New Heroes Summoning Event: Genealogy (May 10 ~) - Ishtar, Lene, and Ares from Genealogy of the Holy War - (WARNING: DATAMINE SPOILERS)

Coolmanio

13 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

@Lewyn Now I'm no big-city lawyer or nothing, but I don't think you have to worry too much. None will be great for maxing score, and I've never been in tier 20, too attached to my cav team with not enough resources to merge much, but from what I gather, to just stay in 20, a team of +10s is enough even if they're all penalty units. I don't know for certain, but I believe @XRay runs a triple Reinhardt team sometimes, and Reinhardt is like bottom tier in terms of score. Ishtar is waifu enough to pull just on that and she's the best blue infantry mage, possibly infantry mage, and Ares is a fantastic sword cav, even if there are a bunch of them, and another very popular character. True neither would be ideal for scoring in AA, but the sense I get is that most whale's have a dedicated initial AA tram that's solely for scoring high, not necessarily their main team.

Also, what do you mean by avatar sprite?

Yeah personally I don't have much interest in tier 20, I would have to devote all or at least most of my resources to multiple merges on a single arena team and I'd much rather have fun with as many teams I can come with.  It is true that I think lower tier 20 (though people who are always in tier 20 would know this much better) one can get by using high merges on penalty units.  Though from what I've heard in high tier 20, it is mostly armors and dragons.  I think my comment goes more off something Icedragon said earlier, which is that while all the FTP people went crazy for Miciah, Zelgius was the unit that made whales splurge on the banner.  Zelgius was the draw.  Oh avatar sprite, I didn't know what to call it, I was thinking of that face you see representing the character on the left of the stats.  

Congrats on getting Ares BTW, I remember you saying earlier how he was one of your faves.  

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Yeah personally I don't have much interest in tier 20, I would have to devote all or at least most of my resources to multiple merges on a single arena team and I'd much rather have fun with as many teams I can come with.  It is true that I think lower tier 20 (though people who are always in tier 20 would know this much better) one can get by using high merges on penalty units.  Though from what I've heard in high tier 20, it is mostly armors and dragons.  I think my comment goes more off something Icedragon said earlier, which is that while all the FTP people went crazy for Miciah, Zelgius was the unit that made whales splurge on the banner.  Zelgius was the draw.  Oh avatar sprite, I didn't know what to call it, I was thinking of that face you see representing the character on the left of the stats.  

Congrats on getting Ares BTW, I remember you saying earlier how he was one of your faves.  

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, Ishtar's art isn't my favorite, but it's grown on me a decent bit.

Granted I'm assuming, but I think I've Dragon's comment was more that Zelgius has basically everything going for him, high BST that's incredibly well distributed, innate DC, a unique and extremely powerful skill, and if you even feel like it, and a personal high cost skill that basically gives him 3 move, as opposed to Micaiah who's a popular character, but only a decent unit with a nice niche.

Also, did I say I got Ares? If I did that's an unfortunate typo alas :( But I appreciate your sentient and Ishtar is a damn fine consolation prize.

Edited by bottlegnomes

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

@Lewyn Now I'm no big-city lawyer or nothing, but I don't think you have to worry too much. None will be great for maxing score, and I've never been in tier 20, too attached to my cav team with not enough resources to merge much, but from what I gather, to just stay in 20, a team of +10s is enough even if they're all penalty units. I don't know for certain, but I believe @XRay runs a triple Reinhardt team sometimes, and Reinhardt is like bottom tier in terms of score. Ishtar is waifu enough to pull just on that and she's the best blue infantry mage, possibly infantry mage, and Ares is a fantastic sword cav, even if there are a bunch of them, and another very popular character. True neither would be ideal for scoring in AA, but the sense I get is that most whale's have a dedicated initial AA tram that's solely for scoring high, not necessarily their main team.

Also, what do you mean by avatar sprite?

Yeah, triple Reinhardt defense teams got me a ton of wins before (not sure if they will still do now), although they patched the scoring so the two Reinhardts with less merges is not cutting it for scoring, so I had to run Olwen and BH!Lyn who got a lot more merges for higher scoring offense teams to lose to my defense teams.

I currently run Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, and Olivia and they are all +10 and I am able to stay in Tier 20.

Edited by XRay

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I posted this in the pull topic already but.

