What Nintendo Warriors do you want next (Not counting sequels)

Jedi

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Featuring Barret from Mega Man Legends 3!

Capcom X Warriors (so Capcom's usual array of franchises plus whatever other companies would agree to tag along) might be feasible, there was the recent Koei intracompany crossover Warriors title Warriors All-Stars.

I'm not sure if Capcom and KT would be on great terms or even if such a thing would be desirable for Capcom, however. They do have their own Sengoku Basaara franchise, afterall.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a straight up Nintendo Warriors, like smash, featuring Mario, Fox, and other characters from all over nintendo. 

2 minutes ago, CmdrQuartz said:

Throw Hyrule Warriors and FE Warriors together? I would like to see how they manage Link's support conversations haha

His fairy would probably talk for him haha.

35 minutes ago, Jedi said:

His fairy would probably talk for him haha.

I suppose that is how they did it in HW, but I guess it would be funny to me to see FE characters address that "issue" as everyone in Hyrule just seems to accept it lol

56 minutes ago, CmdrQuartz said:

I suppose that is how they did it in HW, but I guess it would be funny to me to see FE characters address that "issue" as everyone in Hyrule just seems to accept it lol

Link & Navarre would just stare at each other in awkward silence for half of theirs tbh.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:03 AM, Jedi said:

Link & Navarre would just stare at each other in awkward silence for half of theirs tbh.

such wonderful and heartfelt lines like "..." have been considered good enough for for fire emblem, though LoZ may have questionably high standards I don't know.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

15 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

such wonderful and heartfelt lines like "..." have been considered good enough for for fire emblem...

And for characters who weren't even really known for being silent so much as anti-social.

Some characters (besides Link) in LoZ remain silent.  And others only say one thing.  I mean, Zelda does have its moments of great dialogue, but because they have to fill the worlds with so many NPC's you get plenty of one-note wonders with equally as meaningful dialogue.  Even Majora's mask - the one game in the series most known for its NPC's - has its share of pointless dialogues, though probably to a lesser extent than most games in the series.