Grand Hero Battle - Julius: Scion of Darkness (May 14 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The datamine cannot come soon enough.  I have to know how he turned out.

As for the map itself, I'm expecting a reinforcement battle at Belhalla castle with enemies representing all 12 Deadlords.   

Man, Arvis, why do you and your sons have to take up all the GHB slots? Leave some for other people! :P:

40 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Alright.  He'll probably be a Red Mage with the Loptyr tome.

I can't wait to see its attack animation!

Probably will be a dark re-skin of Naga's if I had to guess.

Loptyr will probably make him tanky. I'm dubious as to Julius's color and typing. He is weak to Naga's tome or rather it negated Loptyr's ability to halve damage. Maybe fortify def/res on himself at start of your turn. That way Naga could negate his tome's effect

Regarding skills. Despite having it in his own game, wrath is a premium skill which I doubt IS will give away with multiple free copies. So guard it is I guess

I hope he’s actually green Arvis when it comes to stats and tome color. I’ll also take a wild guess and say that he’ll probably get Arvis and Saias’ artist. 

Julius: Literal Antichrist is a better title

His animation should be cool, kinda weird that he'll probably have the advantage on Naga. Excited for his art as well.

10 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I hope he’s actually green Arvis when it comes to stats and tome color. I’ll also take a wild guess and say that he’ll probably get Arvis and Saias’ artist. 

Considering he'll likely be a tome user, he'll likely have the dark magic set, which would mean Red unit.

The only way I can possibly see him as green is if they make him a dragon unit.

11 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Considering he'll likely be a tome user, he'll likely have the dark magic set, which would mean Red unit.

The only way I can possibly see him as green is if they make him a dragon unit.

Hard to say nowadays. Naga and Divine Naga are light magic yet they’re considered “green” magic in FEH. If they go and make him red, that makes him strong against Julia and that’s...pretty much against FE4 lore unless his tome reverses color affinity. Well, we’ll kmiw soon enough.

I think the best way to address the Loptyr/Naga issue would be to either make Loptyr a weapon triangle reversing tome, or just make Julius a Blue unit and call it a day. As Lord-Zero mentioned, Naga is already an oddball among Light Magic since it's Green despite the class traditionally being Blue, so making Loptyr unique in some way to maintain lore would be fitting of it. 

Edited by Medeus

4 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hard to say nowadays. Naga and Divine Naga are light magic yet they’re considered “green” magic in FEH. If they go and make him red, that makes him strong against Julia and that’s...pretty much against FE4 lore unless his tome reverses color affinity. Well, we’ll kmiw soon enough.

Well, they kind of screwed the pooch there with adding Light magic so late into the game.

I mean, if the light magic line was in the game from the start, you'd think Julia and Dierdre probably would have gone there instead.

Edit: My personal guess is that Loptyr could have an effect that Naga negates. I think that would be enough to be true to the source material.

Edited by Sentinel07

I’m still calling Julius to be a green ploy boy to complete the family.

Also I’m promoting him ASAP because come on.

Edited by Vaximillian

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don’t make him a dragon D:

I won't make him a dragon, it's impossible when he already is one. :Nino:

9 hours ago, Baldrick said:

After the Grimas, this will hopefully be a red dragon.

I think it's more likely for him to be blue, so the Naga wielders keep their advantage over him. Manakete or mage is indifferent to me, but mage seems more likely 

10 hours ago, Baldrick said:

After the Grimas, this will hopefully be a red dragon.

This is what I want.  More male dragons please and a new red dragon would be great.  Looks like I need to grind HM so I can 5* him right after I get him.  I really want to see the datamine.