Weapon Attribute Restrictions?

Tediz64

So i did a bit of searching and can't find an answer anywhere so hopefully someone knows (i mean the game has been out for half a year i think)

What are the restrictions on weapon attributes? (assuming it has 6 empty slots, isn't a personal because those have "True Power" and sometimes a type of slayer/bonus effect like Falchion)

I'll give an example, I know both Critical Focus and Antiair Focus are categorized as Focus skills, the slayers are "Bonus" catergory, etc. So if i have a 6 slot empty weapon what can i put on it? I'd imagine i cant fill it up with 6 Slay type attributes (Sword/Lance/Axe breakers and etc) or more than 1 Focus. The attribute types i like and want to know how many you can have on a single given weapon are Boost, Bonus, Slay, (Fury builder is the only Fury), Awake, and.....hmmm.....nevermind. All the catergories lol. Does anybody have this information?

Also if someone has the info i think it's worth mentioning and should be added on the Smithy page under Fire Emblem Warriors or maybe the page Weapon Attributes. That way if future people want to build a weapon they can see and know how many of each type can go onto a single weapon. 

• Tediz64 changed the title to Weapon Attribute Restrictions?

The limits are as follows:

Bonus (for things like mountslayer): 2 (includes bonus attributes already present)

Attack (Strong I and the like): 6

Drop: 4

Swap (Topsy-Turvy, Statflip, and Anti-Triangle): 2

I'm pretty sure that for the rest of the attribute types, the limit is 1.  The only one I'm not sure on is Focus, but I doubt that'll allow you to slap two on since there are only two Focus attributes in the game.

Edit: The limit on Bonus types applies to archers too, so that means they can only have a single Bonus attribute since they already all have wingslayer built-in.

Edited by Ertrick36

This is really the kind of question that's best answered by the quick question sticky.

The data sheet on google docs that's posted here and there has the answers - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10oQoFIzf3t3drnjuboFg3h8ecL9m5TDsMaCbJDuZeYU/htmlview?usp=drive_web&ouid=104011298558992378347&sle=true# if you haven't seen it.

Drop: 4* (Power Up, Divining, First Class, Healer)
Attack: 6 (Strength I-VI, Rainstorm)
Swap: 2 (Topsy-Turvy, Antitriangle, Statflip)
Gen: 1 (Gencross, Genpeer)
Bonus: 2 (Mountslayer, Plateslayer, Beastslayer, Dracoslayer, Wingslayer, Rampager)
Defeat: 1 (Gift skills)
Break: 1* (Armour Strike)
Boost: 1 (5K locked skills)
Slay: 1 (Breaker skills)
Fury: 1* (Fury Builder)
Focus: 1 (Critical Focus, Antiair Focus)
Awake: 1 (Legendary, True Power, Divine Favor)
Spirit: 1 (Bolster, Amped, Acceleration)

The ones marked with a * are where the limit equals how many skills there are in that category, i.e. you can have all the skills of their type.

The most significant limits in general are the 2 Bonus, 1 Spirit, 1 Boost and 1 Slay slots, as they're some of the most useful skills you might want to include large numbers of at once, were they not limited.