100 orbs total spent (believe me didn't plan on spending a set number just came up that way)

+spd/-res Ishtar

2 Lene, +spd/-atk and +res/-atk

So Ishtar was who I wanted most on that banner, always a huge fan of her character and she was never playable in the games she featured in nor was there any playable unit that could use Thorhammer/Mjolnir which always seemed like one of the coolest of the holy weapons.  Besides those personal feelings reasons, she fills one of the few voids in my barracks.  A playerphase blue nuke.  I don't have Reinhardt, Linde or Delthea.  My only blue mages are Miciah a res tank, Lyn which I made into owl tank, and Robin raven tank.  I am absolutely thrilled to get her +spd. She also comes with an incredible base kit.  Too bad mages can't inherit wrath in this game.  On her art it kind of reminds me of Miciah in that the sprite is absolutely gorgeous and stands out (with Ishtar her tome floats!), the main art is a bit of a mixed bag but good still (for Ishtar the face is a bit off, but the body and costume looks wonderful), and the avatar art looks a little weird.  I can't wait to S support her with Julius.

You know when I thought Lene is likely getting demoted, I was going to be content if I got Ishtar and Ares.  Regardless Ares was my 2nd most wanted character, also to fill a void in having an offensive cavalier sword.  I don't have Brave Roy or Seigbert.  However I pulled 2 Lenes, actually in the same session, and pity rate reset I don't want to just sink all my orbs to get another Lene pity breaker.  I'll save for when Ares returns on red color by himself.  I wasn't as lucky on the natures with Lene, and -atk is brutal since it is a superbane.  With her guardsword she will have 38 attack, that isn't killing anything.  With an attack boon she would be at 45 attack and at least with fury or TA3 could be servicable as a combat unit.  I'll go with +spd and save the other for fodder, I could upgrade Inigo's B skill (Gale dance +4 speed), but Guardsword+ also seems like something that could be great on certain units.  I think with Lene I may give her speed refine putting her at 41spd , a defensive special like noontime or maybe etucheon or something, and maybe something to further increase tankiness in A slot.  Just focus on making her survive better to do her job and avoid combat as much as possible.  

A thing I'm worried about this banner.  Whales drive the economy and none of the units are whale bait.  They are all units with BST penalty, Ares has cav penalty, Lene has dancer penalty, and Ishtar has ranged penalty which means they are bad for high level arena.  

Edit: Oh yeah Lene's art, it is perfection.  She is the first dancer that actually looks like she has a body that fits such an occupation, look at those abs and the tone.  The others are beautiful women but they just look thin without any indication of physical exercise.

Whales will just +10 them. Tier 20 is more about merges. Look at the top Arena Assault players. It is all +10 merges. But  I even see merged Lucius and Marth up there, with Aether and Distant Counter. 

2 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, Ishtar's art isn't my favorite, but it's grown on me a decent bit.

Granted I'm assuming, but I think I've Dragon's comment was more that Zelgius has basically everything going for him, high BST that's incredibly well distributed, innate DC, a unique and extremely powerful skill, and if you even feel like it, and a personal high cost skill that basically gives him 3 move, as opposed to Micaiah who's a popular character, but only a decent unit with a nice niche.

Also, did I say I got Ares? If I did that's an unfortunate typo alas :( But I appreciate your sentient and Ishtar is a damn fine consolation prize.

@Ice Dragon I think the post was quite awhile back, could you refresh us on that comment and maybe what whales look for to drop the big bucks for a unit?  

Zelgius does have everything, he is a power crept Black Knight, but I think at that time Arden was considered up there with Black knight as best sword armor with a DC slaying edge build.  However then Zelgius comes and now is the best sword armor in the game.

Sorry my mistake, you got Ishtar and you said you would trade her for Ares that someone else got.  I hope you pull Ares in the future, are you going to do more pulls or are you going to wait and see?

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Yeah, triple Reinhardt defense teams got me a ton of wins before (not sure if they will still do now), although they patched the scoring so the two Reinhardts with less merges is not cutting it for scoring, so I had to run Olwen and BH!Lyn who got a lot more merges for higher scoring offense teams to lose to my defense teams.

I currently run Reinhardt, BH!Lyn, and Olivia and they are all +10 and I am able to stay in Tier 20.

1 hour ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Whales will just +10 them. Tier 20 is more about merges. Look at the top Arena Assault players. It is all +10 merges. But  I even see merged Lucius and Marth up there, with Aether and Distant Counter. 

