably for the rest of the game is finished.

tO84TNQ.jpg

Chapter 15 Complete!

Deaths: None, Gunter even undies

New Units: New and improved Gunter, Felicia (she wanders in after the chapter)

and they call this lunatic

Rezzi wonders what kind of self-respecting Jeigan is absent for the entire early game.

cfUd3Ve.jpghQGsLtk.jpg

Excuses, excuses.

Watch this scene, and you notice they never actually mention Valla's name.

LamsIPc.jpgSv4wbJh.jpg

Don't worry Rezzi, no one understands the geography of Fates Land.

T6HkeXO.jpg

Azura fills us in on the Voldemort curse, but it doesn't really explain why we can't tell people about this place.  Just don't called it Valla.  Any time you would have said "Valla", just call it Bobland, and you can circumvent the curse.  A rose by any other name and all that.

CbBhWb2.jpg

I may have missed it Azura, but I don't think you ever actually told us what this place is called.  How can I know what not to say, if you don't tell me what it is?  Do you have to know what it means to get zapped?  I bet the two syllables of Valla have been uttered before, like when Athena visited Walla Walla, Washington.

sqOabLU.jpg

Azura tries to sabotage our Ironman run by getting us to kill ourselves.

Azura passes up a perfectly good opportunity to properly explain things.

GHJ6CRR.jpgJyoQYT7.jpgjZBj8Nm.jpg

That explanation is locked behind DLC, but it's pretty underwhelming.

Z0AkMJE.jpg

Azura gauges how well she'll be able to manipulate Rezzi into doing her bidding.

wKTCwYS.jpgl6DTl2T.jpg

Azura plots to overthrow Daddy Garon.

hsgyHod.jpg

That's not true, he also enjoys theater.

IQIEcbp.jpg5altnkc.jpg

What do you know about Daddy Garon?  You've been in Hoshido for the last twelve years.

Azura flashes her Lens of Truth, claiming it can show Daddy Garon isn't really Daddy Garon.

w9NGxMr.jpg88pVDwv.jpg

That's a great plan, Azura, with someone like Leo in our confidence, I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a plan that results in minimal casualties and have this regime change move peacefully.

oax4h10.jpgLvE9ciD.jpgHs4PTpx.jpg

Or we could just waste its one use now.  If I knew it was going to break immediately, I would have told you to wait.  Now how are we going to convince Leo of anything?

W1QZKNj.jpg

Yeah, nice Photoshop Azura, did you know that thing only worked once, or are you just clumsy?

Kh0hbxM.jpgwYBcSct.jpg

Why must you slime-shame Daddy Garon?  Just because he's a slime monster doesn't mean he's evil?  No wonder he hides it, if that's how you act.

3oZzVws.jpgZUnXux4.jpgIkLIS1K.jpg

Having failed to bend Daddy Garon to her will, Azura deems that he must die.  Azura feigns remorse about getting all the other singers killed.  That was her plan B.  If she couldn't mind-control Garon, at least she could make other singers suffer as she had.

S64XrSW.jpg

Good thing you never actually told me what Bobland is called, so I don't have to worry about saying it accidentally, unless I do.  It's not called "Toaster", is it?

6UwkDX4.jpg

That should bring ruin to both nations in one fell swoop.

VW3Ao2C.jpg

And for the cherry on this rotten sundae, Azura can get her revenge on the man who failed to protect her from being kidnapped all those years ago.

Rezzi wants Azura to know that she still plans to obey Daddy Garon and win over his heart her way.

YCyLB5l.jpg

Azura tries to back-track and stay in Rezzi's good graces, but can she be trusted?

gBAsW9j.jpg

To close us out, Felicia wanders into our pocket plane somehow.

uWTa0la.jpgBqUCHDm.jpg

50 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

and they call this lunatic

I think Lunatic is referring to the plot.

By popular demand, I will try to use Selena.  As such, she will be getting a Skill from @LordFrigid

53mkm3H.jpg

I decided on Certain Blow.  Missing is never good on Ironman.

I was not planning on making her a Bow Knight, so Bowfaire wouldn't help.  Life and Death is a pass, since the Death part hurts in an Ironman.  Movement +1 was a close second, with Amaterasu being my third choice.

