Bound Hero Battle: Heirs of Light (Seliph & Julia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to try that idea with RD Ike, but it does not work at all. The map cheats and has the healer double and kill him even though her speed never goes high enough for that. Even with buffs. Ike's speed is buffed to where she shouldn't be able to double him. Her Spd goes up to 38 because of her skllset and Seliph buffing her, and Ike's goes up to 34. No other units are near the healer at this point. So this is either a bug or IS intentionally cheated here.

So I don't know what to do now.

The healer has Atk/Spd Bond 3 for +5, and Drive Spd 2 from Seliph is another +3, she she's actually at 39. You just need 1 more point of Spd, or alternatively, if you have someone who can hit Seliph with something and then get out of there, the healer will heal him instead of attacking.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did. And I did. And I'm pretty sure healers can't have breaker skills anyway.

EDIT: Oh, they can. But this healer didn't have one.

The healer has Atk/Spd Bond +5, so she gets +5 Atk and Spd as well when she's next to someone during combat. This gives her 39 speed when next to Seliph's Drive Spd. I admit I didn't properly check for her skills beforehand as well.

It's pretty annoying with her Wrathful Staff

some people use Savage Blow as a strat so she focuses on healing instead of attacking.

Dancer would also be good to initiate then run away at least

1 minute ago, Johann said:

The healer has Atk/Spd Bond 3 for +5, and Drive Spd 2 from Seliph is another +3, she she's actually at 39. You just need 1 more point of Spd, or alternatively, if you have someone who can hit Seliph with something and then get out of there, the healer will heal him instead of attacking.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

The healer has Atk/Spd Bond +5, so she gets +5 Atk and Spd as well when she's next to someone during combat. This gives her 39 speed when next to Seliph's Drive Spd. I admit I didn't properly check for her skills beforehand as well.

It's pretty annoying with her Wrathful Staff

some people use Savage Blow as a strat so she focuses on healing instead of attacking.

Dancer would also be good to initiate then run away at least

Well, whatever the case, somehow I managed to find a way to win anyway by switching around some team members. Ultimately, I did it with RD Ike, Frederick, Azura, and Reinhardt. Rein took out Seliph and that was pretty much his only job. Frederick tanked a few things as usual and he was also able to take a hit from the healer since by that point, she couldn't get her speed buffs. Ike took out Julia and the healer. Azura just sang.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did. And I did. And I'm pretty sure healers can't have breaker skills anyway.

EDIT: Oh, they can. But this healer didn't have one.

The healer has Atk/Spd bond, so if they're next to a unit, it acts like a spur.

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, whatever the case, somehow I managed to find a way to win anyway by switching around some team members. Ultimately, I did it with RD Ike, Frederick, Azura, and Reinhardt. Rein took out Seliph and that was pretty much his only job. Frederick tanked a few things as usual and he was also able to take a hit from the healer since by that point, she couldn't get her speed buffs. Ike took out Julia and the healer. Azura just sang.

Congrats! Great to know you can pull it off :D

Frederick taking a hit from the healer sounds awesome

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats! Great to know you can pull it off :D

Frederick taking a hit from the healer sounds awesome

He would've actually been able to take two hits from her if she doubled him. XD It's due to how inflated his HP is from being +10 and summoner supported and stuff. Fitting given his 110% HP growth in Awakening. :P

fun theme clear without using rein or ryoma, i like to think it's a game of family team tag or something, and they drew straws which is why sigurd is stuck with arvis & the ployboys, and deirdre is on banner with seliph and julia so she's lowkey on their team

@mampfoid Nice clear as usual. I'm guessing Cordelia had too much attack that she had to use the non-plus version of Brave Lance to get enough hits for Galeforce.

Been slacking recently so I just recorded my clear of this map on Infernal. Initially cleared this map with my fliers but I wanted to do it with my cavalry team since I've been doing that ever since I started posting videos.

Edited by tobuShogi

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

mampfoid Nice clear as usual. I'm guessing Cordelia had too much attack that she had to use the non-plus version of Brave Lance to get enough hits for Galeforce.

Thanks!