Could you guys clear it up since I assume you both are always in tier 20?  Is it low tier 20 or high tier 20?  What do you usually see?  I do assume anyone who has a +10 of a unit that is only available at 5 stars is a whale, cause I think it is something like 1600-2000 orbs to do that.  Also as whales how do you view this banner, and what draws you to spend a lot on a banner?

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

@Ice Dragon I think the post was quite awhile back, could you refresh us on that comment and maybe what whales look for to drop the big bucks for a unit?  

Zelgius does have everything, he is a power crept Black Knight, but I think at that time Arden was considered up there with Black knight as best sword armor with a DC slaying edge build.  However then Zelgius comes and now is the best sword armor in the game.

Sorry my mistake, you got Ishtar and you said you would trade her for Ares that someone else got.  I hope you pull Ares in the future, are you going to do more pulls or are you going to wait and see?

Could you guys clear it up since I assume you both are always in tier 20?  Is it low tier 20 or high tier 20?  What do you usually see?  I do assume anyone who has a +10 of a unit that is only available at 5 stars is a whale, cause I think it is something like 1600-2000 orbs to do that.  Also as whales how do you view this banner, and what draws you to spend a lot on a banner?

I'm actually just like you, or even newer. I've never been in Tier 20. I've never even obtained a score of 4900 for the chain streak of seven. Hell, I only have a 3 star Oliver because I didn't really play the game when his GHB came out. I have under 40 5*star units total. 

I'm stuck in 18.5 because my best BST units are Hector and  BlackKnight and I don't know who to give Aether to. Don't have Distant Counter fodder and not enough feathers for merges. Hell, I'm focusing on building Gronnraven+ users everywhere to handle freaking Lynhardt in Arena Assault so I can get more feathers long-term.

The glimpses of Tier 20 players are from me looking at the feature units of the top ranked Arena Assault score-getters choose to showcase and watching Lu Bu Feng Xian play on Youtube. Everyone can see the top-ranked Arena Assault score-getters. There's a Selena featured as well. The merges result in her having 40 DEF.

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre

4 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I think the post was quite awhile back, could you refresh us on that comment and maybe what whales look for to drop the big bucks for a unit?  

If the character will help you stay in the top 1000 in Arena Assault, then always whale. Other than that, go for favorites.

Zelgius has the highest stat bin in the game, a personal weapon, a functional Special worth 500 SP, and a functional personal skill worth 300 SP.

I want to die -_- When they said there was a new event schedule I was hoping there'd be a TT and some other stuff with this banner so I could get more orbs, but nope most everything starts after.

@Lewyn I'll be sinking every orb I can scrounge into red from here. A better Ishtar would be nice, but even with the attack bane she's still plenty good so I'm not too fussed about her. Also, here's to hoping Lewyn does get in sooner rather than later since it's looking more possible with the attention they've been giving older games recently.

@Ice Dragon I'm guessing Ares and Ishtar would fall into favorites? They've got good kits, but nothing that stands out score-wise aside from personal weapons, and while Ares might be able to make practical use of Aether once he does proc his first special, it seems like he has a lot of better options and that first proc could still be a pain. Ishtar seems like she just really wants moonbow and desperation.

Edited by bottlegnomes

@Ice Dragon I'm guessing Ares and Ishtar would fall into favorites? They've got good kits, but nothing that stands out score-wise aside from personal weapons, and while Ares might be able to make practical use of Aether once he does proc his first special, it seems like he has a lot of better options and that first proc could still be a pain. Ishtar seems like she just really wants moonbow and desperation.

Ares can run AoE specials since if one battle is over, he's guaranteed to proc them. They're somewhat high in scoring so there's that

I'm guessing Ares and Ishtar would fall into favorites?

The player's own favorites fall into favorites. My post was on the topic of how whales spend their money, not how the developers design new characters to be desirable.

12 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I am in the bottom of Tier 20. I drop to Tier 19 occasionally when I am too lazy to fish for points or when it was several months back when they were redoing the scoring system. I scored around 5,100 for the last two weeks.

I see a variety of units. No particular type of team composition appear more frequently than others, or at least none of them are problematic enough to leave a deep impression on me or make me frustrated. I do see a lot of lolis now compared to before they got their Refinement.