Gunter was grinding for statboosters, obviously. With his kind of growths it was the only way. And Valla technically being Revelation means grinding is allowed.

Also yay Selena! Thanks for not planning on making her a bow knight. I’ve a shitty personal vendetta against these because their design is stupid and because it’s the only class that retains Selena’s colourscheme.

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Azura flashes

l-lewd

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I was not planning on making her a Bow Knight, so Bowfaire wouldn't help.  Life and Death is a pass, since the Death part hurts in an Ironman.  Movement +1 was a close second, with Amaterasu being my third choice.

I really like BKs myself. Maybe it's my Shurikenbreaker bias talking. If you really want Amaterasu, you can always have her dip Kinshi later. Though...depending on what you plan on doing, it might not be worth it. I only picked it up once on her, and it turned out to be nothing better than a trophy, because when Leo can wipe vast swaths of maps, you kinda stop caring about healing auras.

Spoiler

8pwel0M.jpg

lmk if you want to pick up a skill for someone I don't have up and I can put something together.

~

Nice work on Ch. 15 (and, of course, on the hilariously logical commentary that picks apart the game's plot)!

Edited by LordFrigid

YAY FELICIA!
i'm assuming she's automatically benched though
i can dream

Azura for baby Laslow's hair colour~

I honestly don't really get the point of that chapter story wise. It just feels so out of place. Nice for levels though.

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Gunter was grinding for statboosters, obviously. With his kind of growths it was the only way. And Valla technically being Revelation means grinding is allowed.

Also yay Selena! Thanks for not planning on making her a bow knight. I’ve a shitty personal vendetta against these because their design is stupid and because it’s the only class that retains Selena’s colourscheme.

l-lewd

Darn Gunter with his technicalities.

I've made Selena a Dread Fighter for now.  It gives her a nice stat boost, and Master Seals are expensive.

10 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I really like BKs myself. Maybe it's my Shurikenbreaker bias talking. If you really want Amaterasu, you can always have her dip Kinshi later. Though...depending on what you plan on doing, it might not be worth it. I only picked it up once on her, and it turned out to be nothing better than a trophy, because when Leo can wipe vast swaths of maps, you kinda stop caring about healing auras.

Reveal hidden contents

8pwel0M.jpg

lmk if you want to pick up a skill for someone I don't have up and I can put something together.

~

Nice work on Ch. 15 (and, of course, on the hilariously logical commentary that picks apart the game's plot)!

Having a mount is nice, but Sword/Bow is a weapon combination that has trouble capitalizing on enemy phase.

Thanks for all the skills.  I'll have to grab another one, once I have enough money.  Just gotta wait for Lilith to poop out more gold.

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Azura was not clothed in the Japanese version

I knew it.

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

YAY FELICIA!
i'm assuming she's automatically benched though
i can dream

Azura for baby Laslow's hair colour~

I honestly don't really get the point of that chapter story wise. It just feels so out of place. Nice for levels though.

She'll be there in case we need another warm body or for breeding.

I guess they wanted to have you take a trip to Bobland, so you want to buy Revelations.

Nice avatar, I just realized that Dorcas's wife's name is Natalie, isn't it?

In preparation for the next chapter, we take a trip to the Smithy to upgrade some weapons.

Laslow upgrades his Levin Sword with a name befitting his true identity.

sJAWm6r.jpg

Odin glues his two Nosferatu tomes together.

nOUVG7z.jpg

And just for good measure...

yH0dkOp.jpg

Since we're going to be using Selena we want to make her a bit more viable.  We use our last Dread Scroll to make her a Dread Pirate Roberts.

tdgeVPi.jpg

We're a bit lacking in Dagger units right now, so we'll give her a custom Bronze Dagger to help that a bit.

14RHVuT.jpg

Odin having won the groom poll, it's now time for him to claim his prize.  He rather clumsily tries to propose to Rezzi.

OORFTFC.jpgPpFHhIq.jpg

I don't think that "not related by blood" rule applies in Fire Emblem, Odin.