On an earlier try I switched heavy blade seal to another unit and needed a quad from Cordelia to proc GF. Forgot to equip another weapon when I switched that seal back to her (see the alternate version with one of her usual weapons equipped). 

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

Been slacking recently so I just recorded my clear of this map on Infernal. Initially cleared this map with my fliers but I wanted to do it with my cavalry team since I've been doing that ever since I started posting videos

Your guys didn't have problems to solve this, congratulations! Particular start to let Cecilia tank the lance flier, but in the end it was a good way to get rid of the annoying healer early. 

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

On an earlier try I switched heavy blade seal to another unit and needed a quad from Cordelia to proc GF. Forgot to equip another weapon when I switched that seal back to her (see the alternate version with one of her usual weapons equipped). 

Ah, I see. 

A little unexpected to see a Speed + 3 seal on Cherche but hey, sometimes speed is needed even for a unit with a Brave weapon.

Your guys didn't have problems to solve this, congratulations! Particular start to let Cecilia tank the lance flier, but in the end it was a good way to get rid of the annoying healer early. 

Thanks! I actually have to thank that healer for being in that specific position so I can safely bait out the rest of the enemy force since no one on my team could take out Seliph and be positioned to safety. One thing that I keep having to remind myself is that I need to play a little more aggressively with my horse team on maps with limited space like this BHB. Almost gave up on uploading a cavalry clear but I'm glad I pushed myself.  

14 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

since no one on my team could take out Seliph and be positioned to safety.

Well, Reinhardt didn't need lance breaker here, he took out both lances with two hits each. You could have equipped Swordbreaker on him instead. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Frosty It's amazing how much Lilina can do even without merges! Those Forblaze blasts are destructive with Savage Blow! Kind of like a meteor!

She's trying to pull off the same stuff that Arvis did.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Frosty There is nothing a good Lilina can't fry. :-) 

Would she have killed Seliph in one go with Death Blow equipped? 

Nothing can survive a Forblaze BBQ party.

I don't have DB fodder at the moment sadly.

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Here's my clear of the Bound Hero Battle! @Vaximillian@mcsilas@Zeo@mampfoid@eclipse@Anacybele@SatsumaFSoysoy@Rafiel's Aria@Cute Chao@XRay@Rezzy

Can anyone say "Barbecue"?

Nice. She is still pretty amazing even without Death Blow.

On 6/12/2018 at 2:11 AM, mampfoid said:

Well, Reinhardt didn't need lance breaker here, he took out both lances with two hits each. You could have equipped Swordbreaker on him instead. 

I didn't have any Swordbreaker left in my box so I decided to have Roy take out Seliph and Galeforce(which is why I had him tank a hit from Julia to drop the cooldown by 1) to safety while also setting up Fortify Cavalry for Cecilia.

Edited by tobuShogi

• 5 months later...

Got the 5-quests-in-1-run clear using the Lunatic map.

5* Alfonse: Res Folkvangr, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Atk Smoke 3
5* Sharena: eff. Fensalir, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Atk Smoke 3, Spd Smoke 3
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Hone Spd 3
+Atk/-Spd Dorcas: Stout Tomahawk, Ignis, Fierce Stance 3, Quick Riposte 3

15 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Same but with Sharena, Alfonse, Minizura, and Lachesis. Sharena stood in place tanking and killing stuff, Alfonse stepped forward once to remove Julia, Azura danced, and Lachesis healed.

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

5* Alfonse: Res Folkvangr, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Atk Smoke 3
5* Sharena: eff. Fensalir, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Atk Smoke 3, Spd Smoke 3
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Hone Spd 3
+Atk/-Spd Dorcas: Stout Tomahawk, Ignis, Fierce Stance 3, Quick Riposte 3

Same here. Used Julia too because Wynaut.

1. +Def/-Atk Linde+1: Reposition, Iceberg, Fury 3, Renewal 3, BoL 3, BoL 3 seal
  2. +Spd/-HP Julia+1: Divine Naga, Swap, Glacies, Fury 3, QR2, Drive Spd 2, Atk+3 seal
  3. Sharena: Bond Fensalir, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Vantage 3, Atk/Def Bond 3 seal
  4. Alfonse: TA Folkvangr, Reposition, Axebreaker 3, Threaten Def 1 seal