Now that I got my spending under control and am not afraid of looking at my spending history on Google anymore, I spent over $8,000.00 on Heroes ($39.99 * 200+ = $8,000.00+), and that equates to about 15,000+ Orbs. If you are focusing exclusively on Arena and Arena Assault, you can get by with 10,000 Orbs or less to merge three or four armor units to 5*+10.

I do not consider myself ever as a whale though, since whales in my mind have a budget only limited by their imagination. I think I was more of dolphin if you really want to consider me as some type of small cetacean. I am more of a clown fish now since I barely spent at all this year. I bought my second 75 Orb Pack of this year a few days ago to get WOF!Hinoka. Other than the two 75 Orb packs, the only other things I spent on was the Starter Support packs.

As for what drew me to spend a lot more on certain banners, what I looked for are ranged nukes with high performance and preferably who can fly. I dumped a good chunk of that eight grand on BB!Cordelia when she first came out since she shared a color with BB!Lyn and I did not get a +Atk copy until I got around 20 copies of her.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The player's own favorites fall into favorites. My post was on the topic of how whales spend their money, not how the developers design new characters to be desirable.

I meant that as Ares and Ishtar aren't units who would contribute to keeping in the top 1000 of AA.

@silveraura25 Ah, was wondering about them, but couldn't remember how much they cost.

Edited by bottlegnomes

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If the character will help you stay in the top 1000 in Arena Assault, then always whale. Other than that, go for favorites.

Zelgius has the highest stat bin in the game, a personal weapon, a functional Special worth 500 SP, and a functional personal skill worth 300 SP.

Wait so that is why I see Zelgius with warp powder instead of Bold Fighter?  That makes sense, like people slap Aether on units even if it isn't their best special.  I thought Zelgius was in the 2nd highest stat bin though with 174?  

4 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

I want to die -_- When they said there was a new event schedule I was hoping there'd be a TT and some other stuff with this banner so I could get more orbs, but nope most everything starts after.

@Lewyn I'll be sinking every orb I can scrounge into red from here. A better Ishtar would be nice, but even with the attack bane she's still plenty good so I'm not too fussed about her. Also, here's to hoping Lewyn does get in sooner rather than later since it's looking more possible with the attention they've been giving older games recently.

Yeah it is pretty brutal, the orb income within this shortened banner is very low.  Hopefully the gacha gods are good to you!  Watch out for Lene!  She is beautiful, but don't let that distract you.  

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I am in the bottom of Tier 20. I drop to Tier 19 occasionally when I am too lazy to fish for points or when it was several months back when they were redoing the scoring system. I scored around 5,100 for the last two weeks.

I see a variety of units. No particular type of team composition appear more frequently than others, or at least none of them are problematic enough to leave a deep impression on me or make me frustrated. I do see a lot of lolis now compared to before they got their Refinement.

Now that I got my spending under control and am not afraid of looking at my spending history on Google anymore, I spent over $8,000.00 on Heroes ($39.99 * 200+ = $8,000.00+), and that equates to about 15,000+ Orbs. If you are focusing exclusively on Arena and Arena Assault, you can get by with 10,000 Orbs or less to merge three or four armor units to 5*+10.

I do not consider myself ever as a whale though, since whales in my mind have a budget only limited by their imagination. I think I was more of dolphin if you really want to consider me as some type of small cetacean. I am more of a clown fish now since I barely spent at all this year. I bought my second 75 Orb Pack of this year a few days ago to get WOF!Hinoka. Other than the two 75 Orb packs, the only other things I spent on was the Starter Support packs.

As for what drew me to spend a lot more on certain banners, what I looked for are ranged nukes with high performance and preferably who can fly. I dumped a good chunk of that eight grand on BB!Cordelia when she first came out since she shared a color with BB!Lyn and I did not get a +Atk copy until I got around 20 copies of her.

Who started the term "whale" and "dolphin" and referring to people as various sea going creatures?  I assume since the blue whale is the largest animal on the planet and perhaps in history, it is referring to the immense size of their spending.  Then since you are now going with an ocean theme, you might as well stick with it for the other tiers of spenders.  

Happy to hear you got your spending under control.  So top tier ranged nukes with flying as a bonus.  So I assume all the flying mages would be must have, and WF Hinoka, maybe Spring Kagero also?  Then you +10 Reinhardt, and BB Cordelia, and Brave Lyn.  So does Ishtar appeal to you?