HIRqQjj.jpg

Sure, why not.

nRiprJr.jpg

With all the time difference and such hopping dimensions all the time, it's hard to keep track of the days of the month, so the two newly weds conceive immediately after consummating their marriage.

8izURLk.jpgVlEzFzH.jpg

I don't know how our castle is any less safe than the Babyrealm, seeing how often they will be getting attacked in the coming paralogues.  It will also mean that the parents can protect their children themselves, rather than carting them off to be raised by strangers.  All these kids probably have serious abandonment issues, and the Fates characters are horrible parents.  Although if I dropped Est off at the Babyrealms, she'd stop trying to steal my 3DS.

Starting our first paralogue to go pick up our daughter, we take a break from Conquest's main story to take a couple years off for maternity leave.

akRHDeu.jpg

Even though we have no money, we take a trip to Tome City.

gZ9SRzF.jpg

Much like me in my youth, Ophelia goes to Barnes and Noble just to hang out, running into Daddy Odin serendipitously.

5Ih9E86.jpgXnKP9D6.jpg

Much like my real experiences with parenthood, our daughter has been going though Daddy's things and flipping through his books.

It is at this point where we shall discuss the origin of our daughter's name.

You see, Odin is actually Owain from Marthland.

tPYDGNa.jpgNxAlMZP.jpg

My Avatar from my first Awakening File from 2013 here.

OGNFuXH.jpg

Owain really looked up to his Aunt Ophelia.  Not only did he follow in her footsteps by becoming a Sorcerer, but he even named his daughter after her.

In preparation, we decide on our party.  It's mostly the same as last Chapter, with switching out Kaze for Selena and keeping Leo around because he's Leo.

W9IyI0T.jpg

Ophelia inherits Tomefaire and Trample from her parents, giving her +10 damage against most enemies.  Now she just needs to load up on Books to make use of her personal skill.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Darn Gunter with his technicalities.

I've made Selena a Dread Fighter for now.  It gives her a nice stat boost, and Master Seals are expensive.

Having a mount is nice, but Sword/Bow is a weapon combination that has trouble capitalizing on enemy phase.

Thanks for all the skills.  I'll have to grab another one, once I have enough money.  Just gotta wait for Lilith to poop out more gold.

I knew it.

She'll be there in case we need another warm body or for breeding.

I guess they wanted to have you take a trip to Bobland, so you want to buy Revelations.

Nice avatar, I just realized that Dorcas's wife's name is Natalie, isn't it?

In preparation for the next chapter, we take a trip to the Smithy to upgrade some weapons.

Laslow upgrades his Levin Sword with a name befitting his true identity.

sJAWm6r.jpg

Odin glues his two Nosferatu tomes together.

nOUVG7z.jpg

And just for good measure...

yH0dkOp.jpg

Since we're going to be using Selena we want to make her a bit more viable.  We use our last Dread Scroll to make her a Dread Pirate Roberts.

tdgeVPi.jpg

We're a bit lacking in Dagger units right now, so we'll give her a custom Bronze Dagger to help that a bit.

14RHVuT.jpg

Odin having won the groom poll, it's now time for him to claim his prize.  He rather clumsily tries to propose to Rezzi.

OORFTFC.jpgPpFHhIq.jpg

I don't think that "not related by blood" rule applies in Fire Emblem, Odin.

HIRqQjj.jpg

Sure, why not.

nRiprJr.jpg

With all the time difference and such hopping dimensions all the time, it's hard to keep track of the days of the month, so the two newly weds conceive immediately after consummating their marriage.

8izURLk.jpgVlEzFzH.jpg

I don't know how our castle is any less safe than the Babyrealm, seeing how often they will be getting attacked in the coming paralogues.  It will also mean that the parents can protect their children themselves, rather than carting them off to be raised by strangers.  All these kids probably have serious abandonment issues, and the Fates characters are horrible parents.  Although if I dropped Est off at the Babyrealms, she'd stop trying to steal my 3DS.

Starting our first paralogue to go pick up our daughter, we take a break from Conquest's main story to take a couple years off for maternity leave.

akRHDeu.jpg

Even though we have no money, we take a trip to Tome City.

gZ9SRzF.jpg

Much like me in my youth, Ophelia goes to Barnes and Noble just to hang out, running into Daddy Odin serendipitously.

