Guys! I found a leaked image for Fire Emblem Switch's boxart!

I'd say this is a 5/10, not enough outdated, garbage memes for my grandma that tags me in memes and videos from five years ago as if they're something new.  Though I do appreciate that the ESRB is finally taking steps to ensure that irresponsible adults won't play games that are inappropriate for them by updating their age restrictions.  Finally I, a 69 year-old man, can rest easy knowing those damn whipper snappers won't be getting their hands on my goddamn Fire Emblem or my secret stash of leftover meds and antibiotics.  Little bastards...

For those wondering about my grandma, she is immortal.  It runs in the family.  Even the dogs are immortal.

16 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I fear the developers of PUBG might sue, for it features a frying pan, which (according to them) is a trademark of their crappy Battle Royale game.

But it's such an innovative feature.  You see, it sometimes blocks gunshots and can be used as a weapon.  Clearly no developer ever in the world has ever thought of such a gamechanging item as a frying pan.  Definitely no RPG's, open-world games, or beat-em-ups have ever used the signature frying pan, the very symbol of PUBG's glory, or any other household kitchenware as weapons or items.

I'm already fucking sick of these Battle Royale games.