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Wait so that is why I see Zelgius with warp powder instead of Bold Fighter?  That makes sense, like people slap Aether on units even if it isn't their best special.

Yes. When you are at the very, very top of the Arena, you don't actually need many functional skills of your own because opponents are also not running a full set of functional skills. In general, color advantage is more important for match-ups up there, and so all you really need is some way to make sure you can split your enemies to always fight at advantage (usually done with Guidance or Armor March because the Assist slot is forced to be a dual Rally for points).

9 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I thought Zelgius was in the 2nd highest stat bin though with 174?  

I forgot Zelgius didn't have access to a super boon to bump it up one bin.

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes. When you are at the very, very top of the Arena, you don't actually need many functional skills of your own because opponents are also not running a full set of functional skills. In general, color advantage is more important for match-ups up there, and so all you really need is some way to make sure you can split your enemies to always fight at advantage (usually done with Guidance or Armor March because the Assist slot is forced to be a dual Rally for points).

I forgot Zelgius didn't have access to a super boon to bump it up one bin.

The very top, top of the arena.  So others have said how it is in low tier 20, so is it really just armors/dragons+10 with highest SP skills/weapon sets at the high tier 20? 

What you said about Arena assault I got to assume that is more a whale focus.  Cause while there is pride at being top in regular arena getting some more feathers isn't that valuable since I would assume with all the pulls whales would have a near limitless supply.  Arena Assault the prizes for scoring high are much more valuable, more sacred coins and refining stones.  

Zelgius doesn't have a super boon, but Hardin doesn't have a personal skill and LA Eliwood/Christmas Lissa don't have PRF weapon or personal skills so maybe that makes up for it in terms of scoring.  

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

The very top, top of the arena.  So others have said how it is in low tier 20, so is it really just armors/dragons+10 with highest SP skills/weapon sets at the high tier 20? 

It's mostly boosted armors, Legendary Heroes, and Ayra. There are occasional other (sometimes very strange) characters in the 740-748 range, but once you get to 750+, they disappear because they simply are unable to be worth that many points.

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Zelgius doesn't have a super boon, but Hardin doesn't have a personal skill and LA Eliwood/Christmas Lissa don't have PRF weapon or personal skills so maybe that makes up for it in terms of scoring.  

Zelgius loses 100 SP worth of points for the stat bin drop. Hardin and Grima lose 60 SP worth of points for lacking a personal skill. Robin, Lissa, and Eliwood lose 110 SP worth of points for lacking both a personal weapon and a personal skill.

Maxed out, Robin, Lissa, and Eliwood (pretending he can get to +10 merge) are sitting at

• 175 stat bin
  • 350 SP weapon (refined inheritable weapon)
  • 300 SP Assist (dual Rally)
  • 500 SP Special (Aether or Galeforce)
  • 300 SP passive A (Distant Counter)
  • 240 SP passive B (Bold Fighter, etc.)
  • 240 SP passive C (Armor March, etc.)
  • 240 SP Sacred Seal

which totals out at 35 points from the stat bin and 21 points from skills (rounded down from 2,170 SP).

This means that Hardin and Grima actually score the highest because the 50 SP boost from their weapons bumps them up one SP bin. Zelgius's max scoring potential is the same as Robin's, Lissa's, and Eliwood's because Alondite and/or Warp Powder bumps him up an SP bin, but his stat total drops him one bin.

Of course, this also means you're running Distant Counter with a weapon that already has the skill for Hardin and Grima.

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Wait so that is why I see Zelgius with warp powder instead of Bold Fighter?  That makes sense, like people slap Aether on units even if it isn't their best special.  I thought Zelgius was in the 2nd highest stat bin though with 174?  

Yeah it is pretty brutal, the orb income within this shortened banner is very low.  Hopefully the gacha gods are good to you!  Watch out for Lene!  She is beautiful, but don't let that distract you.  

Who started the term "whale" and "dolphin" and referring to people as various sea going creatures?  I assume since the blue whale is the largest animal on the planet and perhaps in history, it is referring to the immense size of their spending.  Then since you are now going with an ocean theme, you might as well stick with it for the other tiers of spenders.  