5Ih9E86.jpgXnKP9D6.jpg

Much like my real experiences with parenthood, our daughter has been going though Daddy's things and flipping through his books.

It is at this point where we shall discuss the origin of our daughter's name.

You see, Odin is actually Owain from Marthland.

tPYDGNa.jpgNxAlMZP.jpg

OGNFuXH.jpg

Owain really looked up to his Aunt Ophelia.  Not only did he follow in her footsteps by becoming a Sorcerer, but he even named his daughter after her.

In preparation, we decide on our party.  It's mostly the same as last Chapter, with switching out Kaze for Selena and keeping Leo around because he's Leo.

W9IyI0T.jpg

Ophelia inherits Tomefaire and Trample from her parents, giving her +10 damage against most enemies.  Now she just needs to load up on Books to make use of her personal skill.

I appreciate the princes bride references 

also dang +10 damage on nearly all enemies, Ophelia is gonna steamroll through a lot of stuff 

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Although if I dropped Est off at the Babyrealms, she'd stop trying to steal my 3DS.

…Slippery slope, Rezzy. First you protect your 3DS, then you raise your daughter as an instant soldier.

I do need to have Odin marry someone. But that would mean I need to use Odin. And I did want to use him, but I ran out of deployment slots. Welp.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

4n9g9Hm.jpg

*Rimshot.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

i21AunZ.jpg

I'm amazed this chapter was as easy as it was. It's also one of my favourites in Conquest honestly, partly because of the layout.

Then again, I do not take as much advantage of Dual Guard as I should.

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

CbBhWb2.jpg

I may have missed it Azura, but I don't think you ever actually told us what this place is called.  How can I know what not to say, if you don't tell me what it is?  Do you have to know what it means to get zapped?  I bet the two syllables of Valla have been uttered before, like when Athena visited Walla Walla, Washington.

Valla, Valla, Valla. Man is it dumb.

It's probably knowledge linked, I mean it's unlikely someone used a word like valadictorian only for them to disappear after all. 

88pVDwv.jpg

That's a great plan, Azura, with someone like Leo in our confidence, I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a plan that results in minimal casualties and have this regime change move peacefully.

Can only one person see in it? I mean, she only showed Leo in Birthright. Why would it be like that?

6UwkDX4.jpg

That should bring ruin to both nations in one fell swoop.

Azura the Conqueror is in full swing.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

VlEzFzH.jpg

There is the invasions, but even then that's a stretch.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

OGNFuXH.jpg

Is this real? That's hilarious honestly.

22 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I appreciate the princes bride references 

also dang +10 damage on nearly all enemies, Ophelia is gonna steamroll through a lot of stuff 

Thanks, yeah

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…Slippery slope, Rezzy. First you protect your 3DS, then you raise your daughter as an instant soldier.

I do need to have Odin marry someone. But that would mean I need to use Odin. And I did want to use him, but I ran out of deployment slots. Welp.

Maybe I could have her work in my office for free.

This is the first time I've seriously used Odin.  In the past he's either gotten RNG screwed or come late and underleveled, like in Rev.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

*Rimshot.

I'm amazed this chapter was as easy as it was. It's also one of my favourites in Conquest honestly, partly because of the layout.

Then again, I do not take as much advantage of Dual Guard as I should.

Valla, Valla, Valla. Man is it dumb.

It's probably knowledge linked, I mean it's unlikely someone used a word like valadictorian only for them to disappear after all. 

Can only one person see in it? I mean, she only showed Leo in Birthright. Why would it be like that?

Azura the Conqueror is in full swing.

There is the invasions, but even then that's a stretch.

Is this real? That's hilarious honestly.

I was surprised at how easy it was, honestly. 

If only one person can be shown, I still think Leo is the better bet.  Show it to him, and let him tell us.  Corrin is naive enough that she doesn't really need hard evidence.

If it's either being invaded and have our army to defend the children, or have the babyrealm be invaded with only nameless NPCs to protect them.  A fortified castle is designed to withstand sieges.

That is genuinely my first Awakening File.  Ophelia is the name of one of my OCs that I used for my Avatar that time, years before Fates came out.

Even visiting a book store cannot be without peril, and a band of ruffians is harassing the populace here.  They are a diverse lot, having both Nohrian and Hoshidan troops.  There's lots of nice prizes here, so we'll have to be a bit aggressive to get them all.  Senno the boss is capturable, so we'll try to grab him, too.

bvjnWiK.jpg

We're still trying to use Beruka, so we send her to the Armors down south with a Hammer.  Niles uses the Shining Bow on the other one to level up.

dah4tao.jpg

With Laslow's new Rally, we can see just how much Speed we can stack.

EsClCgF.jpg

Ophelia pairs up with Daddy Odin to meet the enemy to the north.

EVZnLGr.jpg

Camilla pairs up with Leo, and they are tasked with taking out everybody in the southwestern side of town.  Leo gets his first level-up and does not disappoint.

lRlVeoa.jpg

Arthur grabs Selena and heads face first into the group of enemies to the east, giving him an acceptable level-up.  Everyone has to have Seal Skills in this part of town, so Arthur takes a beating.  Arthur tags out and Selena takes point to mop up the weakened enemies.

ZjzDjus.jpglTVIY5y.jpg

Selena really wants to stay off the bench and gets another good level-up.

YiOvpmX.jpg

Up to the northeast, Odin is Nosfutanking everything with ease, showing his daughter how it's done.

b1URyP0.jpgs7z14K5.jpg

Laslow supports Rezzi who goes up to get the northeast village.  As long as we're careful to stay out of the archer's range, we can weather them pretty well.

egLjfSW.jpg

We now start visiting the villages and demanding their valuables.

5fjoXcZ.jpgGfbizGA.jpg

We now reach my first miscalculation.  This bugger is standing right on the house that we wanted to steal a Spirit Dust from.  To make things worse, archers are now getting into our range.  Laslow could theoretically try to tank these enemies, but I don't want to risk it.

zGbOFDo.jpg

Odin visits the northwest village to get a present for his daughter.

u3gXcj4.jpg

One hapless mage for some reason decided to complete ignore Leo and Camilla and has been sauntering over eastwards.  Niles wants to take him out before he causes any trouble.

tskTKJb.jpg

Senno barges into our group, and his Lucky 7 skill is still active, making him a lot more annoying.

Alf8l0e.jpg

With all the archers around, we switch to Laslow and try to fall back, keeping a defensive formation to protect our weaker members.

Senno denies our request to cease hostilities, and tries to take out our Stalwart of Justice.

qOExVBI.jpg

Senno not only misses at 94% chance to hit, but gets crit back and killed in return.

asu4ZlY.jpg

I had wanted to try to take him alive, but he had a death wish.  Arthur gets another good level-up.

IUpWeOQ.jpg

The party's not over yet, though.  Our position is being flanked on either side by irate costumers mad that we got the only good books in stock.

mXwgwQ7.jpg

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Senno denies our request to cease hostilities, and tries to take out our Stalwart of Justice.

*cut*

Senno not only misses at 94% chance to hit, but gets crit back and killed in return.

Who’s the unlucky one now, punk? I do love when the player turns the tables on the RNG. The player has had enough abuse on the part of the RNG.

We will need to pick a god and pray.  If we miss here, the sheer numbers may overwhelm us.

Niles and Odin eliminate an enemy each.  Odin maxes out his level in the process.

k8Ugeyr.jpg7fs3bxr.jpg

Eager to impress, Selena volunteers to take out the southern enemy, but falls flat with her level-up.

bk53eLJ.jpgnh8cj3P.jpg

Once those enemies are gone, the rest are a lot less scary, and we clear the map.

VBrLGnJ.jpg

Paralogue 20 Complete!

Deaths: None Spirit Dust, Senno

New Units: Ophelia

After the battle, Odin and Ophelia catch up a bit.  For some reason, Ophelia just ignores her mother, who is right there.