Happy to hear you got your spending under control.  So top tier ranged nukes with flying as a bonus.  So I assume all the flying mages would be must have, and WF Hinoka, maybe Spring Kagero also?  Then you +10 Reinhardt, and BB Cordelia, and Brave Lyn.  So does Ishtar appeal to you?

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/whale#English-gambling

Probably started in the gambling community. Its usage evolves as context changes. It is used in discussing Bitcoin too. Namely, those with deep pockets manipulating it's price.

Poker also has sharks and fish.

This has been my most lucky banner I think

• 1 optimal Siegbert
  • 1 Neutral Lene
  • 1 ok Ares

with less than 40 orbs

I got what I wanted and even why I wasn't searching. I need more banners like this one

3rd full roll on the banner after I was pitybroke by a Siegbert (that is inferior to the one I already have), and out popped a surprise Ishtar.

+Res/-HP, both her superboon and her superbane. So basically neutral with some gimped physical bulk (not that she was going to tank anything physical anyway). Could've been worse like my -Spd Lute.

Edited by Some Jerk

1 hour ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/whale#English-gambling

Probably started in the gambling community. Its usage evolves as context changes. It is used in discussing Bitcoin too. Namely, those with deep pockets manipulating it's price.

Poker also has sharks and fish.

Nice find! It even has dates.  I hadn't heard of whales before I started Heroes, but it is the first and only gacha that I've played so that makes sense.  

Congrats on having great luck on your pulls.  Gacha does give you the highs and lows of real life gambling.  I think that is partially why it can be very addictive. 

As fodder what do you think of these units?  Odd attack wave seems really nice cause unlike every other skill of this type it buffs the one carrying it as well, in addition it only has the turn restriction but you are free to build your team as you like and you get  +6.  Surely even attack, as well as odd and even for speed, res, and def will eventually be added.  Maybe this can help all infantry teams be more of a draw, they have their exclusive infantry pulse and can run these wave buffs.  Ishtar also has swift sparrow 2, which is on several units now.  

Ares comes with Brazen atk/def, previously only available on Winter Chrom a seasonal.  Brazen skills are interesting and powerful, I think they are especially appealing for healers who can actually inherit them unlike many other powerful A skills.  

Lene comes with a new sword, kind of a sword defense version of Berkut lance.  I'm sure some characters could use it very well.  Firestorm dance is also new, and seems like something you can slap on PA Olivia or PA Inigo to upgrade Blaze or Gale dance.  

I think Odd Attack is pretty neat, but it's going to be hit or miss with some people due to it's effect only being every other turn. I think it'll be cool on blade mages to buff themselves at the same time as allies. I'm not sure if I'd personally use them much over more consistent options like Tactic or movement type buffs, but they're worth considering.

Another Brazen skill in the normal pool is a nice alternative to the constant Fury/SS/LaD picks. I think it's a little more niche than Atk/Spd which fits nicely on Desperation users, or Def/Res on tanks to bulk up after getting scratched, but it's still cool.

Lene's sword could make for some spicy meme builds on bulky reds. Especially people building some more obscure units like Hinata might have a lot of fun with that. Her new B skill I personally like a lot, since it'd almost make any dancer into a mini PA Azura, but honestly just keeping WoM on a dancer will still probably be more helpful on average.

11 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I rather get a bigger income than getting my spending under control, but it is not easy to get a big income immediately after college.

Yep, I got all the ranged fliers.

SF!Camilla +Spd -Def
NS!Corrin +Atk, -Res
TOD!Nowi +Spd, -Res
HATF!Kagero +Spd, -Res
WOF!Hinoka +Atk, -Res

Ishtar does appeal to me, but I already got Faye, BB!Cordelia, and BH!Lyn as my Firesweep archers and I have a ton of Firesweep healers waiting to be built, so I am pretty much all set on nukes. What I do need more of are Dancers/Singers for more options during Arena Assalt. I got all the Dancers/Singers released so far too.

I lucked out hard on this banner without whaling at all. I think i spent maybe around 40 orbs (at most) and ended up with the lot. Ended up with two Lenes (one +spd -hp, the other was +atk -def), Ishtar (+atk -def) and Ares (+spd -res). Not on the same wheel. The one with my free summon was nearly a full wheel and the first Lene came out of it. I was sniping and ended up with second Lene and Ishtar on the same (incomplete) wheel. Ares was a yolo solo snipe. Lmao

i have all fe4 characters now. All. Of. Them.