3P1alI4.jpggiFcl9s.jpg

Is it weird that I have dozens of notebooks with similar random ideas that I've used for my stories?

zuWg8n0.jpg

Shouldn't a book have its title on the cover?

sabATUL.jpg

Hey, I thought you married me!

ioVCVJA.jpg

Odin plans to dominate the game with his daughter at his side.

One last thing to take care of is Odin's XP cap.  We have a Master Seal ready, so he advances to being a Sorcerer.

3ni8ZrT.jpgvVEZ5F3.jpg

I'd have to double check, but I think Odin might have the highest Def in my party.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We will need to pick a god and pray.  If we miss here, the sheer numbers may overwhelm us.

Niles and Odin eliminate an enemy each.  Odin maxes out his level in the process.

k8Ugeyr.jpg7fs3bxr.jpg

Eager to impress, Selena volunteers to take out the southern enemy, but falls flat with her level-up.

bk53eLJ.jpgnh8cj3P.jpg

Once those enemies are gone, the rest are a lot less scary, and we clear the map.

VBrLGnJ.jpg

Paralogue 20 Complete!

Deaths: None Spirit Dust, Senno

New Units: Ophelia

After the battle, Odin and Ophelia catch up a bit.  For some reason, Ophelia just ignores her mother, who is right there.

3P1alI4.jpggiFcl9s.jpg

Is it weird that I have dozens of notebooks with similar random ideas that I've used for my stories?

zuWg8n0.jpg

Shouldn't a book have its title on the cover?

sabATUL.jpg

ioVCVJA.jpg

Odin plans to dominate the game with his daughter at his side.

One last thing to take care of is Odin's XP cap.  We have a Master Seal ready, so he advances to being a Sorcerer.

3ni8ZrT.jpgvVEZ5F3.jpg

I'd have to double check, but I think Odin might have the highest Def in my party.

So which god did you pick?

nice Ophelia is looking good, and Odin is MVP!

Also Ophelia is adorable I needed to say that 

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

If it's either being invaded and have our army to defend the children, or have the babyrealm be invaded with only nameless NPCs to protect them.  A fortified castle is designed to withstand sieges.

That's about right.

Deeprealms were a mistake.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

asu4ZlY.jpg

I had wanted to try to take him alive, but he had a death wish.  Arthur gets another good level-up.

I'm sorry, did Arthur spend all his luck there?

Must have with his level not giving strength and speed (though near everything else)

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

sabATUL.jpg

He has two hands. :P

That or he was married to Missiletainn in Awakening only it didn't work out.

4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So which god did you pick?

nice Ophelia is looking good, and Odin is MVP!

Also Ophelia is adorable I needed to say that 

RNGesus

I definitely like her with that hair color.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

That's about right.

Deeprealms were a mistake.

I'm sorry, did Arthur spend all his luck there?

Must have with his level not giving strength and speed (though near everything else)

He has two hands. :P

That or he was married to Missiletainn in Awakening only it didn't work out.

Arthur has certainly been turning out well.

I want both his hands, though.

As promised, we have 5* Heroes Odin

g3SimTT.png

Ophelia adjusts to her new life at our castle.

6kkW4AB.jpg

You know, Daddy Garon would love to meet his new granddaughter.

lSfHDM5.jpg

I don't remember if she always calls herself that, or if it's due to her hair color.

qH5Uw5a.jpg

Nothing like having your father walk in on you when you're fantasizing.

Leo wishes Camilla would pay more attention to him.  Even if you don't need help, it's nice to have recognition.

TcLZP42.jpg548EghY.jpg

That will be for the RNG goddess to decide honey.

Meanwhile, Selena is getting very thirsty.  She knows that Laslow is her ticket off the bench.

73jVSvn.jpgemNswe8.jpg

20 minutes ago, Dayni said:

This is either out of character or Selena's really playing it up because she knows Laslow that well.

Totally the latter.

It’s the latter. She’s copying his mannerisms to show him how uncomfortable and unattractive his advances actually are.

ughhhh--Ginger Ophelia. Kill it. Kill it with fire. you know what; she actually doesn't look half m-bad with orange hair. Comes out on her color scheme looking more like a dirty strawberry blonde. I can dig it.

Edited by Shoblongoo